Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Knucklehead303

Another reason not to cross Thai women!

PR1977

Wonder what song he was singing?

Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis perhaps?

ben nevis

I know Thai woman an turn very angry when upset,but i think that was going ott.If i upset one by mistake i just keep quiet till she speaks to me again.Depending on the situation most don`t stay angry for long.

keepitfun

Hard to stay quiet as she puts your penis in a blender

Sac Les

These kind of incidents are not limited to Thai women. Women and men all over the world do these kind of things for the same reasons. 

CEREALKlLLER
5 minutes ago, Sac Les said:

These kind of incidents are not limited to Thai women. Women and men all over the world do these kind of things for the same reasons. 

Yeah, my ex GF once put hair removal cream on my balls when I was sleeping one time after getting really drunk and arguing with her.

I can't remember what I did to deserve it, but I'm pretty sure i did.

But I do remember the burning pain from my balls for a couple of days after :):)

rupdawg

build a man a fire and you can warm him for the night, set a man on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life.

Syco
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, CEREALKlLLER said:

Yeah, my ex GF once put hair removal cream on my balls when I was sleeping one time after getting really drunk and arguing with her.

I can't remember what I did to deserve it, but I'm pretty sure i did.

But I do remember the burning pain from my balls for a couple of days after :):)

Count yourself lucky that all she did , Bangkok surgeons are regarded the best in the world at re attaching penises , that's because they get more practice than anywhere else in the world:unsure:

I read of one case where a Thai woman cut off her husbands penis , and to make sure the doctors couldn't re attach it ....she put it in a blender.

So she was actually being kind to you by just using hair removal cream.

Edited by Syco

CEREALKlLLER
29 minutes ago, Syco said:

Count yourself lucky that all she did , Bangkok surgeons are regarded the best in the world at re attaching penises , that's because they get more practice than anywhere else in the world:unsure:

I read of one case where a Thai woman cut off her husbands penis , and to make sure the doctors couldn't re attach it ....she put it in a blender.

:D

Luv2Phuket
4 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Wonder what song he was singing?

Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis perhaps?

I'm going with Elvis' "Burning Love"...especially with the line "girl girl girl, you gonna set me on fire" (555)

Zeb

Ah - the female of the species are the most deadly.....

The males aren't far behind either.

duffMaster

I guess his wife wanted to fuel his burning desire for other woman  :) 

Petesie

Nancy Bobbit was famous for this years ago...cut the cheating hubbies dick off and threw it into the road.

Two Irish fellas were driving by & it hit the windscreen...Mick said, "Jaysus...will you look at the dick on dat fly".

:Whistle:

mmaaarrrkkk
12 hours ago, Syco said:

yeah yeah and I heard a thai woman cut her husband's dick off and attached it to herself and used it to fuck him!

Cmon ........... stop spreading news you only heard

rob63

I am gonna stop reading this, get on facebook and apologise to any thai lady on my friends list. I suggest you all immediately do the same!

per anum
On 17/08/2019 at 02:23, keepitfun said:

Hard to stay quiet as she puts your penis in a blender

No problem............mine will be a good 9 inches from the blades........my balls however will be in dangerous territory.