malibu51

What's the point of going to a Gogo Bar Now ?

udontony
12 hours ago, malibu51 said:

Of all the expats that I knew ten years ago living in Thailand, ALL of them have left.  The reasons for leaving go something like this, I don't like the changes coming, or the dismal way expats are treated by thais, or the expense is out of hand, or the attitudes have changed, not for the better, or the level of talent has fallen precipitously, or the law favors a thai over a falong, no matter what, or that health care is outrageously expensive, or the take over of the Red Light districts by families, or that beach road has been made into a family friendly location, or the girls from the provinces no longer come by the busload, or that the Soi 6 is now a sterile experience, or fatties have take over the bulk of the bars, etc. 

This is not just waxing lyrical with the past, this is a statement of facts.  Yes, for the uninitiated, those who only started to come recently, Thailand can still be an amazing place.  Its just for us, that knew

the life as it used to be, its kind of sad. 

Been living here in Thailand for nearly ten years and first visited forty years ago, never missed one year visiting in all that time.   I have to say that your experience is way different to mine.   Most of my old friends are still here, some have gone home but because they did not have the money to stay here.   My treatment with the Thai people and particularly my Thai family has been nothing other than fantastic, they have been and still are lovely friends.   Things have become more expensive over time but I believe that is true where ever you live, Thailand is still much cheaper than if I was to go back to the UK.

As for the health care, well it would be free in the UK after I had been back there for six months so difficult to compare.   I have been unfortunate enough to need hospital care for two problems over the last few years, the care that I received was as good as anywhere in the world, in fact better than any where I have ever been.   The cost was much cheaper than I thought it possibly could be, I used government hospitals not private ones.    

As I said forty years experience in Thailand and I still enjoy myself as much as I ever did, in fact probably more than before because of all the good friends that I have made over here.    Your statement of facts may well be true for you but it is a million miles from being true for me.

sulu
11 hours ago, bgtp said:

Doesn’t sound like bullshit to me in the least. I had dinner with a good friend the other night who has been living in Bangkok the past 20 years. He said that if it wasn’t for his Thai girlfriend of more than 10 years, he would have left already. The reasons he gave were some of the items mentioned in the post you think is bullshit. Other ex-pats who are friends of ours have already moved on for some of these reasons. In other words, some ex-pats I’ve known personally for decades agree with the post and they aren’t ‘having me on’. Also, the ‘try getting THAT in the USA’ argument means little. There are plenty of other options to Thailand in the world besides the USA.

I can also appreciate the fact that others love living here. We’re not all the same. I’m still a happy visitor and even enjoyed myself in a gogo a few nights ago. I just know I wouldn’t want to live here.

We can agree to disagree but I gave a line by line why I think the "excuses" were bullshit.

As for the "try doing that in the USA" goes, that's an example of someone in the USA moving to Patts and BACK. I expect someone originally from a 1st world country can't do it either - unless their home country offers free health care.

I expect, but certainly can't be sure, that the majority of ex-pats in Thailand are there primarily because they can't afford to stay home. They're also typically from "older" to "much older". Do you disagree ? Again, I am talking about ex-pats coming from 1st world countries, not, say Venezuela. 

Not to mention that in Thailand, and especially in Pattaya, the ex-pat has almost all of the modern conveniences he'd have in his home country (and then some) at considerably lower prices (I put that at about half). 

If they come from India, Pakistan, Mozambique, etc, then sure they can go find somewhere else to live. But if they come from a 1st world country chances are they aren't going traipsing around SEA (or anywhere else) looking for a(nother) place to live (more ?) cheaply. 

And IF that is the case, pretty much none of those reasons hold water.

Don't you think it strange the friends of our new friend malibu didn't mention missing their friends and family ? Or even just missing their home country ? Or that they were just bored living in a foreign land where they're not very well understood ? Or they haven't been able to fit in ?

Don't you think it strange that after such a long time the last half dozen excuses for leaving were all about the sex scene ? After 10 or so years they're still worried about the girls ? LMAO

Kickoff
On 14/08/2019 at 06:27, cytolliver said:

No, its not ethnicity it is using my money vs a culture where the company they work for pays for their pussy and booze.  With a blank check, they dont even care what the price is.  If it was money they earned, you can bet the tables would turn.  This creates hyper inflation not congruant with reality.  I dont make a salary, I have my own business as an attorney and do quite well.  It isnt about price, it is about value.   If you want to waste your money, up to you.

