malibu51

What's the point of going to a Gogo Bar Now ?

kash buc
29 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

Points taken, but wouldn't you have more opportunity to vet and get a vibe for who the cunt is in a club?  

I don't mind paying their price, if I'm saving 1500 baht bar fines. 

Appears that there are cheap Charlie's and then there are cheap cheap Charlies!

Sounds like you’ll find your way around Pattaya soon enough. Don’t worry you won’t be alone, seems like most of the handsome fit young guys with game all have the same MO (get numbers), hang out at the same clubs and chase the same girls

Stephen uk
  1. I think it seems to be old timers whinging about the prices cause theyve been used to living on peanuts, everything doesnt revolve around go go bars anyways , even if they cost around 4000 its still ok as a one off, me personally i like the freelancers from the clubs n that. Ive been going for 17 years and i enjoy myself more now. Its still better than any other country.

The Danimal
3 hours ago, Kickoff said:

You're being disingenuous in saying that though. A counter can be made that many cannot be cleaned up to be a GG BG either. Might be how you define "many" right? Then again people always talk about that diamond in the rough. Maybe this depends on who's narrative it is. Your narrative is many can be cleaned up. Another person's narrative is a diamond in the rough. Makes you wonder. Personally think it's the later.

In both S6 and BR, many...where many is defined as a clear majority...can't be cleaned up, given a different outfit, and make-up to go be a GG. This isn't to say there aren't some good looking girls in those areas, just not as easily found. 

Not being disingenuous at all.  I for one think 75%...if not more...of the GG BG are not worth fucking for free. Therefore I think many...(not the majority...one...couple... few...some ...many...most...guess the linguistics is where we differ) of the S6/BR/BB could make it in GG...not every GG...but A GG... yes!  I am NOT saying more than a few of these girls would be high end/top tier....just that they could fit in with a slight makeover.  Just like the majority of the LK and WS BG wouldn't stick out at all if you dressed them down and put them on BR/S6/BB

Biennial
2 hours ago, Stephen uk said:
  1. I think it seems to be old timers whinging about the prices cause theyve been used to living on peanuts, everything doesnt revolve around go go bars anyways , even if they cost around 4000 its still ok as a one off, me personally i like the freelancers from the clubs n that. Ive been going for 17 years and i enjoy myself more now. Its still better than any other country.

Uh... Hello!

Kickoff
2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Not being disingenuous at all.  I for one think 75%...if not more...of the GG BG are not worth fucking for free. Therefore I think many...(not the majority...one...couple... few...some ...many...most...guess the linguistics is where we differ) of the S6/BR/BB could make it in GG...not every GG...but A GG... yes!  I am NOT saying more than a few of these girls would be high end/top tier....just that they could fit in with a slight makeover.  Just like the majority of the LK and WS BG wouldn't stick out at all if you dressed them down and put them on BR/S6/BB

I see what you're saying. We're just having 2 different conversations. Absolutely more than half whether 51% or 75% are not worth fucking for free. So as the thread topic asks, my whole point of going to a GG bar though is for that top 5% that is generally harder to find elsewhere. We can even trim the fat and limit it to GG bars that are known to have the better looking BGs. Depending on a monger's goals, that is worth making the trip for. In other places, that 75% you threw out there might be closer to 90%.

allwet
On 08/08/2019 at 23:09, kash buc said:

The old days in Pattaya weren’t any better just more affordable 

Maybe so but we were all younger and that surely made it better. 

The Danimal
1 hour ago, Kickoff said:

I see what you're saying. We're just having 2 different conversations. Absolutely more than half whether 51% or 75% are not worth fucking for free. So as the thread topic asks, my whole point of going to a GG bar though is for that top 5% that is generally harder to find elsewhere. We can even trim the fat and limit it to GG bars that are known to have the better looking BGs. Depending on a monger's goals, that is worth making the trip for. In other places, that 75% you threw out there might be closer to 90%.

100% agree...this is why I personally frequent GG...I like the atmosphere/setting and picking the cherries from the top.  S6 and alike I don't mind for a daytime beer but rarely monger elsewhere because it generally isn't fruitful.  As stated many times...I do believe ibar has a nice amount of talent...but it just isn't as enjoyable for me...in general...but I will go there to break up the monotony.

George1234
16 hours ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

Girls in demand (hotter ones), on average, have a higher probability of giving the average guy lower service & worse attitude.  This is just how women are, we all know it.   

