Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

gaz1889

A lot of negative shit on here lately.....who's got something positive to tell me?

udontony
7 minutes ago, karandy said:

something positive ;

the price of cheeses in siamburi shop is incredibly cheap and great tasting ;

ausi mature cheddar around 200 bt a kilo?

Took some of that back to Issan last trip, it was so good that it did not last very long.   Will be buying some more very soon when I get to Pattaya.   Exchange rates aside there are still so many positive things about living here in Thailand, personally I would not ever leave here unless I was forced out and then I really would not know where to go.

Barhop
3 hours ago, karandy said:

something positive ;

the price of cheeses in siamburi shop is incredibly cheap and great tasting ;

ausi mature cheddar around 200 bt a kilo?

That IS positive, except in my case it's 6km away, according to Maps.

eXplosief
2 minutes ago, Barhop said:

I would say that is a positive. For me it would be over 6000km.

electoff

The baht bus is still only 10 baht and the cost to use the toilet a beer bar is still only 5 baht.  Have been this price for years.  Bargain!

karandy
1 hour ago, Barhop said:

start walking early when its cooler !!!

maybe try sharing a lift with someone ?

karandy
1 hour ago, eXplosief said:

I would say that is a positive. For me it would be over 6000km.

it is 650 kms for me too ,i will be doing the trip  next week ,combined with taking someone to the airport ,picking up pool chemicals  from on sukhumvit   and then on return picking up the mrs from suvarnabhumi from her hollidays to uk ,

and of course  a couple of days in town to meet my buddies,and the cheese shop !!! 

probably take  10 kilos back  home with me  ,it can be frozen ,so good to keep in stock .

udontony
2 hours ago, Barhop said:

Same as Karandy, well over 650 ks from our house but when I am in Pattaya I do not mind the walk from town.  Positively good exercise and good food at the end of it.    Unfortunately I can not take back a large amount as I travel in economy and with only hand bagage, if I could I would. 

jimkiwi
1 hour ago, electoff said:

The baht bus is still only 10 baht and the cost to use the toilet a beer bar is still only 5 baht.  Have been this price for years.  Bargain!

Yep, the baht bus is a bargain. However, I still can’t get my head around being charged money to use a toilet... seems very odd as it never happens in New Zealand 

Crushed
On 15/08/2019 at 04:46, rupdawg said:

The vast majority of my holiday is a positive for me in Pattaya

The 2 big negatives for me are only, the rising cost of the baht and whether or not I can trust a fart.

Sheer poetry.

Crushed
22 minutes ago, jimkiwi said:

Yep, the baht bus is a bargain. However, I still can’t get my head around being charged money to use a toilet... seems very odd as it never happens in New Zealand 

I have seen it in either Taupo or Napier a few years back on the main road but it was by coin machine to get in.

Edited by Crushed

FarangKiNok

On a positive note I saw on FB that a TG has a new sponsor. Choppy translation but her “husband” will now support her with 100K each month. First payment was 37K. Picture on FB. Many TGs make good bank.