Where have I mentioned ethnicity as a reason? No where. I said how they get their money DOES NOT MATTER. Read about the part where I said if their companies cover the expenses, then so be it? You're an attorney yet you didn't comprehend that. Then you close  your post with a canned response like "if you want to waste your money, up to you." Everytime I read that on this forum, it holds no meaning. Others are spending more than you. What are you going to do about it? You're crying about it, but it's not getting you anywhere. 

Inflation is happening everywhere. I come from California where cost of living has rose at a quicker pace and at a higher rate than most places in the world. Perhaps I am desensitized to it and am lucky to have a high salary, but I'm not surprised if I see it happen anywhere else. I don't cry about it. You either accept the situation and either adapt or move on. However, many cannot see the forest from the trees. When Thailand sees more mongers coming, you're going to see prices start to climb. A place like LK Metro has seen more gogo bars open in the past 10 years, during the inflation/internet era. This isn't due to solely the Asian punter having a blank check. That blank check may mean they can barfine the hottest girls, but these Asian punters generally gather at select gogo bars. The prices of drinks, whether you drink them or a lady drink, have gone up substantially. Much of the reason for the high bar fine prices is to keep the BG in the bar so the punters drink more. Not only has the drink prices doubled, but now bill padding is a thing where drink prices will be dialed up further and double lady drinks now exist. Many bars you go into you have BGs hustling for drinks. Even Amon's is going in that direction. Ever go to a nightwish bar on Soi6 and wish they remodeled the upstairs ST rooms to be as nice as what the spent in the bars? 

Now here's the money shot. EVERYONE drinks no matter the ethnicity. Now it's a thing where you have guys going to buy drinks at the gogo, buy a LD or 2 to the BG, then leave the gogo to ST with a BR girl or a TF girl. Everyone is contributing to this whole thing. 

What you and everyone have been seeing is the mongering areas changing over time. They want to make money too just as you do when you are working. The bar owners, whether a beer bar or gogo, now knows that selling those drinks leads to higher revenue. That higher bar fines keeps BGs in bars to sell drinks. That if someone pays that 2000 bar fine, it's still a win for the bar. That if the mamasan negotiates a higher short time prices, because we've seen this happen, that the mamasan gets a cut of that. So you can better believe that if the prices of beer goes up, the bar fines go up, then so to the ST prices in these bars.

This isn't to say any of us wants this. But it is reality. And it's happening.

bgtp
10 hours ago, sulu said:

We can agree to disagree but I gave a line by line why I think the "excuses" were bullshit.

As for the "try doing that in the USA" goes, that's an example of someone in the USA moving to Patts and BACK. I expect someone originally from a 1st world country can't do it either - unless their home country offers free health care.

I expect, but certainly can't be sure, that the majority of ex-pats in Thailand are there primarily because they can't afford to stay home. They're also typically from "older" to "much older". Do you disagree ? Again, I am talking about ex-pats coming from 1st world countries, not, say Venezuela. 

Not to mention that in Thailand, and especially in Pattaya, the ex-pat has almost all of the modern conveniences he'd have in his home country (and then some) at considerably lower prices (I put that at about half). 

If they come from India, Pakistan, Mozambique, etc, then sure they can go find somewhere else to live. But if they come from a 1st world country chances are they aren't going traipsing around SEA (or anywhere else) looking for a(nother) place to live (more ?) cheaply. 

And IF that is the case, pretty much none of those reasons hold water.

Don't you think it strange the friends of our new friend malibu didn't mention missing their friends and family ? Or even just missing their home country ? Or that they were just bored living in a foreign land where they're not very well understood ? Or they haven't been able to fit in ?

Don't you think it strange that after such a long time the last half dozen excuses for leaving were all about the sex scene ? After 10 or so years they're still worried about the girls ? LMAO

I don’t see it as a case of disagreement. Rather it seems that you don’t believe what I tell you of my expat friends who have left Thailand and the reasons they gave for leaving. One of the main reasons they all gave were immigration policies. They did not like some of the changes and in general felt that the strict immigration policies compared to a lot of other countries showed that the Thais didn’t really care for them being here. The other main reasons were rising costs overall and the decline of the P4P scene. Yes, even after 20 years, mongering was still important to them. So there you go, they did not like the changes and the ways the Thais treated them as expats, they cited rising costs and also the declining sex scene. These were some of the reasons your friend malibu listed. He’s not my friend. I never met the guy. Likewise, you’ve never met my friends and have no basis for not believing the reasons why they might have left. If you want to reply with some more generalizations based on assumptions and continue with your LMAO, knock yourself out. I’ve provided real life examples of people I know personally. I do have other expat friends who enjoy living here and that’s great for them, too. People should do what they want.

