malibu51

What's the point of going to a Gogo Bar Now ?

George1234
25 minutes ago, Dr No said:

You do realise the vast majority of girls who work in GoGo’s don’t go to clubs after they’ve finished their 8hr shift, most just go home. 

The correct procedure is to find out her name and then wait outside in the shadows of her bar at closing. When they all pour out ready to go home, you need to step forward and shout her name exactly like this:

Gibsons1
8 hours ago, olic said:

I love gogo's and visit them each night on my trip. I barfine from them generally every second night and agree that the hottest girls are from gogo's. I'm really a fussy bastard when it comes to paying for sex, otherwise I'd just get it for free from home.

Some people complain about them getting more expensive but that's just inflation. My salary has also increased and so have my assets. I have more spending money now than I did  years ago.  20 years ago I didn't own a house and was earning less than half what I do now. Actually 20 years ago I couldn't have dreamed how much I'm earning now.

For expats, unfortunately most currencies have taken a dive against the Bhat and there's not much they can do about that apart from going back to their home country. I'd probably be grumpy about the situation if I was in it.

I feel the same way.  I like the GoGo's and think the hottest girls are there.  I'll BF only a few times a trip and it doesn't always assure me the best time, but I spend for what I like.  I don't have to get laid every night, it's not a priority.  I can get bored of the GoGo's if I go every night so have tried mixing it up with massage and TF.  I admit that GoGo's are usually more fun with a buddy or two, but it doesn't always work out that way when you go on a trip around the world, by yourself.

I seem to get sick every trip and once that happens, my plans go out the window.

As for the price of things, you can't control it.  People who keep belly aching about it need to save more or do other things. 

I put on the radio and all the music is shit, nobody opens the door for anyone anymore and guys wear skinny jeans.  Just accept the reality of the situation as you can't change it.

Zeb
7 hours ago, lfc4dp said:

Fantastic read. I spotted 4 face palms on the post. Some people are in too deep, pattaya is their habit and they refuse to see the bad in it but its not worth the financial burden anymore. Killing myself all year to be happy for 2 weeks? Nah, time for a break

No problem with that at all IMHO.

When (if) you decide to return you might see it as a new refreshed start - which is basically the approach I try to take.

Each to their own of course.

buzzkillaton
3 hours ago, Dr No said:

You do realise the vast majority of girls who work in GoGo’s don’t go to clubs after they’ve finished their 8hr shift, most just go home. 

Ran with a group of guys over the past two weeks who liked going to the discos every night. We would do something like Soi 6, some gogos, hit discos. I literally seen no hot gogo quality girls in any of the discos we went to unless they came with a customer the entire two weeks. I was in discos from 1am-6am with these guys every night. These guys told me they seen hotties everywhere in Ibar all I seen was past their prime hookers. 

After the first two nights I said F this im going to just find a girl from the gogo ask them if they want to go to the discos and party all night with me and my buddies and do LTs. So every night of my trip thats what I did. I had a  hot girl every night who was clearly on another level then the disco reg girls and they had fun partying with me and would come back to my room and stay the night. I had one starfish out of 7 or so diff LTs. I took one girl 3 times and another 2 over the two weeks. These girls were all leaving my place at 5pm and open to whatever i wanted.

I paid more then my buddies did for girls most likely X3 on average. I also got to vet the girls and see their entire bodies before we went out. I honestly didnt see my friends take one girl Id fuck over two weeks. Some guys have a different standard of beauty if you are happy with a 35+ year old bar girl then no point going to gogos. 

blaggon

well it does sound like the years past may have been better than they are now going by a lot of these comments, the best years may well be over.

but hell, to a relative pattaya newbie such as me it is still an amazing & exciting place for a holiday.

my budget doesn’t allow much time in gogos but i do enjoy them.

next trip in 3 weeks time, can’t bloody wait

:23:

Hypergrand
2 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

Ran with a group of guys over the past two weeks who liked going to the discos every night. We would do something like soi 6, some gogos, hit discos. I literally seen no hot gogo quality girls in any of the discos we went to unless they came with a customer the entire two weeks. I was in discos from 1am-6am with these guys every night. These guys told me they seen hotties everywhere in Ibar all I seen was past their prime hookers. 

After the first two nights I said F this im going to just find a girl from the gogo ask them if they want to go to the discos and party all night with me and my buddies and do LTs. So every night of my trip thats what I did. I had a  hot girl every night who was clearly on another level then the disco reg girls and they had fun partying with me and would come back to my room and stay the night. I had one starfish out of 7 or so diff LTs. I took one girl 3 times and another 2 over the two weeks. These girls were all leaving my place at 5pm and open to whatever i wanted.

I paid more then my buddies did for girls most likely X3 on average. I also got to vet the girls and see their entire bodies before we went out. I honestly didnt see my friends take one girl Id fuck over two weeks. Some guys have a different standard of beauty if you are happy with a 35+ year old bar girl then no point going to gogos. 

And that is exactly the Point what gogos are all about.

There a girls in discos which are ok (7-8/10) but in comparison to the gogo quality they are all in another league.

if one can afford it i am pretty sure he will always be happy to take them over Freelancers from clubs.

