Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

exercise

Bareback boom boom

Kahoy
10 hours ago, WalterA said:

Oh please ... that’s like the myth of the white unicorn ....

I've got a tan unicorn staying with me right now. Doesn't speak a word of English and she's functionally an orphan abandoned by her mother, had to flee her aunt's home as the uncle is schizo and got caught perving on her in the shower. She's headed back to Buriram tonight to look after her grandmother in hospital there.

mat9727

i use the 10 second rule, same as with food falling on the ground.

exercise
3 minutes ago, mat9727 said:

i use the 10 second rule, same as with food falling on the ground.

That's a 3-second rule. 

Scuba+
For the 50th time?

I can't see any harm in talking about it. Not everyone has read the last 49. One thing that does get monotonous and predictable is the guys who immediately post "bareback thread", usually the same people

Scuba+
What are the side-effects of PreP?
None for me

Scuba+
Can you buy it in Patts?
If you don't mind what you pay you can get it at any of the big private hospitals or cheaper in Bangkok at Red Cross near Nana

Jono Flemo
16 minutes ago, exercise said:

That's a 3-second rule. 

Lol True. Fucking ridiculous rule either way.

Old Scratch

Barebacking Thai girls is like starting a barebacking thread.

You think you're special but it's already the third time it's happened today.

bkkjunkie
1 hour ago, BarfineNutella said:

Swore I’d never do it.  Dumbest thing possible in the biggest shit smelling whore house in the world.  Took a girl LLT, liked her way too much, boom second night without a condom. 

Asked my doc for PEP.  Told me chances are so low when banging a girl that it wouldn’t be worth it for a one off.  Drug has a shit ton of side effects.

Do I regret it? 

Ask me in four weeks. 555

there are not many side effects and not always - 

defyodds
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, webDev said:

Do you guys who bareback ask for it upfront?

Seems that would be a tip off of your risk to them

I ask 80% of the time up front. It takes a while to develop the proper opener and I will be releasing an Amazon ebook soon on the topic. I've had some nights where every girl agree during negotiations and had some nights where I get knocked back 5 times in a row. But 5 consecutive denials is my highest to date. I've had times where I asked a club girl when it was entirely not necessary the girl had no clue what a condom even was and barely spoke English once she asked her friend they called me a bad man and threw there drinks at me, had I not asked it would have been a gtd no problem on arrival at home. This was one of my many learning experiences while honing bb tactics. I will say speaking mostly in generalities here. When it comes to gogo girls always ask up front. When it comes to club girls don't even bother. They will almost always give in after 1 pushback and you have a high chance of creeping them out. There are some other factors that come into play, you have to understand the Thai mentality if you look clean it means you are clean. Are you dressed nice with clean shoes a button down and staying Ina nice condo/ hotel your automatically a clean guy. Are you in basketball shorts and a tank top, covered in tats and staying in a guesthouse, you might be clean but only if you promise and pay extra so they can get tested after :D

Edited by defyodds

webDev
3 minutes ago, defyodds said:

I ask 80% of the time up front. It takes a while to develop the proper opener and I will be releasing an Amazon ebook soon on the topic. I've had some nights where every girl agree during negotiations and had some nights where I get knocked back 5 times in a row. But 5 consecutive denials is my highest to date

I thought you were teasing at first. But if you really do release an Amazon book 1) That's hilarious 2) I'll buy it.

Just be sure to have other marketplaces in mind too due to the sensitive topic and their increasing censorship.

exercise

Apparently generic equivalents of PrEP costs A$130/month when privately imported.

defyodds
53 minutes ago, exercise said:

Apparently generic equivalents of PrEP costs A$130/month when privately imported.

Row gets really screwed a year ago before I moved here 1 month supply was 1200 in the u.s and 650 in Mexico. Now I complain about 60$ a month here when I can't get up to bkk where you can find for 20 a month

NINGNING
7 hours ago, Machinations said:

Do you plan on sharing needles?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Admittedly the risk is not that high, but it exists. There is a medical study from Switzerland (University Zurich), published 2014 in the International Journal of Epidemiology, which says that Hepatitis C can be transmitted sexually and which risk groups are especial at danger.

But even if the risk may not be extremely high (until blood is involved) the price you pay is too high. The consequences are disastrous.

Danolo

I had a full STD screen a few weeks ago.   (all clear :) )

One of the things the clinician said to me was, that if I want, I can call in to find out the status of my hepatitis inoculations.  He talked about using Twinrix.

He said that many people have protection against Hep B... often a childhood inoculation.  But he said Hepatitis A comes from shit! That's the way he put it!

Puts me right off any idea of anal lingual contact.  :o

keepitfun
13 hours ago, Kahoy said:

I've got a tan unicorn staying with me right now. Doesn't speak a word of English and she's functionally an orphan abandoned by her mother, had to flee her aunt's home as the uncle is schizo and got caught perving on her in the shower. She's headed back to Buriram tonight to look after her grandmother in hospital there.

It’s not a horn and it’s supposed to be on its head.

sulu
21 hours ago, SureShot said:

Sweet!  How do you cure herpes?

Does it really matter ?

Sounds as though the only people who either don't already have it or won't get it are those who are totally monogamous and don't yet have it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-thirds-of-the-world-population-has-herpes/

per anum

Feeding trolls again are we?

download (15).jpg

exercise

The only trolls here are those that don't have anything to contribute.

Machinations
The only trolls here are those that don't have anything to contribute.
It gets a bit stale after all these BB topics everyday.

Scuba+
It gets a bit stale after all these BB topics everyday.

Get that brain working and start some threads if they bore you

webDev

This is an area I know something about. We're about 10 years away from low risk barebacking, just waiting for that herpes vaccine or cure. It's a hard one as it hides in neural cells. But HIV was a hard one too.

HPV vaccines have been available for a while. You guys should get them. They're slowly opening up the recommended demographics because there was a supply shortage years ago.

Super Gono and the other bacterials can still be killed off with single or multi factor drug treatments.

Hep A needs fecal ingestion (rimming) to pass. Hep C is blood to blood and even then, rarely transmited through sexual contact.

Lambskin condoms were considered partially effective at lowering transmission rates until the FDA declared they must be labelled ineffective. Truth is studies showed they reduced tranmission (measured in leakage through the condom) of HIV and Herpes by 96% (Hep B had a 100% failure rate: very small virus). FDA's reasoning was probably correct in that it's not high enough if you regularly have sex with lots of people.

So just hope we take out HSV2 and maybe HSV1 soon. Once those are gone, so goes the need for condoms. Until some new thing enters the scene...

England man

I take doxyclicine out there as I don't wear my socks in the shower