sulu
1 hour ago, bgtp said:

I don’t see it as a case of disagreement. Rather it seems that you don’t believe what I tell you of my expat friends who have left Thailand and the reasons they gave for leaving. One of the main reasons they all gave were immigration policies. They did not like some of the changes and in general felt that the strict immigration policies compared to a lot of other countries showed that the Thais didn’t really care for them being here. The other main reasons were rising costs overall and the decline of the P4P scene. Yes, even after 20 years, mongering was still important to them. So there you go, they did not like the changes and the ways the Thais treated them as expats, they cited rising costs and also the declining sex scene. These were some of the reasons your friend malibu listed. He’s not my friend. I never met the guy. Likewise, you’ve never met my friends and have no basis for not believing the reasons why they might have left. If you want to reply with some more generalizations based on assumptions and continue with your LMAO, knock yourself out. I’ve provided real life examples of people I know personally. I do have other expat friends who enjoy living here and that’s great for them, too. People should do what they want.

First of all my points were aimed at the original post of MALIBU, not YOU.

I listed what I thought of all(?) the excuses malibu gave for HIS friends leaving. Few of them hold any water at all. I was NOT referencing YOUR friends' reasons.

That said I'll simply note that you didn't offer to refute MY hypothesis that rising "cost" was NOT a valid reason. I noted that most ex-pats expenses are FAR higher in their home countries. Is that not true ? If so, how do rising costs in Patts become an argument to leave ? Correct, they don't.

"Strict immigration policies" ??? Like what ? once you cut through the initial BS you have to report every 3 months. This is a reason to leave ? Give me a break.

As for the decline in available talent,,,,,,,,,, don't make me laugh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But  God bless the horny mofos !!! :08:

webfoot

I think it’s been more than just a few years since bar fines were 400 baht at the go gos.  Maybe 1998 or so if I remember correctly.  However that is not the only game changer.  The exchange rate when I first got up the nerve to visit Thailand was about 44 baht to the dollar. The other thing that attracted me enough to return was that there was no short times.  Both the customer and service provider understood that it would be a continuing experience through the evening and end sometime in the morning.  I still visit Thailand but much less often.  There are plenty of cheaper options than the go go clip joints in LOS.  Yeah those days are long gone but a good time can still be had and the hands on go gos are still good for a drink and a grope.

bgtp
1 hour ago, sulu said:

I listed what I thought of all(?) the excuses malibu gave for HIS friends leaving. Few of them hold any water at all. I was NOT referencing YOUR friends' reasons.

That said I'll simply note that you didn't offer to refute MY hypothesis that rising "cost" was NOT a valid reason. I noted that most ex-pats expenses are FAR higher in their home countries. Is that not true ? If so, how do rising costs in Patts become an argument to leave ? Correct, they don't.

"Strict immigration policies" ??? Like what ? once you cut through the initial BS you have to report every 3 months. This is a reason to leave ? Give me a break.

As for the decline in available talent,,,,,,,,,, don't make me laugh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But  God bless the horny mofos !!! :08:

Rising costs were cited by all my friends who left. Why is that not a valid argument, because you say so? Costs were in fact going up for my expat friends in Thailand. Now, I’ll spell out the obvious to you because you’re  just not getting it. It has nothing to do with costs in their home countries. They didn’t go home. They left Thailand to go to other countries that give them better value. So yes, rising costs are a valid argument for some to leave and you are most definitely wrong to say it isn’t. Still, I’m  sure you’ll find some way to dispute this. Hey, you can think what you want. I’m done. I’m not even gonna waste my time on the other points because it’s a nice afternoon here in Bangkok and I’m gonna go out and have some fun.

Thaidive

It’s not all doom and gloom.

I’m an old, slightly overweight, white, yank. Every time I go to Thermae, as recently as three months ago. I leave with a twenty something stunner. Same, same in Phuket, my preferred hunting grounds.

My secret. Take a shower before I go out. Wear a nice shirt, and don’t quibble over being overcharged a 1000 Baht.

Everything, everywhere is more expensive now than a few years ago. Supply and demand. The Secrets out. We’re going to have to pay for quality.