I like rotation simply because I am to cheap to daily barfine gogo... 

lfc4dp
3 hours ago, Zeb said:

No problem with that at all IMHO.

When (if) you decide to return you might see it as a new refreshed start - which is basically the approach I try to take.

Each to their own of course.

Exactly, some people like when they figure out their pattaya routine but I dredded it. When I got numb to the culture shock and the neon lights/theme out fits for the girls became as normal as the street lights back home.

I'm not trying to put people off pattaya but I know more than a couple who would sell their kidney for a trip and I've seen enough farang beggars already through the years.

PatsGuy

Gogo if they are good.. you can have a great time

Bad gogo.. playing traditional thai music or music you find boring / girls not even showing naked boobs / space cadets with boring looks on their face / always getting hit up by the girls to buy them a drink every five minutes taking a sip then fucking off.  

Good gogo.. pumping music that puts you in a good mood / tap beer that actually has alcohol in it / at least near naked girls with smiles on their faces / a crowd of people getting into it and enjoying.. 

taylor1975
11 hours ago, lfc4dp said:

Fantastic read. I spotted 4 face palms on the post. Some people are in too deep, pattaya is their habit and they refuse to see the bad in it but its not worth the financial burden anymore. Killing myself all year to be happy for 2 weeks? Nah, time for a break

You paid your mum back yet for that flight? ...I bet she's happy for the break too 555

lfc4dp
3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

You paid your mum back yet for that flight? ...I bet she's happy for the break too 555

Never used my parents money for the girls. My conscience is clear 

taylor1975
2 minutes ago, lfc4dp said:

Never used my parents money for the girls. My conscience is clear 

Nice bit of deflection too lol. Bank of Mum gives the best exchange rates :WinkGrin1:

SoiSuperSaiyan
10 hours ago, Dr No said:

All I need is one.

SoiSuperSaiyan
5 hours ago, Hypergrand said:

And that is exactly the Point what gogos are all about.

There a girls in discos which are ok (7-8/10) but in comparison to the gogo quality they are all in another league.

if one can afford it i am pretty sure he will always be happy to take them over Freelancers from clubs.

I like rotation simply because I am to cheap to daily barfine gogo... 

I'll take a 28 year old 8 with a good personality over a 20 year old 10 who is a cunt almost everytime.

Probs splurge on that 10 one time the whole trip.

Thanks for the detailed and reasonable intel, now I know I'm on the right track for what would work for me.

SoiSuperSaiyan
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PatsGuy said:

Gogo if they are good.. you can have a great time

Bad gogo.. playing traditional thai music or music you find boring / girls not even showing naked boobs / space cadets with boring looks on their face / always getting hit up by the girls to buy them a drink every five minutes taking a sip then fucking off.  

Good gogo.. pumping music that puts you in a good mood / tap beer that actually has alcohol in it / at least near naked girls with smiles on their faces / a crowd of people getting into it and enjoying.. 

Is this just hit or miss on any given night?  Or, do you have short list of ones you think are always good?  Gracias.

Edited by SoiSuperSaiyan
added content

George1234
59 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

I'll take a 28 year old 8 with a good personality over a 20 year old 10 who is a cunt almost everytime.

Thanks for the detailed and reasonable intel, now I know I'm on the right track for what would work for me.

but that binary choice isn’t in anyway related to what is on offer in Pattaya.

In all my years of visiting GoGos, I haven’t found any difference in attitude relating to the girl being particularly good looking. It is complete bullshit as far as I’m concerned. 

The distinction between an 8, 9 or 10 is splitting hairs compared to the difference in tastes between customers. Whatever the case, they are nearly all concentrated in the top GoGos.

There is a huge drop in looks when you leave GoGos and go into discos or walk past the beer bars. Older, fatter and uglier. That is not to say they are all old, fat and ugly or that there aren’t a significant number of individual girls who are attractive, just that on average the drop in looks is noticeable.

Most girls are friendly and fun, whatever bar you go into. If anybody is consistently finding bad attitudes, they might take a look at themselves. 

So the compromise you are making is on looks, not attitude. The consolation is a significantly reduced payment. 

JohnDerr

I get along alright in agogos.  

I will say though that having a couple friends and a good attitude is #1  

The Danimal
Posted (edited)

AGG loaded with hot ladies....this seems to directly contradict what many other threads are saying that the talent in AGG has been quite down lately.  I frankly see a lot of OK and butterfaces in all of the top AGG recently...and usually 2-3 that I feel are top tier.  Lately when doing a lap in ibar around 12-2 I see a dozen or so.... that at least in the face... are much better than any AGG I've been in...and the age range I would say is 20-27.  I prefer AGG for the atmosphere and vibe...but disagree that ibar doesn't have more top tier lookers.

Edited by The Danimal

SoiSuperSaiyan
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, George1234 said:

but that binary choice isn’t in anyway related to what is on offer in Pattaya.

In all my years of visiting GoGos, I haven’t found any difference in attitude relating to the girl being particularly good looking. It is complete bullshit as far as I’m concerned. 

