webDev

Hunting for girls fresh fresh off the Issan Bus, bad English ok

webDev

I am taking my Thai lessons more seriously and one of my motivators is having fun with some girls who have poor or non-existant English. I have run into them here and there, they are actually not as abundant as I would have thought before coming to Thailand. 

Have you noticed the ones with poor English tend to congregate anywhere in particular? I think there might be more of them in the beer bars.

One time I noticed a super cute one outside a bar doing the usual "Welcome!." Sweet, petite, and then offered LT 1,000 (this was a few years ago but even then it was a deal). Couldn't believe it until drinks were ordered and our conversation fell into the gutter from the start. She had no English at all. She looked around nervously until I check binned.

Situations like that would be just perfect for the foreign Thai speaker.

Where have you guys run into ultra fresh girls? Will most mamasans have a girl or 2 in the back somewhere that they'll happily match you with as an early training customer? (friend told me this happened to him once on a Soi 7 or 8 bar).

bangna

Mamasans frequently advise they have a new girl in, particularly if you are a regular and they think you will be considerate. After all, they have sourced the girl and don't want her scared off on the first night.

jt83
Posted (edited)

Wrong thread!

Edited by jt83
Wrong thread

bukone

If you can speak Thai I would advise you to go other provinces in the city discos, udon as an example has discos where you can pick up girls with limited to no English and they will go with you and depending on age and looks it will be probably free too.

going to bars and asking for fresh of the bus Thai girls would be hit and miss, they’d probably be all fresh of the bus if you ask them 555

JoseThailand
Posted (edited)

Come on guys, why not just use Google Translator?

Edited by JoseThailand

per anum

I would consider a farm fresh girl as hitting the motherload! 

Clean and generally very loving. I suppose, something that endears me to them is their sense of helplessness.....you are more at home in Pattaya than them, take good care of them and you have an amazing LLT prospect. She will look after you like a god!!

I am a lone traveler so language is not a problem for me........sure google translator will help in communicating critical and more complex matters but the normal stuff can be overcome with hand signals.  

Buddy Edgewood

When I was in Fahrenheit in July they had a super cute spinner who's 18 or 19, doesn't speak a lick of English. I would have taken her, but I don't speak Thai well enough and didn't feel like fiddling with Google translate for a ST.

bkkjunkie

you will be surprised but there are newbies every day at Soi6 - fresh from the farm our factory. 

per anum
3 hours ago, bkkjunkie said:

you will be surprised but there are newbies every day at Soi6 - fresh from the farm our factory. 

Soi 6 has also many from the "funny" farm........seen a few crazy ass bitches down that road!

FarangKiNok

Don’t the farm fresh Thai pussy of 2019 speak better English than the farm fresh of 2006 or 1999 for that matter? Farm fresh TGs disembarking the bus with iPhone 10, Instagram, UpToDate on the Kardashians wearing vans shoes and ray ban sunglasses. I target young woman, young TGs,  and in my experience they speak better and better English.

Jous

So far in one year i‘ve met two farm fresh girls. One in a bar from soi Made in Thailand and the other one in Thai Friendly.

You can find them anywhere. Walk, walk and walk is the only secret.

:Dance1:

fforest

Hitting on girls at the bus station SEEMS like a good idea and it might work but you would be attracting much unwanted attention from the moto-cy guys who are there all the time.....Sure a few hours here and there would would be ok but any more and the moto-cy guys could decide the crazy farang might need a good old fashion ass kicking...

Taa_Saparot
Posted (edited)

Personally, I don't think that there are many nowadays that arrive in Pattaya without knowing someone here already,  more than likely a friend from the Village etc. so in some ways you have to get past them first, and being able to speak Thai well, can work both ways in these type of situations.

That is not to say, there is no Farm Fresh girls about nowadays.

Even although I am never on the hunt nowadays, its like a game spotting the brand new ones.

I always seem to spot plenty of them in Soi Buakhao Market (Tuesday Friday) with the tell tale signs of no jewellery, flip flops etc etc.

That is where I would look.

