Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

vimto66

Do you ever feel sorry for the girls.

vimto66

Working 7 days a week with 3 days off a month, going with men some of who they wont find attractive in the slightest, dancing naked in front of strangers, often being treated like shit, slow weeks/days earning very little (especially for the not very good looking ones), at risk of STD`s, ultimately doing something you wouldnt want your daughter to do if even if she was penniless.

Then on the other hand at least they`re earning and some girls can make genuinely good money, they can earn more than many Thais in `good` jobs, they`re with friends, they can provide for their family, and some do seem quite content with their lot, and for most its not a career, its a quick way to earn potentially good money before they stop and do something else.

So whats you`re honest opnion, sometimes i feel sorry for some of them as  i look at a bored looking girl who cant wait for her shift to end, and try and imagine what it must be like, then other times im just so pleased they are there, if they weren`t i`d be fucked.:D

This question is generally with gogo girls in mind but could also be beer bar girls (just take away the dancing naked).:wink:

Edited by vimto66

likeaking

Yes.

LeoTex

Yes, at times I do.

Leglessfish

I was telling a male friend of mine who likes a drink or two that his ideal job would be a male version of a Thai beer bar girl

1.Sit in bar all day

2.Woman customers come in, buys you drinks - way-hay!! Free alcohol

3.You get a cut ($$) of the cost of every drink you’re bought!! Now you’re talking!

4.if you like the woman you can go back to her hotel, BANG HER and SHE WILL PAY YOU MONEY! Wow!

I hate my job, it’s boring, bone crushing. We all do. We can all walk away. That’s life.

Have empathy but watch with sympathy as you can be lured in and taken advantage of. These girls are a lot street smarter than any punter will ever be

baddog666

There are lots of ways girls can earn via P4P without working in bars.  Freelance, Independent, TF, etc. 

I have always been a fan of Beach Rd girls..   work when they want, refuse any customer for any reason, name their own price. Generally a much happier and content working girl than your average bar worker. 

No, I don't feel sorry for them... they have options.

docmullet

No , they don’t have to do it 

Old Scratch

Do they sit around feeling sorry for me, that I could work hard, provide for a family, be a good member of my community and then have to deal with fat western chicks with bad attitudes, just to have sex...a natural, healthy and essential part of life?

Otoh, they are young and instead of working as hard as I did, trade on their beauty and their body to make more than other people who are working hard and going to school.

Now look, I don't disrespect them...everyone's a human being...but they are the last people I feel pity for.  If you want to feel spiritually fulfilled, go find some poor kids or people with deformities to help...people who really need help.

Joey_J

Feeling "sorry" for them is Step 1 on the road to being a Western Union Sucker.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR V3 using Tapatalk Pro

Dalef65

Yes I do sometimes.

Edited by Dalef65

Explorer8939

I feel sorry for the ladies working the rice fields.

misteregg
I was telling a male friend of mine who likes a drink or two that his ideal job would be a male version of a Thai beer bar girl
1.Sit in bar all day
2.Woman customers come in, buys you drinks - way-hay!! Free alcohol
3.You get a cut ($$) of the cost of every drink you’re bought!! Now you’re talking!
4.if you like the woman you can go back to her hotel, BANG HER and SHE WILL PAY YOU MONEY! Wow!

I hate my job, it’s boring, bone crushing. We all do. We can all walk away. That’s life.
Have empathy but watch with sympathy as you can be lured in and taken advantage of. These girls are a lot street smarter than any punter will ever be

What about when your family, who you adore, are asking you for all the money you make and more.
It’s not so much fun.

fforest
7 minutes ago, misteregg said:

What about when your family, who you adore, are asking you for all the money you make and more.
It’s not so much fun.

I guess the 7-11 girls are lucky they never get asked for money...

England man

no there not forced to do it.  they choose to do it just like women do in other countries.

Billyboy294

I feel sorry for them when i see some of the drunken Farangs they 'have' to go with to get money to support their family ( probably including a kid).