The distinction between an 8, 9 or 10 is splitting hairs compared to the difference in tastes between customers. Whatever the case, they are nearly all concentrated in the top GoGos.

There is a huge drop in looks when you leave GoGos and go into discos or walk past the beer bars. Older, fatter and uglier. That is not to say they are all old, fat and ugly or that there aren’t a significant number of individual girls who are attractive, just that on average the drop in looks is noticeable.

Most girls are friendly and fun, whatever bar you go into. If anybody is consistently finding bad attitudes, they might take a look at themselves. 

So the compromise you are making is on looks, not attitude. The consolation is a significantly reduced payment. 

Girls in demand (hotter ones), on average, have a higher probability of giving the average guy lower service & worse attitude.  This is just how women are, we all know it.   

It happens because most guys let them get away with it, they are fucking star struck by ultra hot ass.  This homey don't play that game.

My most important criteria is the illusory X factor, a girl who some men may consider a 7/8, but who is a hot to me and who can be found freelancing.  This is likely my primary target for most nights, the highest value.

At the end of the day, personality is of high importance, as is value, not just looks...of course, this can also bend for certain girls.

"If anybody is consistently finding bad attitudes, they might take a look at themselves."  Agree.   Never had that problem though.

Obviously, I have to see with my own eyes...if the gogo girls are that much better looking, I will have to adjust my strategy.  From what I have seen on video, I don't see the large difference in quality.

Edited by SoiSuperSaiyan
typo

The Danimal
3 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

Obviously, I have to see with my own eyes...if the gogo girls are that much better looking, I will have to adjust my strategy.  From what I have seen on video, I don't see the large difference in quality.

Many of the AGG girls start in BB or S6...take many of these and BR girls...clean em up and throw on a cute outfit and some better make up and boom...you have a girl that fits in with her surroundings....it is the top tier that usually gravitate toward AGG because they can get and should get and do get a premium

SoiSuperSaiyan
13 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

Many of the AGG girls start in BB or S6...take many of these and BR girls...clean em up and throw on a cute outfit and some better make up and boom...you have a girl that fits in with her surroundings....it is the top tier that usually gravitate toward AGG because they can get and should get and do get a premium

Sounds like fun -- trying to find a few before they 'graduate' to the AGG. 

Kickoff
2 hours ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

That's just it though. You don't know who's the cunt and who's not. In the disco, you don't even know if she has baby damage or not. And depending on the night, you might not even find an 8 whether 20, 25 or 35 years old. How the disco works is most of the FLs hold their price most of the night, and they do get taken out of the club one by one whether she meets someone who will pay that asking price or if she drops her price to someone she's more attracted to. By the end of the night, you're left with the leftovers. Generally from the sob stories on this forum, the same guys not willing to pay up for the gogo BGs will not also pay the FL rate at the disco even if it is slightly cheaper at the disco. Go figure!

Kickoff
24 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

You're being disingenuous in saying that though. A counter can be made that many cannot be cleaned up to be a GG BG either. Might be how you define "many" right? Then again people always talk about that diamond in the rough. Maybe this depends on who's narrative it is. Your narrative is many can be cleaned up. Another person's narrative is a diamond in the rough. Makes you wonder. Personally think it's the later.

In both S6 and BR, many...where many is defined as a clear majority...can't be cleaned up, given a different outfit, and make-up to go be a GG. This isn't to say there aren't some good looking girls in those areas, just not as easily found. 

Kandinski

Didn't bother to read entire thread but personally; the two reason I'll frequent a GG is drinking in an aircon environment and get Line details.
 If Ms RighFoTheNight is at the right  place at the time to check bin; she'll have a chance to earn her wage!

SoiSuperSaiyan
48 minutes ago, Kickoff said:

That's just it though. You don't know who's the cunt and who's not. In the disco, you don't even know if she has baby damage or not. And depending on the night, you might not even find an 8 whether 20, 25 or 35 years old. How the disco works is most of the FLs hold their price most of the night, and they do get taken out of the club one by one whether she meets someone who will pay that asking price or if she drops her price to someone she's more attracted to. By the end of the night, you're left with the leftovers. Generally from the sob stories on this forum, the same guys not willing to pay up for the gogo BGs will not also pay the FL rate at the disco even if it is slightly cheaper at the disco. Go figure!

Points taken, but wouldn't you have more opportunity to vet and get a vibe for who the cunt is in a club?  

I don't mind paying their price, if I'm saving 1500 baht bar fines. 

Appears that there are cheap Charlie's and then there are cheap cheap Charlies!

pumbaas

You can go to the go go's set have your beer and buy one for the lady now (STOP) I tell then I can't pay your barfine 1500-2000 but if you will stop by in my condo for ST after work  I will pay you 1,000tb .  1,500tb if she is really pretty.  Here's my phone call yourself , this works guys. and when I get outside the club I take a picture of the front of the club so when she calls I will know who is calling . Now I have gotten a lot of phone numbers each trip , do they come oh ya they come by  out of 13 trips to the go go's 9 showed up after work all beauteful young and sexey 

only 1 star fish ,you just have to work the go go's a little differently