The good news is, if you played it right. As your waistline grows with age, so does your bank account. If you didn’t, well to bad for you. Guess you’ll just be a miserable old cunt complaining how great it was in the good ole days.

happymonkey
On 10/08/2019 at 16:03, buzzkillaton said:

Ran with a group of guys over the past two weeks who liked going to the discos every night. We would do something like soi 6, some gogos, hit discos. I literally seen no hot gogo quality girls in any of the discos we went to unless they came with a customer the entire two weeks. I was in discos from 1am-6am with these guys every night. These guys told me they seen hotties everywhere in Ibar all I seen was past their prime hookers. 

After the first two nights I said F this im going to just find a girl from the gogo ask them if they want to go to the discos and party all night with me and my buddies and do LTs. So every night of my trip thats what I did. I had a  hot girl every night who was clearly on another level then the disco reg girls and they had fun partying with me and would come back to my room and stay the night. I had one starfish out of 7 or so diff LTs. I took one girl 3 times and another 2 over the two weeks. These girls were all leaving my place at 5pm and open to whatever i wanted.

I paid more then my buddies did for girls most likely X3 on average. I also got to vet the girls and see their entire bodies before we went out. I honestly didnt see my friends take one girl Id fuck over two weeks. Some guys have a different standard of beauty if you are happy with a 35+ year old bar girl then no point going to gogos. 

So you paid X3 for LT on average. That should be around 10 k. You also visited agogo and the disco with the girls. I suppose you spent at least 400$ a night and only in case you were not generous with the drinks. Otherwise it can easily make 500-600$ a night.

So , what did you get for 500$ that other guys don't usually get on WS when they barfine a girl for 100$? I can see only one difference - your ones stayed with you until 5 pm. This doesn't look like a good deal to me. It is a great deal for the girls you barfine, though. 

buzzkillaton
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, happymonkey said:

So you paid X3 for LT on average. That should be around 10 k. You also visited agogo and the disco with the girls. I suppose you spent at least 400$ a night and only in case you were not generous with the drinks. Otherwise it can easily make 500-600$ a night.

So , what did you get for 500$ that other guys don't usually get on WS when they barfine a girl for 100$? I can see only one difference - your ones stayed with you until 5 pm. This doesn't look like a good deal to me. It is a great deal for the girls you barfine, though. 

They are paying between 2 and 2500(80USD max)for a girl from a disco with maybe a few demanding 3k. I'm paying between 4-5k +1-1500 BF(210usd max) + a LD thats X3 on average. I think i took two gogo girls to other gogos all week and it was like one gogo and then go to disco. As far as drinking me and my buddies would all split bottles and they would have girls from the disco come over they liked and i would have a gogo girl so that didnt even come into play in the extra pricing.

What I got was to look at the girls body and choose from a big selection of girls. The disco the selection is no where near as good. I actually found the girls on Soi 6 more attractive then those in  Ibar Insomnia. One night my buddy took a girl who was one of the hotter girls in the disco that night (not very hot)and I seen her on the six another day and she didnt even stand out as fuckable to me. A few years ago I could find really hot girls it just isnt the case anymore. I hear the hot disco girls all go to Hollywood or the Pier nowadays to hunt big spending Asian guys. 

Edited by buzzkillaton

taylor1975
8 minutes ago, buzzkillaton said:

They are paying between 2 and 2500(80USD max)for a girl from a disco with maybe a few demanding 3k. I'm paying between 4-5k +1-1500 BF(210usd max) + a LD thats X3 on average. I think i took two gogo girls to other gogos all week and it was like one gogo and then go to disco. As far as drinking me and my buddies would all split bottles and they would have girls from the disco come over they liked and i would have a gogo girl so that didnt even come into play in the extra pricing.

What I got was to look at the girls body and choose from a big selection of girls. The disco the selection is no where near as good. I actually found the girls on Soi 6 more attractive then those in  Ibar Insomnia. One night my buddy took a girl who was one of the hotter girls in the disco that night (not very hot)and I seen her on the six another day and she didnt even stand out as fuckable to me. A few years ago I could find really hot girls it just isnt the case anymore. I hear the hot disco girls all go to Hollywood or the Pier nowadays but they also ask for gogo style prices to go home.

I think its unusual for blokes who like disco's to prefer shopping in the gogo beforehand. It seems to negate the whole spirit of the disco scene ie. it feeling more like a natural hook up than point-and-click gogo approach.

I would be wondering... is this chap super fussy or is he unable to snag the hot ones in ibar. Maybe he gets lots of attention in gogo's (via lady drinks) but none in disco's?

buzzkillaton
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

I think its unusual for blokes who like disco's to prefer shopping in the gogo beforehand. It seems to negate the whole spirit of the disco scene ie. it feeling more like a natural hook up than point-and-click gogo approach.

