Jump to content
exercise

Bareback boom boom

Recommended Posts

fforest
6 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
7 hours ago, Machinations said:
It gets a bit stale after all these BB topics everyday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

Get that brain working and start some threads if they bore you

How about.. How much to bareback a Hooters girl? I hove not seen this topic yet....

Edited by fforest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Old Scratch
5 hours ago, webDev said:

HPV vaccines have been available for a while. You guys should get them.

From what I have read, HPV vaccine is useless for anyone already exposed to HPV, which is...all of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
From what I have read, HPV vaccine is useless for anyone already exposed to HPV, which is...all of us.
There are many strains but yes we are probably exposed to at least 1 or 2 already. Everything I've read says don't bother if over 45, it isn't cheap either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick from Oz

I am usually a bit discerning about when I bb, although I do prefer it as I rarely cum insode a condom. I have recently started seeing a nrw massage girl (this is in Bali not Thailand) and this little pocket rocket finishes every massage bu jumping on and riding me bb until we both cum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doweven

I left Pattaya yesterday. Got my self injection and chlamydia tabs so I'm clean now and ready to concentrate on more important stuff. 

Except first night here in phils I bareback 19 year old 37kg big boob gogo girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrfixer

I have posted on here previously about the death of my wife's sister last year. She was definitely no sex worker. Married a wealthy Scandinavian guy who owned a hotel in Pattaya/Jomtien (no names). Unbeknown to her he was barebacking hookers. Got HIV, no initial symptoms and unknowingly passed it on to her.

When symptoms became apparent he was straight back to Scandinavia. Not been heard of since. That was about 8 years ago.  My wife's sister was taking medications for about 6 years. In May last year she started to become ill despite the medication. She died last October. 42 years old. Some will call BS on me, but I assure you this is 100% true. My wife and another sister helped nurse her for the last couple of months. It was bloody grim. No control over bodily functions and barely able to move, eat or drink. In the last couple of weeks she looked like a skeleton with skin stretched over it. It was a blessing when she passed away. Once you see that you never BB an unverified girl again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rope-a-dope
22 minutes ago, mrfixer said:

I have posted on here previously about the death of my wife's sister last year. She was definitely no sex worker. Married a wealthy Scandinavian guy who owned a hotel in Pattaya/Jomtien (no names). Unbeknown to her he was barebacking hookers. Got HIV, no initial symptoms and unknowingly passed it on to her.

When symptoms became apparent he was straight back to Scandinavia. Not been heard of since. That was about 8 years ago.  My wife's sister was taking medications for about 6 years. In May last year she started to become ill despite the medication. She died last October. 42 years old. Some will call BS on me, but I assure you this is 100% true. My wife and another sister helped nurse her for the last couple of months. It was bloody grim. No control over bodily functions and barely able to move, eat or drink. In the last couple of weeks she looked like a skeleton with skin stretched over it. It was a blessing when she passed away. Once you see that you never BB an unverified girl again.

Sad. I'd imagine our Scandi friend is posting on this very thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
startinggun

I used the search function but in the last year it’s not coming up with any other threads than this one. I only like BB sex. I hate condoms. I would like to read all the experiences. Is there a warrior that can link to the threads that I should be reading. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteThai
17 minutes ago, startinggun said:

I used the search function but in the last year it’s not coming up with any other threads than this one. I only like BB sex. I hate condoms. I would like to read all the experiences. Is there a warrior that can link to the threads that I should be reading. ? 

Really? There's got to be 100's of them, maybe you need to change your search terms.

But all the bareback threads I've ever read quickly turn to people arguing and people saying how stupid barebackers are for not using condoms. I'm like you and hate condoms, but on this forum I tend to keep that thought to myself. 

Bareback is still available with some girls, but it's not as easy as it used to be. And personally, I don't want to know if some other guy barebacked any particular girl as I'm not into sloppy seconds, 555

All you can do is ask your chosen girl if it's ok with her before you pay the BF, or ask in advance on TF

A true barebackers paradise is still the philippines. Probably a good 80% of Filipinas don't even mention a condom.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Demasiado Temprano

Had 2 different girls yesterday.    Could have sworn both were trying to kegel the condom off of me.   I believe that each wanted me to come inside unprotected.    Not sure why, single motherhood, low season.   Easier than you think to end up bareback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
Had 2 different girls yesterday.    Could have sworn both were trying to kegel the condom off of me.   I believe that each wanted me to come inside unprotected.    Not sure why, single motherhood, low season.   Easier than you think to end up bareback.
Some girls definitely want to get pregnant, others seem relaxed either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wickedd
20 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
25 minutes ago, Demasiado Temprano said:
Had 2 different girls yesterday.    Could have sworn both were trying to kegel the condom off of me.   I believe that each wanted me to come inside unprotected.    Not sure why, single motherhood, low season.   Easier than you think to end up bareback.

Some girls definitely want to get pregnant, others seem relaxed either way

When you have had 100's of bare cocks inside you already, what difference does 1 more make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
When you have had 100's of bare cocks inside you already, what difference does 1 more make?
not about another cock but relaxed about getting pregnant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deano4598
11 hours ago, startinggun said:

I used the search function but in the last year it’s not coming up with any other threads than this one. I only like BB sex. I hate condoms. I would like to read all the experiences. Is there a warrior that can link to the threads that I should be reading. ? 

