Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

big shooter

Two Young Guys With Girls (in Canada)

Recommended Posts

big shooter
Posted (edited)

I'm in my local and there are two guys with young women (can't be over 23) and man it's sad. Big guys but fucking pussies, there's one girl who is dominating both of them and it breaks my heart to listen to their talk.  Thank God I got a vasectomy because with God as my witness I'd give both of those dudes the "Fredo" treatment from" The Godfather" and spare future generations from these pathetic spawn.

Another chick just bellied up to the table, hot looking so these pathetic excuses for young men will be crawling at her feet forthwith so it's time to check bin and get out of here before they're all coated in my vomit.

As an addition I'll puke all over the same type of young guys I see in Pattaya on my next visit, though I don't fear the same repercussions as I would have faced just a few years ago

Edited by big shooter
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Wombat
2 minutes ago, big shooter said:

I'm in my local and there are two guys with young women (can't be over 23) and man it's sad. Big guys but fucking pussies, there's one girl who is dominating both of them and it breaks my heart to listen to their talk.  Thank God I got a vasectomy because with God as my witness I'd give both of those dudes the "Fredo" treatment from" The Godfather" and spare future generations from these pathetic spawn.

Another chick just bellied up to the table, hot looking so these pathetic excuses for young men will be crawling at her feet forthwith so it's time to check bin and get out of here before they're all coated in my vomit.

How old are the guys. Young guys dont put up with that shit where I live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big shooter
2 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

How old are the guys. Young guys dont put up with that shit where I live

I'm sad to say they do here. These guys are good looking and at least 6'3" .  I'm much shorter (and 30 years older) but that's never presented a problem and I suspect it wouldn't be much of a problem at the moment.  One of them was just mocking the Irish with a stupid accent and he doesn't realize how close he was to getting my Guinness glass across the side of his head.

It isn't easy being old, drunk and stupid in any country 5555

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA
41 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

How old are the guys. Young guys dont put up with that shit where I live

Agree totally, not all young guys are pussies. My godson is early 20s, good looking Brit kid....he is fighting them off. As well as a stunning GF, he has a couple of others on speed-dial - he tells them that it’s for a booty-call :GrinNod1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Machinations

There are some men that get off being dominated, physically or financially.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MunterHunter

I have a married mate back here in Blighty. Im sure he has to put his hand up to go to the toilet in his house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queef_Sniffer

Sounds like the beta males had full glasses of Soy-infused beer. 

It's typical now a days. Castrations are no longer necessary as today's generation is chemically castrating themselves by drinking mass quantities of soy based products, and indoctrinating themselves into the ideology of todays neo-feminist movement. 

Oh well, more pussy for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jo1992

Sounds like someone went home alone and got jealous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boingo

The most important thing to remember is that even if the male looks like something out of a B grade horror movie and the woman could be a super model then she is punching above her weight,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K...

Yep, real men pay for short time encounters with women. :rolleyes:

Live and let live. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joeg

What does being over 6 feet tall have to do with being dominated or belittled by women? Physical size has nothing to do with mental fortitude or self esteem :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlooBell

OP sounds like a good laugh. :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Macawber
14 minutes ago, Joeg said:

What does being over 6 feet tall have to do with being dominated or belittled by women? Physical size has nothing to do with mental fortitude or self esteem :p

Things must be different north of the border maybe ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daz Manc

Was one of the men called Justin  ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puttuyu
5 hours ago, big shooter said:

he doesn't realize how close he was to getting my Guinness glass across the side of his head.

How close exactly ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryScary

Why do you care so much about other people's relationships? Sounds like you're living a lonely life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big shooter
5 hours ago, Jo1992 said:

Sounds like someone went home alone and got jealous

It does sound that way but it wasn't the case 5555. Someone had far too much to drink and thankfully kept his mouth shut and didn't ruin anyone's happy evening. 

Next time the phone will stay at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joeg
2 hours ago, Macawber said:

Things must be different north of the border maybe ??? 

Idk. I live in Alaska. Is that north enough? Hahah. 

