gaz1889

A lot of negative shit on here lately.....who's got something positive to tell me?

Mr Wombat
4 minutes ago, funfrom said:

My "positivity":

Walk out the door and realize you could shag almost any girl out there for way less than the cost of a date at home. Assuming you are in Pattaya. I will not bring up the possibility you are home as we do not want negativity :P

You can do the same thing at home - brothels everywhere.

Positive - save on airfare and accomodation and dont need to take a week off work :D

Biennial
10 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

You can do the same thing at home - brothels everywhere.

Positive - save on airfare and accomodation and dont need to take a week off work :D

Yeah but it's just not the same is it?

Mr Wombat
8 minutes ago, Biennial said:

Yeah but it's just not the same is it?

555. Yeah I agree, just shit stirring.

I prefer to take girls long time, which is affordable in pattaya -  but you need to be a billionaire to do that in aus.

mmaaarrrkkk
1 hour ago, WalterA said:

I don’t think people are being negative on PA , maybe that’s your perception or interpretation ..... people are just commenting on issues that affect them .... and yes, the above list is a regular feature ..... you can’t just put your head in the sand like ostriches .... unless you are a two week millionaire

I think they are .......... it depends on if ones sees things as half empty or half full. I also see things are different and some things are not so good anymore but there are other new things to take over and maybe even as a better option.

Example Walking Street is now more of a tourist attraction as opposed to being agogo central in the 2000s. Without it being so successful , LK wont be what it is today.

Soi 6 is now more drinking than ST places. Personally I prefer it this way as drinking AND short times are available at the same place. But without it being more focused on drinks , GCs and Soi Bongkot wont even think of replicating them.

Pattaya party areas are spreading and I like that. Treetown and surrounding bar areas are just taking over bar areas of soi7 and 8. Now Soi Baukow has EVERYTHING at your doorstep and the hotels there are still cheap!

So ............ am I just being positive? Or am I an ostrich? 

markado
I also am "not really young and not too handsome (any more)."  I now live in Pattaya on a very limited budget, and I cannot afford much P4P.

Can you share some tips on how you can get so many freebies? 

Who give you freebies? Bargirls? Thai Friendly girls? Homeless Beach Road girls?

You must have very smooth game. Thank you for any tips you can provide me. (I am not really joking.)

Non-P4P via TF or Tinder (teacher, normal massage girl, receptionist, shop seller), P4P  girls via TF or Tinder  (bar girls, freelances, gogo girls). at iBar / Insomnia i caught 4 girls (3 freelances and 1 happy ending massage girl hanging out with friends and probably also looking for customers).

Insomina / iBar: invest to a SangSom bottle (the cheapest bottle on the menu, 1300 baht with 5 mixer), go late when its crowded, the waiter or  or waitress will bring you a table beside girls table or even better to share the same table of girls. Drink and chat with girls, just tell you dont look for a freelance, you dont pay for sex and you never did it before (big lie), you just here to drink and chill, if the girl dont leave  keep drinking and chatting with you, its ok, you will probably for her for free. i tried it 5 times, it worked 4 times..

TF / Tinder, invest to TF premium and Tinder Plus. Message girls on TF  and swipe right on Tinder like a Nigerian spammer on crack.

On 100 girls, a dozen will be ok to your big lie, that is you are looking for a girlfriend, you are not a customer, you dont pay for sex and you never did it before.

Note; being on good body shape (going to the gym) and dress well is a plus to get girls. being easy going and funny and not boring is also a plus.

At insomnia iBar, with one bottle I did 5 nights, the bar will save your bottle while 1 month if it's not finish.

The girls are aware of the 'big lie' but if they like you and would like to hang out and fuck with you, they will pretend to not be aware.

eXplosief
16 minutes ago, markado said:

On 100 girls, a dozen will be ok to your big lie, that is you are looking for a girlfriend

So basically your MO is too lie and give them the illusion that a long term relationship is possible just to save some money. 

I won't say what I think of this. N2BN.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
Posted (edited)

Got to a agree with @WalterA, I don’t detect a lot of negativity either. PA is full of good info, banter and comment. When people talk of the rising costs of BFs or the drop in the value of the GBP/AUD, they are merely making a comment about affordability.

These comments are not a whinge or moan, rather these are guys stating their opinion. We all love Patts, but that doesn’t mean that everything is perfect, to think otherwise would be to live in a Panglossian world....fookin hell what a great turn of phrase :Laugh1:

ACC4A3AD-BB36-444D-96BD-B4BC66EB2A01.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

markado
1 hour ago, eXplosief said:
So basically your MO is too lie and give them the illusion that a long term relationship is possible just to save some money.  I won't say what I think of this. N2BN.     

The girls are aware of the 'big lie' but if they like you and would like to hang out and fuck with you, they will pretend to not be aware.Pattaya girls are everything but stupid. They are not lonely preys. They are a big family, they know what they do.  I contact them the next day or days, and I see that they just were aware and OK for a one night stand (or two) , no worries,   

MercyMike
5 hours ago, WalterA said:

I wouldn’t eat at any other places you mentioned because I don’t want to get food poisoning 

I can agree on some food stalls, but food poisoining at Terminal 21 ? 

and just for fun on the freebees ; if you stay here long enough you will easily find a nice girl that is already sponsored up / has a job / has 3 million in the bank from earlier sponsors, that will happily live with you for room, board and entertainment.

Pattaya is wonderful* 

*some problems too, rubbish/indians/chinese/noise/crazy traffic/lowso drunks but that could be me discribing london / paris / Berlin as well.

