Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

big shooter

Two Young Guys With Girls (in Canada)

mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, boingo said:

The most important thing to remember is that even if the male looks like something out of a B grade horror movie and the woman could be a super model then she is punching above her weight,

`When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea'2

Excellent , you think like Eric

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

boingo
7 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

`When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea'2

Excellent , you think like Eric

You are too easily swayed by cheese eating surrender monkeys. 

MunterHunter
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, kingofsurf said:

I'm Asian American, only 5 feet, 6 inches tall. (Being American, I also don't know what the fuck that is in centimeters -- and I don't give a shit!).

For sure, being short in the West sucks. I feel for guys even shorter than me.

The number one disadvantage of being a short man is that 95 percent of women will flatly reject a man shorter than them.

It's human instinct -- a woman needs a bigger male to protect her, and also provide bigger offspring.

Even in Hawaii, there were so many taller, mostly white woman I knew I didn't have a Chinaman's chance with.

Ah, but in a place like Thailand -- no worries mate!  I routinely see Thai ladies so small, they could be featured attractions as freak midgets in USA carnivals.

For sure, Asia is a small man's paradise. Fuck the USA, Europe, Canda, Russia, Australia, etc. -- the lands of behemoths.

On a side note, I also have observed huge white farangs tend to pick the smallest tiny Thai spinners they can find to fuck.  What's up with that?

Do these brutal Goliaths want to ream tiny Asian vaginas with their King Kong schlongs?

(Little Man's rant finished.)

On my last trip i got this real tiny TG. Man she was tiny. I had to get her to kneel on pillows as i could not fuck her doggie style. I guess just the novelty 

Coming back to height. I never think about peoples height unless they are like under 5' or over 6'6". Tall guys get there fair bit stick also. It comes with problems. 

Edited by MunterHunter

Danolo

Being tall is not all fun... I have multiple scars on my scalp from kitchen cabinets, etc...

mmaaarrrkkk

so............. how's the weather up there?

Danolo
Just now, mmaaarrrkkk said:

so............. how's the weather up there?

Yes, and of course there's all those tall remarks...

sigh....

kingofsurf
8 hours ago, Danolo said:

Being tall is not all fun... I have multiple scars on my scalp from kitchen cabinets, etc...

How tall is "tall" in your case? (in centimeters) or (feet + inches)