IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort

Wolverine

i have not, no need for so much space...but i have seen it when i was there (took a look at all room types) and the photos on the website are very accurate...just have a peek there, what you see is what you get...great hotel and staff

sure, if you need that kinda space or are traveling with mates and you want to gather up there before heading out...if i ever came over there with a bunch of friends, i would rent it along with regular rooms and then just host parties in it for the boyz (and our barfines of course...lol).

but like i say, just for me, no need for anything that large, ive always been happy with the king bed delux room there, all i need...and only 999baht!

very well kitted out, I was shown it when it opened and they were doing deals on all the rooms. They now only do monthly for the standard rooms so not much use to me.

The presidential suite certainly has everything you could want for a couple of weeks of mongering

At the end of November 2008, when I stayed at PBR, there was not physical difference between the Presidential Suite and the next lower category of suite EXCEPT the Presidential Suite included a computer and printer/fax machine, plus extra phone lines. Zero difference otherwise. The lay-out and furnishing of the Presidential Suite were identical to the suite in which I was staying.

So, assuming things haven't changed, don't borther with the Presidential Suite unless you need access to a dedicated computer/fax/printer. It''s clear the PS is intended to function as an office as well as living space for a business traveler.

Otherwise, the PBR was a great hotel. I've posted pics of the suite in Which I stayed in one of my trip reports.

Evil

:)

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

have stayed at pattaya bay resort many times ,booked preidential suite last year and was very disappointed really just same as the other rooms i have stayed in there definately not worth the extra money