IGNORED

Hotel or Longstay with Gym

e11bkk

Are there any Gyms or serviced apartment type places which have a really good gym in Pattaya? Ideally looking to spend less than 2k per night if that's possible.

I am currently staying at P Plus hotel. It's on Soi excite (very close to intersection of soi Buakhao and soi chaiyapoon) . The gym is highly rated in the comments section on Agoda. It looks pretty big on the outside. I have never been in the gym myself, not a gym person. Around 950 b a night on Agoda

EDIT: I'm in what they call a "studio king bed" room, rated at 24 sqm on Agoda. It's got to be the smallest 24 sqm I have been in. My room also faces the Pook complex, so there is some noise although not terribly so. On the plus side, I got it for 808 baht through coupons and discounts on Agoda

18 hours ago, e11bkk said:

Are there any gyms or serviced apartment type places which have a really good gym in Pattaya? Ideally looking to spend less than 2k per night if that's possible.

When and for how long are you coming to Pattaya ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Take a look at Fairtex hotel

Archived