IGNORED

Hotel Recommends Soi Chaiyapoon

Welshpat

Hi All

Been trying to email the Chaiyapoon hotel to book my favorite suite ready for my forthcoming trip in September, getting no replies - don't know whether they are full for the period I want or there is a problem with their email.

Anyway, if I cant get in there I am looking for recommends for somewhere else to stay of similar price and quality, I like just sitting outside watching all the comings and goings on the Poon.

I know I can look online but I find recommends from people are much better than a advert on the net or some site like Agoda and you get a more honest review.

So if any of you guys has any recommends I would love to hear.

Many thanks

With Regards

From the Land of Leeks and Sheep

I've only ever heard really good things about English Rose on that Soi.

http://www.englishrosepattaya.com/

And the owner is member on here too.

I've only ever heard really good things about English Rose on that Soi.
http://www.englishrosepattaya.com/
And the owner is member on here too.

I’ve stopped at the English rose it’s ok for the price my only advise is ask for a room at the back as the street is noisy early afternoon , I like to sleep in till about 3pm but had to get up around 1pm due to the noise.
Alan is a great guy , I’d stop again if I was going on a budget and needed to cut some costs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, stephens07 said:

I’ve stopped at the English rose it’s ok for the price my only advise is ask for a room at the back as the street is noisy early afternoon , I like to sleep in till about 3pm but had to get up around 1pm due to the noise.
Alan is a great guy , I’d stop again if I was going on a budget and needed to cut some costs .

Hi pal and thanks for the kind words, I will agree that the back rooms are very quiet compared to the front especially if a lie in is needed but for the voyeurs out there the front balcony rooms are a must...welshpat, if you let me know your dates I'll tell you which rooms I have available.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

9 hours ago, English rose said:

Hi pal and thanks for the kind words, I will agree that the back rooms are very quiet compared to the front especially if a lie in is needed but for the voyeurs out there the front balcony rooms are a must...welshpat, if you let me know your dates I'll tell you which rooms I have available.

Cheers

Alan.

I must be a voyeur then, my choice would be balcony room at the front.

2 minutes ago, bangna said:

I must be a voyeur then, my choice would be balcony room at the front.

There is no 'must be' about it pal..

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

6 minutes ago, Welshpat said:

20 Sept to 02 Oct inclusive

I do have each room type available for those dates;

Standard, quiet room at the back of the block..600 per night.

Deluxe, large room 1st floor no balcony.. 650 per night.

Superior, large room with balcony.. 750 per night.

If you're interested let me know and I'll put your name against one.

Cheers

Alan.

Cheers
Alan.

Your sign in the room about the bed linen still makes me laugh when I think about it .

I am currently staying at the English Rose and have nothing but good things to say about it.  I recommended the second floor with balcony.  I don't find the noise too bad and the view is worth it!  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

15 hours ago, Charles_Farley said:

I am currently staying at the English Rose and have nothing but good things to say about it.  I recommended the second floor with balcony.  I don't find the noise too bad and the view is worth it!  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for these great comments charley..very much appreciated.

Alan.

Archived