Edited by Taa_Saparot

southsidebruce

hang out at building construction sites - Burmese and Cambodian farmFresh hard working girls... put them in sexy clothes, makeup, stilettos - and voila - stunners... 

petermik

Farm fresh ended when the internet was introduced into the villages.......:Cry3:

faneechomper

Yeah in my experience they almost always know someone hence the reason they come to that particular bar/go go/massage/restaurant etc. or more adventurous ones have some previous experience in p4p back home perhaps karaoke near to village. These tend to be the better fucks imo.

It's always nice to find one new to Pattaya that can also fuck well. There are quite a few about and if you speak some Thai you can get a lot of bang for your buck with these kind of chicks. Once they have a few drinks in them can interview them well to avoid starfish wastage.

Have met quite a few filthy ones over the years.

Personally, I don't think that there are many nowadays that arrive in Pattaya without knowing someone here already,  more than likely a friend from the Village etc. so in some ways you have to get past them first, and being able to speak Thai well, can work both ways in these type of situations.
That is not to say, there is no Farm Fresh girls about nowadays.
Even although I am never on the hunt nowadays, its like a game spotting the brand new to ones.
I always seem to spot plenty of them in Soi Buakhao Market (Tuesday Friday) with the tell tale signs of no jewellery, flip flops etc etc.
That is where I would look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Taa_Saparot
8 minutes ago, petermik said:

Farm fresh ended when the internet was introduced into the villages.......:Cry3:

Yep, how many arrive in Pattaya nowadays without a smart phones.

Those days are gone.

faneechomper

Depends what content they access. Most are still ignorant as fuck when it comes to anything outside their little sphere of interest.

Many can't even solicit properly on TF or Line without losing patience

Yep, how many arrive in Pattaya nowadays without a smart phones.
Those days are gone.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

Don’t the farm fresh Thai pussy of 2019 speak better English than the farm fresh of 2006 or 1999 for that matter? Farm fresh TGs disembarking the bus with iPhone 10, Instagram, UpToDate on the Kardashians wearing vans shoes and ray ban sunglasses. I target young woman, young TGs,  and in my experience they speak better and better English.

As somebody who has lived in Issan for 5 years, I can say with some confidence that most gals don’t speak English. Many, perhaps most, of the gals working in Patts are from Issan, they are ‘baanok’ (rural poor).

Their phone is definitely not an iPhone 10 (Samsung is phone of choice, though they probably will only have an Oppo), they definitely won’t be wearing Vans shoes, and their Rayban sunglasses will be cheapo copies bought at UD Town market in Udon Thani.

The only TGs who are ‘farm fresh’ I have met who fit your description are middle class Bangkok gals...they have never been near a farm, they are a minority as most monied and educated gals wouldn’t dream of shagging an old foreign dude for 1,000thb.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Oukiva

Hi. Just curious, but why would you want to hunt for farm fresh girls ? :unsure:

I can understand that if you are an expat and are looking for a live-in, but else ?

As for myself I am not interested anymore by them. I got several along the years, but with most of them it was not a memorable experience.

IMHO, better to give them a few weeks to let them "learn their new job".

Assman80

Try the darkside, I’ve had a few from out there at the bars around Map Phrachan. The English of the girls out there also seems to be a notch below pattaya girls.

faneechomper

Use your imagination mate.. FFS.

Hi. Just curious, but why would you want to hunt for farm fresh girls ? :unsure:
I can understand that if you are an expat and are looking for a live-in, but else ?
As for myself I am not interested anymore by them. I got several along the years, but with most of them it was not a memorable experience.
IMHO, better to give them a few weeks to let them "learn their new job".

happymonkey

Man, you must be thinking you are the cleverest person on Earth. Farm fresh girls are worth millions. I , personally, met only one real FFG (farm fresh) in my 5 years in Thailand. Since it was right in the beginning - I was too stupid to understand my luck. So I lost her. Missing till today. 

webDev
On 16/08/2019 at 22:27, Assman80 said:

Try the darkside, I’ve had a few from out there at the bars around Map Phrachan. The English of the girls out there also seems to be a notch below pattaya girls.

Good tip, I'll try this. Will probably pay a premium too as I'd then have to taxi back to Buakao!

You guys notice the same with girls in Jomtien? I've never pulled from a Jomtien bar, I wonder if their English is also a notch below Pattaya girls