I don’t agree with that, I genuinely have never discerned a difference in Pattaya. The important factor is simply how the two individuals compare and contrast. Second to that is probably how much each side understands and ameliorates the cultural differences. Third to that is probably just how pissed (or not) either party are. 

In my experience the best looking girls simply cost more, that is where it ends. On average they are just as fun and friendly as anybody else. If you are having problems, I doubt it is because of her good looks.

If a guy only wants the best looking girls - good for him - he is going to have a great time in the top GoGos. If a guy wants an above average looking girl and he is willing to do a bit of walking - good for him - he is going to have a great time trying a variety of bars across Pattaya. If a guy happy is with an average looking girl - good for him - he can walk to his preferred bar area and have a great time. 

16 hours ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

Obviously, I have to see with my own eyes...if the gogo girls are that much better looking, I will have to adjust my strategy.  From what I have seen on video, I don't see the large difference in quality

There isn't a ‘video’ that would show what the vast majority of girls in the top GoGos look like. Sapphire is one of the few active promoters of their girls and what you see often isn’t what you will get. 

The reality of GoGos is that most of them are quiet, most of the time. That is because although typically the lineup is younger than the other types of bar, they are only marginally better looking. However, the same higher GoGo prices still apply.

A minority of GoGos have most of the best looking girls and as a consequence they are busy. Even within these GoGos, a significant number of the lineup are just above average - filler if you like. 

If after visiting the top GoGos, you can’t see a difference between the top girls and the girls found in beer bars or discos, I would have to think you were taking the piss.

SoiSuperSaiyan

Helpful perspectives, I look forward to seeing with my own eyes.

In Tijuana I found a 9 who was cheaper than the 7 I found the next day.

There are so many factors involved in the game.  I enjoy the hunt, so first couple days I'm gonna dig for diamonds.  Then hit the top gogo's and see what's what in my eyes.

petehoax
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

In Tijuana I found a 9 who was cheaper than the 7 I found the next day.

One guys' 9 is another guys' 7 (or 5 or 3). 

Edited by petehoax

SoiSuperSaiyan
2 hours ago, petehoax said:

Very true.

Luv2Phuket

Another big factor is personal likes/dislikes and timing.

I'm not a big fan of discos like insomnia, iBar, etc.  I will go with a BF or LLT if they want to go and drink/dance with their friends, but I am an old fucker (54, but I feel much older! 5555), and the loud music has my ears ringing for days.

On the few occasions when I have gone solo, I have NEVER had success in finding a girl for the night.  I'm just a fish out of water in them, don't feel comfortable, and, as a result, am far less likely to have success.

Add in that, even in Thailand, I tend to be asleep by 2 a.m., and, for me, it's well worth paying an extra $50 to find what I want in a gogo and be done with it long before then.

I can DEFINITELY see the appeal of just hitting the clubs/discos for those who thrive in that environment, but it's just not for me.

kash buc
2 hours ago, petehoax said:

I disagree with this. A beautiful women is a beautiful woman no matter who is looking at her. And vice-a-versa.

What happens in Pattaya is a guy gets a plain jane(5) to go home with him for a good price and then he adds two or three points to her beauty chart.  Hence the reason so many guys here are bragging about the 8’s they’re bringing home for 1000B

Luv2Phuket
19 minutes ago, kash buc said:

I disagree with this. A beautiful women is a beautiful woman no matter who is looking at her. And vice-a-versa.

What happens in Pattaya is a guy gets a plain jane(5) to go home with him for a good price and then he adds two or three points to her beauty chart.  Hence the reason so many guys here are bragging about the 8’s they’re bringing home for 1000B

While I agree 110% with your second point (BMs frequently blur the line between value and hot), I disagree with the first.

I think one big issue lies in the nuances between people's interpretation of the words "beautiful" and "attractive."

I have a good friend who has zero interest in Asian women, so no matter how beautiful I (or you or anyone else on PA) may think a certain Thai girl is, he most likely would not find her to be beautiful or attractive.  He likes MILFs or Latina girls with big tits, and, coincidentally, I do not find them attractive in the least.

Opinions on beauty can vary widely.  A good example of this was an Office episode that dealt with whether Hilary Swank was "hot or not."

petehoax
40 minutes ago, kash buc said:

of course you can disagree. but i really don't see why you would.

some people want big tits and a large ass. some people want as skinny as possible. some people like girls that look as natural as possible, others prefer them with very heavy make-up and styled over the top. Some people love tattoos, some people hate them. And even if we remove most of these aspects: Different people just like different girls. (And this is even without talking about the fact that different cultures have historically different beauty ideals). 

two examples: Anlisa & Su, both are TBM girls, both are treated by many here as absolute super stars / extremely hot. I don't think they look especially good. I mean, i can understand that people find them attractive, but it's just nothing for me. Especially Su REALLY doesn't appeal to me at all.