I would be wondering... is this chap super fussy or is he unable to snag the hot ones in ibar. Maybe he gets lots of attention in gogo's (via lady drinks) but none in disco's?

"Snagging the hot ones in Ibar" This is a hilarious way to think of a P4P transaction. You arent pulling a girl  you're paying her for sex. 

I used to do all disco P4P but the girl quality is shit now. Its not even a matter of not being able to "snag the hot ones" its I dont see hot ones. The reason I would take a girl is I like dancing and drinking with my friends all night and its fun to do it with a hot girl rather then whats in Ibar nowadays. I'm still in my 30s and enjoy going out and partying all night. I'm just not going to pay a old hooker to go home with me so i can feel like "I snagged a girl".

Edited by buzzkillaton

taylor1975
16 minutes ago, buzzkillaton said:

"Snagging the hot ones in Ibar" This is a hilarious way to think of a P4P transaction. You arent pulling a girl  you're paying her for sex. 

I used to do all disco P4P but the girl quality is shit now. Its not even a matter of not being able to "snag the hot ones" its I dont see hot ones. The reason I would take a girl is I like dancing and drinking with my friends all night and its fun to do it with a hot girl rather then whats in Ibar nowadays. I'm still in my 30s and enjoy going out and partying all night. I'm just not going to pay a old hooker to go home with me so i can feel like "I snagged a girl".

So just skim-read your recent trip report. This tells the wider story.

When you said the best gogo girls, i assumed it was the best at Skyfall, palace etc. The pics aren't really supporting the narrative on this thread. Quite the opposite in fact.

From your opening TR post, i'm sensing i was somewhat right with can't snag the hot ones in ibar. Nothing to be ashamed about, but lets not pretend :)

buzzkillaton
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

So just skim-read your recent trip report. This tells the wider story.

When you said the best gogo girls, i assumed it was the best at skyfall, palace etc. The pics aren't really supporting the narrative on this thread. Quite the opposite in fact.

From your opening TR post, i'm sensing i was somewhat right with can't snag the hot ones in ibar. Nothing to be ashamed about, but lets not pretend :)

Most the girls in my trip report are Soi 6 girls I banged. Think I showed like 4 gogo girls in there and the ones I showed for sure arent being seen in Ibar  in the nights ive been in there. I was in there every day for two weeks and a few days in May. I never said "the best gogo girls" I said "gogo quality girls" by the way. 

Not that im concerned with what a random tourist like yourself thinks but the hottest girl I was taking multiple  nights forum members seen and some commented she was one of the hottest Thai girls they seen. Not every girl is in that report believe it or not most of those girls were ST's. I gotta watch what I show on the internet because haters like to White Knight. 

My opening post is being mostly sarcastic but clearly you missed it. 

Sorry I hurt your fantasy that the hookers in the disco you take are "you snagging hot girls" while guys taking girls in other venues are taking girls that are going against their will. 

Edited by buzzkillaton

taylor1975
2 minutes ago, buzzkillaton said:

Most the girls in my trip report are soi 6 girls I banged. Think I showed like 4 gogo girls in there and the ones I showed for sure arent being seen in Ibar. I was in there every day for two weeks and a few days in May. 

My opening post is being mostly sarcastic but clearly you missed it. 

Sorry I hurt your fantasy that the hookers in the disco you take are "you snagging hot girls" while guys taking girls in other venues are taking girls that are going against their will. 

You're quick on the defense and the attack. You're not in competition with me, so relax. I aim higher than 20% :Laugh1:

Your approach of liking disco's but getting girls from gogo's is unusual. It appears it may be a bit of a smokescreen for ones shortcomings lol. 

buzzkillaton
Just now, taylor1975 said:

You're quick on the defense and the attack. You're not in competition with me, so relax. I aim higher than 20% :Laugh1:

Your approach of liking disco's but getting girls from gogo's is unusual. It appears it may be a bit of a smokescreen for ones shortcomings lol. 

The top 20% was me being modest actually! 

It is a new approach that started in recent years when the quality went down. Let me know when your next two week vacation is and I'll go out to the disco with you so u can show me the disco quality you see that I dont!

J.D.Be.

So back to the initial question...

