IGNORED

VT6... Cleaners?

SureShot

Hey, 

Just curious, I've only stayed in a condo once in patt's, which was at the UNIXX condo (pretty sweet place! Location, not as convenient). 
However, We never had anybody come in to clean every day. Is that normal when getting a condo?
Since then, I usually stay at Page 10... but have been thinking of going to vt6.
My only worries, are that I won't be getting fresh towels, refill TP, empty garbage etc.  The rest I can do, cause I like the place pretty clean in general.
So, I guess my question is... do most owners of the condo's in VT6 have cleaners that come around every day?

thanks! 

I’m here now and booked through VT6, cleaners where here at 4 yesterday. In the past I booked through Noneys coffee shop and also had cleaners. 

Just read the booking on Agoda but most have it. 

awesome. thanks.  good to know. the last place was fucking great, but that was a big downer.
I think I may change it up and try out vt6

depends the owner and what is agreed in the contract - 

It depends on your length of stay with most places, on a monthly rate they usually come once per week, on less than that my next stay is every 3 days.

as for rubbish, every floor has garbage bins where you can take your bag and place them inside, they’re in the service lift room, unless that’s too much effort of course.

towels you usually get 4, honeys I believe let you exchange them if you require clean ones before the cleaning occurs, or book a room with a washing machine.

most places will also let you pay for extra cleaning.

thanks all. I have no issues taking out the garbage. as long as there are replacement bags.  I don't need anybody to clean up... ie sweep, mop, dishes, make bed, anything. just replenish supplies. that's all I care.
Sounds like it's owner dependant. which makes sense. I haven't looked too hard as of yet to be honest. that will come, as i'll be booking for me and a newb very soon. thanks for the info. much appreciated.

1 minute ago, SureShot said:

thanks all. I have no issues taking out the garbage. as long as there are replacement bags.  I don't need anybody to clean up... ie sweep, mop, dishes, make bed, anything. just replenish supplies. that's all I care.
Sounds like it's owner dependant. which makes sense. I haven't looked too hard as of yet to be honest. that will come, as i'll be booking for me and a newb very soon. thanks for the info. much appreciated.

Toilet paper and water is cheap at the nearest 7-11. Or at Foodland is in the basement in Central Festival mall 

9 minutes ago, wadman said:

Toilet paper and water is cheap at the nearest 7-11. Or at Foodland is in the basement in Central Festival mall 

totally true. 
water, I usually leave atleast 10 big bottles in the hotel. i'm a water whore, and drink tons.  TP, I've never bought. but sure. no problem. 
it's the towels, and I don't want to do them daily.

Thanks all. I have the info I need. 
VT6 is a go if I can find fresh towels every day.

Booked a room on the 23 floor, via Dance Watchers , paid extra for daily room cleaning , also 6 large beach towels were in a cupboard .

Archived