Dg2nMnuUYAERMkB.jpg  42261156_2917603901586701_8742343147176067072_n.jpg

Now take someone like Linly. Also a TBM girl. But man, for me, she's just absolutely amazing: 

42702421_2929417957071962_6780187213444415488_n.jpg

For me, without a question, Linly looks absolutely much better than the other two. I think she's much hotter / more sexy etc... But i understand that not everyone here will agree with me. 

Your 2nd point is without a doubt true, but that has imho nothing to do with my point. (a 3rd point is that everyone has a different 0-10 scale anyway. Some guys will say that a 10 will never exist because she would be perfect. Other guys think that they see five 10s a day in pattaya).

malibu51

Hey !  Lets get back on point !  WE are talking about gogos, not women !  (Frank ! Im getting a sick headache !)

derek chalmers
On 09/08/2019 at 01:28, birdhaus said:

I don't go to go-go's every night...

some really good info and advice I have only been once but want to do it right this time. only really been too Soi 6 and 7 and Walking Street and LK Metro but lots more to see and experiences to have I really need to try the beer bar scene

malibu51

I have a problem with soapies too !  The girls are sitting down, fully dressed and some distance away.  You cant really tell what they look like.  What if they have droopy tits or a disgusting stomach, common after having more than one kid.  I've asked, in the past, if I can have a drink with her before I chose.  Nothing doing. What do you do when you get to the room and the girl is a turn off ?  Of course, I am an Adonis that all women worship ?  But , seriously, its the same as the beer bars only much more expensive !

malibu51

I've changed my mind !  I will only go to High End Expensive GoGO bars !  I don't care that its way expensive and the girls take advantage of you and treat you like  shit !  I don't care !

THe girls are HOT !  ( at least 99.6 F)

George1234
11 minutes ago, malibu51 said:

I will only go to the top-tier line up GoGO bars !  I don't care that its way more expensive. The girls don’t take advantage of you or treat you like  shit !  I do care !

There you go. 

buzzkillaton
3 hours ago, malibu51 said:

I've changed my mind !  I will only go to High End Expensive GoGO bars !  I don't care that its way expensive and the girls take advantage of you and treat you like  shit !  I don't care !

THe girls are HOT !  ( at least 99.6 F)

If you vet the girl properly you wont get taken advantage of. First you need to read if there is actually a decent connection.

Last week in Palace talking to a hot 9 she only does ST 3k, well shes smoking hot I could do a St real quick. You do no condom BJ? "I like condom for everything". She seemed into me but obv shes acting with the only ST and you always gotta ask Palace girls about condom BJs. Next her obv.

Pin Up talking to a hot 9. "You go LT come out with my friends partying late". "Up to you". "You stay late?" Her "I sleep really late". She proceeds to stay out with me all night bang my brains out at night then when I pay her to leave in the morning at like 430pm she gets back in bed with me and starts playing with my dong and we bang again. 

I've had bad experiences from gogos and bad experiences from discos. I used to actually get all my girls from discos but nowadays the disco scene is all old girls. 

Luv2Phuket
2 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

If you vet the girl properly you wont get taken advantage of. First you need to read if there is actually a decent connection.

That was the real downer with my lone gogo "starfish" experience - we hit it off as well -- if not better -- than anyone I have BF'd before or since.  I was just stunned when it went south.

think8787
31 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

That was the real downer with my lone gogo "starfish" experience - we hit it off as well -- if not better -- than anyone I have BF'd before or since.  I was just stunned when it went south.

That's how my few bad experiences have been as well. You really don't know how she will be outside the bar until it's too late. Some of the ones that are over the top doing sexy shit in the bar turn into saints outside, some that are all over you and so into you clam up later in the night. Doesn't happen much but her acting into you is no guarantee of what's to come.

JohnDoesPattaya
On 10/08/2019 at 02:44, Dr No said:

Every night I’ve been in Gogo’s I seem to buy drinks, BF a girl and have a great time. Guess I must be doing it wrong. 

And I thought, I'm the only one in this forum who has fun when he's in Pattaya. Every trip makes more and more fun. Now we are 2, doing something wrong.:unsure:

Thai1onjohn

Great post from days gone bye,first trip was over 20 years and things were great,still coming but not same