Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DUI Check & E-Scooter ?

Spellforce

Can Police stop you if you are driving drunk with such e-scotters ? (max speed = 30km/h)

e-scooter.jpg.dcf85a7426128284f177b3d1b2b3073b.jpg

Seriously ?

Would you do it in your own country ?

Drink, don't drive.... Pretty fucking simple.... The roads are dangerous enough over there.. FFS.. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 13/08/2019 at 17:08, Atlas said:

Seriously ?

Would you do it in your own country ?

Drink, don't drive.... Pretty fucking simple.... The roads are dangerous enough over there.. FFS.. 

there's always someone willing to put a damper on things.....lighten up!

I don't think there's a license requirement to drive one of those.   In that case I'd imagine there's no law against driving them  drunk other than a catch all like "endangering lives or property".

but i'm definitely not a lawyer...

Are they permitted for use on the highway or pavements though. In the UK they can only be used legally on private property.

Now I'm picturing a fat drunk farang wearing a wife beater + sandals with white socks, trying to convince a Beach road girl to hop on his e scooter :Clap:

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Archived