Edited by Billyboy294

jpmelville

No I don't feel sorry for them. It's a lifestyle. If I would feel sorry, then I would have been picking up the wrong girl. I only want girls who are fun and like more or less having fun. Lately when I was living in Pattaya over 2 years, I only picked older and experienced girls who don't ask your LINE or whatever. They make their business and they are gone. Available in the bar if you want.

I have couple of older girls as a friends, who I know back from 2013. They just like the lifestyle and won't stop even they are in their 40's. They don't even go with anyone but only the punters who they like. They have some guys sending them money, so no need to take every penny but just have fun in the bar with their friends.

rise.above

Never, they know what they signed up for

onehunglo
2 hours ago, vimto66 said:

ultimately doing something you wouldnt want your daughter to do if even if she was penniless.

so your saying its open slather on someone else's daughter , but not yours .... 2 standards ?  just saying

WalterA

Plenty of other work  available .... most of the GoGo girl are making more than some guys get in pensions now .....

BigSqu1d421
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

I feel sorry for the ladies working the rice fields.

My last trip, I went with one BG who described her previous life working in a factory that made Panasonic rice cookers. She described the conditions and how she actually got injured when she was there. In Pattaya, she gets to drink and dance and party and makes more than she did in the factory.

I feel sorry for the girls because they don't have many options. I don't feel sorry for them for choosing this one.

paulrob

I do feel sorry for the older ladies who got into this game looking for a long term partner farang, some who are not stunners have been in the beer bars for several years and still talk about getting one soon.

A friend of mine (and of my tgf) works in a WS gogo as a dancer and she is under 30, not ugly/fat and speaks good english but not a top end looker has her sights set high (Young and rich). She is really hopeful that each LT she gets occasionally will be "the one", so far nothing much has come of her efforts. She is now showing signs of alcohol dependency.

Edited by paulrob

Old Scratch
1 hour ago, misteregg said:

It’s not so much fun.

Why not?  If I adore them, it makes me feel good to help them.

I don't have any living family to adore but if I had a kid, I would work my ass off to provide for him/her.

But what does that have to do with anything?  I would still rather be drinking and fucking the money, instead of grinding away at a real soul crushing job like most people have to do.

I work for money to drink and fuck.  They drink and fuck and make money.  Nah, not much sympathy here lol.

Edited by Old Scratch

Shrapple

Overall no, not at all. I know a few girls with no kids etc and just love the money and will manipulate it out of customers the best they can. There is a couple of girls in particular who can't accept they are hookers but you will see in ibar everynight 'going with friends', the difference I think in their mind is because they choose who they go with, which they can do because their stunning. 

I do feel sorry for one's that are single mums with children and family to support though and aren't superstar gogo girls e.g. like the blonde big boobed aon at saphire. Mainly because they never had the same chances in life and whether it be poverty or upbringing, poor education etc I know a few that have tried to leave the game but were sucked back in after realising they can't provide the quality of life for children that they want back in issan etc. With no other skills apart their pussy and lips what else are they to do. 

bedbath

They really work 7 days a week with 3 days off a month. I feel sorry for them. I did not know that. Maybe I will consider giving a better tip.

fforest
29 minutes ago, WalterA said:

Plenty of other work  available .... most of the GoGo girl are making more than some guys get in pensions now .....

Plenty of other work  available .... most of the GoGo girl are making more than MOST guys get in pensions now .....

paulrob
22 minutes ago, Shrapple said:

I do feel sorry for one's that are single mums with children and family to support though and aren't superstar gogo girls e.g. like the blonde big boobed aon at saphire. Mainly because they never had the same chances in life and whether it be poverty or upbringing, poor education etc I know a few that have tried to leave the game but were sucked back in after realising they can't provide the quality of life for children that they want back in issan etc. With no other skills apart their pussy and lips what else are they to do. 

My thoughts exactly, especially concur with those comments about single mums with little education whose kids fathers bugger off once the ladies are preggers. I appreciate that this may be a "story" told by many of the ladies to elicit sympathy from customers but my instincts tell me there is a lot of truth in the general idea. I have seen too many kids upcountry who have "mama work in Pattaya".