Cause it's fun! For the price of a drink you get to enjoy the view of some scarcily dressed girls... And if you don't like what's on offer you can walk 10 meters to the next one...

malibu51

My approach now that I am older, is to have multiple things to do other than monger.  So, if I fancy going out  with buds, we hit a few places and then call it a night.  If the hot one is there, you make your move before someone else does.  By not spending a great deal each day, it is less a problem to pay 5,000 baht for the girl that strikes that cord.  Just a different approach from years past with multiple daily girls and bed warmer nightly.

CEREALKlLLER
15 hours ago, Thaidive said:

It’s not all doom and gloom.

I’m an old, slightly overweight, white, yank. Every time I go to Thermae, as recently as three months ago. I leave with a twenty something stunner. Same, same in Phuket, my preferred hunting grounds.

My secret. Take a shower before I go out. Wear a nice shirt, and don’t quibble over being overcharged a 1000 Baht.

Everything, everywhere is more expensive now than a few years ago. Supply and demand. The secrets out. We’re going to have to pay for quality.

The good news is, if you played it right. As your waistline grows with age, so does your bank account. If you didn’t, well to bad for you. Guess you’ll just be a miserable old cunt complaining how great it was in the good ole days.

What sort of prices do you get quoted in Thermae these days?

Thaidive
14 minutes ago, CEREALKlLLER said:

What sort of prices do you get quoted in Thermae these days?

3000st, 5000lt for stunners, most only do st. That’s a slightly inflated price for old, fat, white guys, like me.

CEREALKlLLER
4 minutes ago, Thaidive said:

3000st, 5000lt for stunners, most only do st. That’s a slightly inflated price for old, fat, white guys, like me.

Cool

I accidently booked Dream hotel for my week in BKK, and Thermae is at the end of the street, so I will definitely do a couple of trip reports.

sulu
On 15/08/2019 at 11:18, sulu said:

19 hours ago, sulu said:

17 hours ago, bgtp said:

Rising costs were cited by all my friends who left. Why is that not a valid argument, because you say so? Costs were in fact going up for my expat friends in Thailand. Now, I’ll spell out the obvious to you because you’re  just not getting it. It has nothing to do with costs in their home countries. They didn’t go home. They left Thailand to go to other countries that give them better value. So yes, rising costs are a valid argument for some to leave and you are most definitely wrong to say it isn’t. Still, I’m  sure you’ll find some way to dispute this. Hey, you can think what you want. I’m done. I’m not even gonna waste my time on the other points because it’s a nice afternoon here in Bangkok and I’m gonna go out and have some fun.

Thank you for spelling it out for me.

Now I'll spell it out for YOU.

Reading is fundamental:Think1:

rise.above

Lots of discussion through this thread which I skimmed through but didn't really process. Just wanted to share my 2cents worth of experience. The more I've been to Patts, the less time I spend in gogos.  I'm only about 5 or 6 trips in but their already losing me.

defyodds
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

i much prefer club freelancers over gogo girls personally. 95% of my p4p is club girls both in bkk and pattaya. but when it comes to pattaya and ibar specifically the hottest girls in town are not club based. you might see them at ibar on their night off or if they didnt get barfined that night,  contrast to bkk where the hottest p4p girls are in the vip clubs and the next hottest are in the clubs like koi, onyx,sing sing, sugar. they make the ibar/insomnia regs look like the isan lizards that they are. and yes ive done the go to palace and bf the hottest girl there to parade her around to the clubs, its great to show off and piss of the reg club girls, but ive found pretty worthless once getting back to the room and absurdly expensive to do on a long term basis being im living here and not just on holiday,hence my preference for club girls as i find they are just more fun to be with in general and cheaper obviously. ive banged tons of ibar and insomnia girls these past 5 months and since i never get a bottle and just constantly roam and make laps and talk to lots of different groups of girls they just arent that hot at ibar, again which im totally fine with because i have found their personality and willingness to do basically whatever i ask makes up for their looks. i have not been to pier i hear the hottest girls in town go there now to chase the asians so i cant comment on the talent there. and something that makes no sense at all about a month go i was gogo/club hopping with a girl i got off TF, we stopped into 808 on a random tuesday and i saw the highest concentration of hot girls ive ever seen anywhere to date. ive made tons of laps there before then and since and never seen anything worth talking to.

and more on point to the topic i still go to the gogo every night i go out but i primarly use them for pre gaming before the club. PinUp and palace have the hottest girls in town. saphire is all social media hype and fake booze so fuck them,  Skyfall is hit or miss, tantra has some good night (last night was good) other night bad. but given the prices it takes a really special girl for me to justify paying 3x the cost of what i can get a normie out of ibar

Edited by defyodds