OldMateMurphy
Posted (edited)

Thailand has an abundance of beautiful, caramel skin women with slim bodies and nice tits who are often attracted to white men.

Many of them have fun-loving, playful personalities and love to party and fuck. Their economy is improving yet they still flock to a beachside town just 90 minutes from Bangkok airport to entertain men who fly from all over the world to shag them.

A woman of the same quality of looks in a Western country would charge an obscene amount of money to spend a night with them and the interaction would likely feel very much like the business transaction that it is.

Meanwhile in Pattaya, I can drink and shag my way down Soi 6 for hours for a reasonable price then make my way to WS to keep drinking and enjoy the scenery. The gogo’s may be overpriced but I can always hit iBar and sit on the same bottle for a few nights while I drink beer, enjoy myself and head home with a quality LT for 2,000 baht.

I only visit on holiday and have no interest in living in Pattaya so this may not be much help for the ex-pats but there’s still plenty to be happy about as a tourist.

The longer you live in the past, the less you enjoy the future. I’m back in town in November for 5 days for my third visit and I’m just grateful that a place like Pattaya still exists in this age of political correctness.

Edited by OldMateMurphy

kansuwan

I've heard that Edge will be back here soon, once he's sorted his fridge out.  :P

davidge
13 minutes ago, kansuwan said:

I've heard that Edge will be back here soon, once he's sorted his fridge out.  :P

Is that supposed to be a positive? :rolleyes:

wadman

Who are we kidding. For members on this board, the only positive that truly matters is the available pussy. Without it, I wouldn't be here. 

Moonpig

Positive - Thailand where a 60+ fat fella with sandals, 3/4 length black socks,  a beer gut and dentures, can find a young, slim, beautiful girl,  who will shag the living daylights out of him without breaking his  bank balance.

Just  love the place.

LeoTex
20 hours ago, wadman said:

What if you test positive for aids? Is that a positive? 

Is that the same as turning out to be a 'false negative'?

LeoTex

jpmelville

After 2 years working in Pattaya I got new work assignment from my home country. Can always go back to Pattaya for holidays. Positive things are happening.

Leedsmick
Posted (edited)

Can get my whole suitcase of holiday clothes washed and ironed for like £3 :rolleyes: it’s the small things that count after 2 weeks of mongering :GoodNews1:

Edited by Leedsmick

gamer2323

Recently became a new homeowner, just got a promo at work, and going to Florida for a week long vacay.  Life hasn't been too bad lately.  Hard work pays off.

George1234
27 minutes ago, gamer2323 said:

Recently became a new homeowner, just got a promo at work, and going to Florida for a week long vacay.  Life hasn't been too bad lately.  Hard work pays off.

Well done, mate. I went to Florida last year, hired a car and drove city to city without a plan. Where are your favourite spots? 

rupdawg

The vast majority of my holiday is a positive for me in Pattaya

The 2 big negatives for me are only, the rising cost of the baht and whether or not I can trust a fart.

birdhaus

Initially I was worried about the conversion rate so I budgeted and set my self a limit of 10K per day while in Pattaya. 
Get this - I came home with money, and my daily spends didn;t even come close to my budget. 
And while over there rewarded myself with a new PC, I just finished assembling it and kicks ass over the one I built in Dec 2012. (I play games)
I didn't have to dip into my savings and I found Pattaya as affordable as ever. There are so many ways to get laid, it's a sliding scale, price versus quality, I found a happy middle ground and was never once disappointed with the girl and the time we spent together.
I went to Patts this time thinking i'd have to go mega cheap, guest houses and maybe frequent gogo's once or twice a week. Nah, hotels were falling over themselves to offer the best deals, god bless Agoda

Everyday and everynight I partied my ass off, I did whatever I liked and had a great time. I drank to my hearts content and I got laid with beautiful girls and ladies, my pref being ladies with the take care attitude, a guy my age seems to enjoy moreso. I still had my fill of the hot rockin body of a 24 year olds from go-go's.
I spent 30 days in the golden triangle. I dIdn't get sick and nothing bad happened and I was solo 90% of the time. 
The only bad thing, if I call could even call it that was that I got made redundant from my IT job of the past 12 years but even that has been a blessing in disguise.
First week home I paid off the apartment and with a new direction in my career in play the world is my oyster.
Even with the the strong baht I had an amazing time and after 4 weeks at home I am still spending some leftover holiday monies as opposed to dipping into my accounts. 

That's my happy story. 

gandt
On August 13, 2019 at 07:14, NorCalKid said:

It's a chat forum for exchanging information.  Unfortunately a lot of that is the current situation.

My positive contribution.  All packed and waiting for the sun to come up to leave for a big road trip up to Canada.  Kind a bucket list trip of national parks coming home through Montana and Wyoming.  

Have fun in the Great White North, but watch out for hosers.

WalterA
1 hour ago, birdhaus said:

Initially I was worried about the conversion rate so I budgeted and set my self a limit of 10K per day while in Pattaya.  leftover holiday monies as opposed to dipping into my accounts. 

That's my happy story. 

The exchange rate does less damage on 2 week millionaires .... it’s the guys who live here who really feel it ....

Rocketboy
45 minutes ago, WalterA said:

The exchange rate does less damage on 2 week millionaires .... it’s the guys who live here who really feel it ....

Do you live here?

per anum

The ladyboys are now spitting out the cum.......what is this world coming too????