IGNORED

sunny swimming pool

filipef

Hello everyone.

I am planning my nex trip and it seems i wont be staying in some of my regular places, like Areca Lodge, Adelphi Pattaya, or LK group hotels (different reasons, never mind them for now).

So, i was looking for help from you guys. I am looking for a nice and clean hotel with sunny swimming pool (not the ones where you have no sun after one or 2 hours), not too small rooms, BF included if possible, central pattaya area (i mean, somewhere (more or less) between this square: Beach Road, South Pattaya Rd, Soi Buakhao, Central Pattaya Rd). Budget: around 1700

Thank you

Baywalk Residence - about a 5 minute walk to Walking Street, right on Beach Road.

I got the Deluxe Room with Free Breakfast (spectacular view) for $50 a night.

Nice pool on the roof directly in the sun.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 9.31.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 9.31.46 AM.png

D hotel on soi buckhao is excellent.  It has a roof top pool situated at the Pattaya Klang end of soi buckhao. The rates are very good and the rooms good size.

LOL

Talk "Different strokes for different folks".

A "sunny pool" is the last thing I want. I took a condo at the Urban some years ago. The had a couple of large pools between the buildings, almost always in the shade and a rooftop pool on my building.

The pool on the roof felt like bath water. Not refreshing at all. The water in the pools between the buildings - while not cold by any means was at least very pleasantly cool. MUCH better !!!

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

4 hours ago, filipef said:

Hello everyone.

I am planning my nex trip and it seems i wont be staying in some of my regular places, like Areca Lodge, Adelphi Pattaya, or LK group hotels (different reasons, never mind them for now).

So, i was looking for help from you guys. I am looking for a nice and clean hotel with sunny swimming pool (not the ones where you have no sun after one or 2 hours), not too small rooms, BF included if possible, central pattaya area (i mean, somewhere (more or less) between this square: Beach Road, South Pattaya Rd, Soi Buakhao, Central Pattaya Rd). Budget: around 1700

Thank you

D hotel, roof top pool sun all day. Good location. This will be my third stay coming up

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 hours ago, filipef said:

Hello everyone.

Thank you

Intimate , Page 10 , The Stay , See Me Spring all have rooftop pools , the first one is my favourite 

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

247 Boutique on Soi Honey is another option with rooftop pool and not much shade

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I am looking for a nice and clean hotel with sunny swimming pool

10 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Budget: around 1700

the Acqua hotel soi honey you can't fault

Another here for Page 10 and the stay, both of them veritable suntraps!

Thank you all, guys. Not every hotel you suggested suits: some are out of my budget (i forgot to say i am going in November), one has too small rooms for my taste/needs; but in general i got very nice suggestions from you, so i thank you very much.

8 minutes ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

Oh and the Baywalk rooms are really big

yes, i saw the pics. However, some guests say the hotel is "run down", "basic", "needing TLC", and complain about WIFI. But Baywalk is not out of my short list, wich includes also, so far, D hotel, April Suites. Adelphi Pattaya and Acqua and Areca are more expensive, they are kept at the "substitute bench", i can call if their prices drop.

8 minutes ago, sherma said:

Have a look at sleep with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have...What about the pool area? Pics dont show too much sun. The rest is fine: next to Adelphi, new hotel, big rooms, good price.

4 hours ago, sherma said:

Have a look at sleep with me

no thanks , would rather sleep on my own 5555

21 hours ago, TremontTed said:

May i suggest April Suites or D hotel, should fit the bill for you.

The April Suite pool is really small. I didn't like it at all.
So I went to the pool at August Suites hotel, which is much larger and also sunny (free access for guests staying at April Suite or March Hotel). But she's not rooftop.

The swimming pool at the D hotel, which is also good, has no bar. It's quieter, there are usually fewer people but it can be a disadvantage for some people.

I have...What about the pool area? Pics dont show too much sun. The rest is fine: next to Adelphi, new hotel, big rooms, good price.

I’ll tell you in two weeks time

Archived