I'm sure we've all had a few too many and been salty for the evening. Having instant connectivity to the internet to vent our frustrations at that time is a relatively new thing. They should have an app that makes you blow to check your BAC before allowing you to post. I'd buy it :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George1234
4 hours ago, Joeg said:

What does being over 6 feet tall have to do with being dominated or belittled by women? Physical size has nothing to do with mental fortitude or self esteem :p

Some men can be extremely conscious about their height, developing into full blown ‘little man syndrome’. I think most men would rather be tall than small. Can be a problem on dating sites apparently:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryScary
1 hour ago, George1234 said:

Some men can be extremely conscious about their height, developing into full blown ‘little man syndrome’. I think most men would rather be tall than small. Can be a problem on dating sites apparently:

 

He was on this podcast talking about it all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MunterHunter
5 hours ago, George1234 said:

Some men can be extremely conscious about their height, developing into full blown ‘little man syndrome’. I think most men would rather be tall than small. Can be a problem on dating sites apparently:

 

I quit a job In May. I started the job at the same time with another fella from my neck of the woods. We were on a course away from home with 6 other guys for 3 months. Never met the guy before. He is 54 and im 43. He is a very small man in height and build. Almost child size. Im tall and kinda heavy built. The guy has one of the worst cases of small man syndrome i have ever seen. He was never of my case but towards the end was saying he hated being small and wishes he was taller. It must be painful for these little guys. Reminds me of the guy in the clip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George1234
56 minutes ago, MunterHunter said:

He was never of my case but towards the end was saying he hated being small and wishes he was taller. It must be painful for these little guys. Reminds me of the guy in the clip

In the Western countries, being tall is a definite advantage when dating. Plenty of women who want 6ft+. Being short certainly isn’t helpful. In Thailand I’m not sure it makes any difference (with everybody being so short). Maybe it is a short mans paradise. 

Age, height, weight, baldness, money, education. All sources of insecurity for some men. I guess there is more pressure on men nowadays and some people feel ignored, hence the bitterness and anger. 

Women in their 20s earn more money than men on average and they have higher levels of education. Younger people interact in a totally different way now. Women don’t want some chav Neanderthal who thinks he is being ‘alpha’, pure cringe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bukone

I would take anything from a girl to fuck them (if they were good sorts) but as soon as I dumped my load would piss them off instantly 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bukone
47 minutes ago, George1234 said:

In the Western countries, being tall is a definite advantage when dating. Plenty of women who want 6ft+. Being short certainly isn’t helpful. In Thailand I’m not sure it makes any difference (with everybody being so short). Maybe it is a short mans paradise. 

Age, height, weight, baldness, money, education. All sources of insecurity for some men. I guess there is more pressure on men nowadays and some people feel ignored, hence the bitterness and anger. 

Women in their 20s earn more money than men on average and they have higher levels of education. Younger people interact in a totally different way now. Women don’t want some chav Neanderthal who thinks he is being ‘alpha’, pure cringe. 

Yeah bar girls don’t care what you look like as long as you have money and take care of them, normal Thai girls like tall guys too, and that’s coming from non working Thai women.

i don’t mean you have to be a certain height, but they like guys tall too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingofsurf

I'm Asian American, only 5 feet, 6 inches tall. (Being American, I also don't know what the fuck that is in centimeters -- and I don't give a shit!).

For sure, being short in the West sucks. I feel for guys even shorter than me.

The number one disadvantage of being a short man is that 95 percent of women will flatly reject a man shorter than them.

It's human instinct -- a woman needs a bigger male to protect her, and also provide bigger offspring.

Even in Hawaii, there were so many taller, mostly white woman I knew I didn't have a Chinaman's chance with.

Ah, but in a place like Thailand -- no worries mate!  I routinely see Thai ladies so small, they could be featured attractions as freak midgets in USA carnivals.

For sure, Asia is a small man's paradise. Fuck the USA, Europe, Canda, Russia, Australia, etc. -- the lands of behemoths.

On a side note, I also have observed huge white farangs tend to pick the smallest tiny Thai spinners they can find to fuck.  What's up with that?

Do these brutal Goliaths want to ream tiny Asian vaginas with their King Kong schlongs?

(Little Man's rant finished.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.