Use advanced search, select content titles only, should give 4 pages of threads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vondeth

Drinking one night at a beer bar just having a few drinks while talking with one of the bartenders she said to me “ Ok I go with you no condom me horny” not the prettiest but a lot of fun for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wiley Coyote

I agree sometimes the girl can not be bothered by condoms

Problem is how clean from disease is she ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QuotaMan
52 minutes ago, Wiley Coyote said:

I agree sometimes the girl can not be bothered by condoms

Problem is how clean from disease is she ?

 

It's up for debate but I'd say higher end gogo girls are safest and Beach road least safe. Just my gut feeling and opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zeconrad
On 15/08/2019 at 12:15, Old Scratch said:

From what I have read, HPV vaccine is useless for anyone already exposed to HPV, which is...all of us.

I believe it's up to age 26 that it's effective, it's 3 shots over the course of a year

On 15/08/2019 at 19:33, Scuba+ said:
On 15/08/2019 at 12:15, Old Scratch said:
From what I have read, HPV vaccine is useless for anyone already exposed to HPV, which is...all of us.

There are many strains but yes we are probably exposed to at least 1 or 2 already. Everything I've read says don't bother if over 45, it isn't cheap either

Was free with my health insurance, and I'm US where nothing is free with my health insurance. The old vaccine protected from the 3 most common strains of cancer causing HPV, but the newest gen vaccine protects against the 6 most common strains. It does NOT protect from strains that cause warts. 

Regardless, if it's effective for you and available, I would highly recommend it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redbloodedgent

I did the deed three times bareback. All three times I was smashed and thinking with my smaller head. 

I heard a tip to getting a good deal on a BG was to wait until closing time. So off I go. After some negotiation, I got the price down for a ST with no BF. It turned into a LT because the spinner wanted some fun, so we went out to the club and later for food. At the club, she paraded me around her friends, I’m assuming an ex or a former client was in the mix because she later insisted in taking me back to her dingy apartment. As we got inside, I immediately freshened up in the bathroom and polished my Louisville slugger to break this ~110 lb. girl in half. I ate her out, got her wet, and strapped on the helmet. As I got close to entering her pussy, she rips the condom off my penis and throws it across the room. She wanted me to fuck her raw. I said hell no, so I went for the backup. We ended up tussling around in bed, and this hooker is literally fighting me not to put on a condom, WTH. She then started biting me so I pinned her down with my hand over her neck (I hear you subdue crazy with a good ol’ kinky, light choking). I gave in at this point and gave it to her raw. After a few pumps, I immediately spluged over her stomach. I couldn’t believe how tight her pussy was. I ended up fucking her three more times to make up for the premature skeet. She couldn’t take the whole thing, but she tried earnestly. Every time I was ready to skeet, this crazy bitch held me down inside her; she wanted my seed! I luckily broke away every time, but by God, it was a great session. I attempted to pay her, but she refused and would not let me go home. We went to bed that night, and I later slip out and left around $2k tbh. I had a pretty good scare thereafter, but luckily, no consequences and a hell of a experience in LOS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dean2926
5 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

It's up for debate but I'd say higher end gogo girls are safest and Beach road least safe. Just my gut feeling and opinion. 

Sorry mate but cannot agree.

Have been with several hundred girls from Beach Road and never had a problem.

Most girls move between venues and are not confined to one area so it's impossible to know their sexual status based on where you find them.

For what it's worth and from my experience and especially considering the amount of shagging done in Pattaya the chances of catching something serious is very small.

Most Thai ladies are very clean and take care of themselves but it's up to the punter to roll the dice, condom or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stacksreg123

I'm on PrEP so that makes it easier to say fuck it.

But that pussy gotta smell like peaches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scuba+
Was free with my health insurance, and I'm US where nothing is free with my health insurance. The old vaccine protected from the 3 most common strains of cancer causing HPV, but the newest gen vaccine protects against the 6 most common strains. It does NOT protect from strains that cause warts. 

Regardless, if it's effective for you and available, I would highly recommend it. 

But i haven't found anything online saying get the vaccine over age 45?

 

I just found this on NBC so appears they are coming round to the idea of having it over 45.

 

"In Canada, where there is no upper age limit for the HPV vaccine, health providers have warned about the risk of HPV in populations over age 40 because lifetime monogamy to one person is no longer the statistical norm"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biennial
14 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

lifetime monogamy to one person is no longer the statistical norm"

How long ago was that the statistical norm? 1950?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzkillaton
3 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

It's up for debate but I'd say higher end gogo girls are safest and Beach road least safe. Just my gut feeling and opinion. 

 

From experience of bbing 100s of Thai girls Soi 6 is the place where you're most likely to catch something. Not just the standard stuff like warts and clap the weird shit too like candida and NGU. Soi 6 is like ground zero for STDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biennial
2 minutes ago, buzzkillaton said:

 

From experience of bbing 100s of Thai girls Soi 6 is the place where you're most likely to catch something. Not just the standard stuff like warts and clap the weird shit too like candida and NGU. Soi 6 is like ground zero for STDs.

What stds have you caught on Soi 6? What percentage of the time have you caught something? You seem like a good source of info on this subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.