Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

exercise

Bareback boom boom

exercise

I'm sure we're all aware of the risks with unprotected sex but have you ever in the LOS?

When you did what were the compelling reasons other than booze?

Maybe it's when you're with a regular girl you see on each trip?

Maybe she's fresh from the farm so you're thinking she must be clean?

rope-a-dope

Every single time..and always for free..how about you?

Justaguy1954

For free???  Hell, most of them pay me for bareback. They tell me "thai man no good for bareback, but falang very good bareback boom boom.

:Crazy1:

RRosenberg
Posted (edited)

Only with ladyboys, it's safer that way.

On a more "serious" note... 

^^ This is generally the reason (for me at least)

Edited by RRosenberg

Mr_wimpy

Can you not just read one of the other 10+ BB threads started in the last few days? 

exercise

Hahaha I've just scanned through recent threads and found soooo many similar topics. Oh well just curious that's all. Interesting to read people's answers.

WalterA
23 minutes ago, exercise said:

I'm sure we're all aware of the risks with unprotected sex but have you ever in the LOS?

Im glad you are aware ... yes, many times ...

When you did what were the compelling reasons other than booze?

Booze was probably the main reason most of the time ... lol ....

Your regular girl has probably slept with hundreds of guys in the meantime so it doesn’t make it safer ....

Maybe she's fresh from the farm so you're thinking she must be clean?

Oh please ... that’s like the myth of the white unicorn ....

My advice is that if you really like a particular girl and want to hook up with her over your holidays ... get an STD check together ..... if she’s clean, go for it ... easily done and cheap ....

fforest

Only bareback a girl if she swears she always uses a condom but she will make a exception for you...(even though you have only known her for a few hours).... 

Nando9999

I’m trying to ensure the survival of Pattayas bar girl population well into the future.

With Thailand’s falling birthrate it is in danger, no need to thank me for my service.

Kickoff

All the time. Just wash your cock in the sink. Same thing.

per anum

The barebacking thread of the week?

Yes, I have but with my LLT......she works a regular job so perhaps I am sharing her with only about 10 guys tops

Biennial

Barebacked a slutty 44 year old several times in Huahin last month. No ill effects so far.

Dazza118

As long as you cross your fingers when you enter her you will be safe from any STD's

Daz Manc
1 hour ago, RRosenberg said:

Only with ladyboys, it's safer that way.

And only Cambodian Ladyboys, somebody told me they are cleaner than Thais     Ching Ching

defyodds
Posted (edited)

4 months in pattaya, have bb'd 20-30 girls, only 1 wouldnt let me (palace chick obv) all were first night meeting , i dont repeat or llt (until 2 days ago i saw a girl 2 days in a row but it was free both days)

i beleive it to be the absolute worst side effect of the prep as made me completely careless/reckless, some girls i have gone with not even because i thought they were that hot i just did it because i could.

Edited by defyodds

JoseThailand

What is really dangerous is bareback anal. Chances of getting HIV from bareback vaginal are pretty low. Everything else is easily curable.

exercise
1 hour ago, WalterA said:

My advice is that if you really like a particular girl and want to hook up with her over your holidays ... get an STD check together ..... if she’s clean, go for it ... easily done and cheap ....

Just how accurate is that half hour test?

exercise
4 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

What is really dangerous is bareback anal. Chances of getting HIV from bareback vaginal are pretty low. Everything else is easily curable.

True day. I always suit up for back door fun.

LeoTex
10 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

So I guess you're saying to us is;

Low chances are still worth the risk.

About the same risk as walking across 2nd Road when you have the 'green walk light'.

LeoTex

WalterA
13 minutes ago, exercise said:

Just how accurate is that half hour test?

You can go to various blood labs .... they are accurate .... probably next day .... there is one on third road but I can’t recall the name ... but it’s a serious place 

JoseThailand
2 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

So I guess you're saying to us is;

Low chances are still worth the risk.

About the same risk as walking across 2nd Road when you have the 'green walk light'.

LeoTex

I just wanted to say that vaginal barebacking is not as dangerous as it may seem and should not be stigmatized. But - caution must still be taken. For example, I wouldn't do it on a Beach road hooker or a girl that just smells.

Buddy Edgewood

I only BB bargirls and always use a condom with the Thai girlfriend.   The Thai girlfriend knows my real name and where I live...

:Crazy1:

LeoTex
3 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

I just wanted to say that vaginal barebacking is not as dangerous as it may seem and should not be stigmatized. But - caution must still be taken. For example, I wouldn't do it on a Beach road hooker or a girl that just smells.

So avoiding a bad smelling girl and Coconut Bar girl, you feel safe barebaking.

About the same as Russian Roulette with 2 bullets in the gun.

LeoTex 

bkkjunkie
1 hour ago, JoseThailand said:

if she fresh infected - chances are around 60% - so pretty high - just saying - 

Scuba+

i beleive it to be the absolute worst side effect of the prep as made me completely careless/reckless, some girls i have gone with not even because i thought they were that hot i just did it because i could.

I had this side effect too but it reduced over time.

I haven't used a condom for ages, i have a drawer full of them i give to girls if i remember. I'd only bareback on PrEP though, without is just plain reckless