malibu51

What's the point of going to a Gogo Bar Now ?

George1234
1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

Price aside, it seems to me that many of the GG girls think their shit don't stink, while the BB girls are more humble. Anybody agree?

My experience is that the vast majority of girls from all types of bars are friendly and fun and it is a small minority from all types of bars that have a bad attitude.

Half the equation is the characteristics of the customer. Some people are miserable and negative and that can’t help the situation. Some people are not particularly ‘presentable’ and that can’t help the situation either. 

cytolliver
51 minutes ago, happymonkey said:

My advise is going after 30+ women. Those who are not best looking, and ,definitely, not the ones from WS or LK metro agogo. 1000-1500 long time. Whoever asks for more - should cause a suspicion. Remember - experience is what you buy, not the looks. Good sex with some 35 years old average looking Thai woman is much much better than a bad sex with 20 y.o. so called "beauty". Bad sex is more than money thrown away. It is something much worse. Remember it.

That seems to be a mantra for the elderly blokes on this forum, especially those living in Pattaya.   Men are visual, no matter how great the sex is, if you look down to an old lady with stretch marks, a fat chick, etc then you only enjoy yourself if you have no standards or do all your sex with your eyes closed. 

I would say in my top 10 best experiences in Pattaya, all were very attractive and some downright stunners so banging low fruit will guarantee you a good bbbj and bbfscp but you would be driving a fast piece of junk around the track, who cares at that point.  For guys easily pleased because they banged pigs and hags in their civilian life, God bless you.  If you are paying1,500 for low hanging fruit you aint doing it right.

Kickoff
1 hour ago, cytolliver said:

Japanese and Koreans are usually salary men on the company dime. They also have shorter trips and can make weekend warrior trips. They are at a distinct advantage.

So what? What's that have to do with the ex-pat who's from a country whose currency is weak to the Thai baht who once had higher income due to having a career/job but is now on a far more limited pension or retirement plan? It's easy to talk about the good old days except that same ex-pat isn't the same person as he was in the good old days. He's now older, income isn't as elastic, is on a variety of medication including erectile dysfunction, and a more jaded mindset. It's far easier to blame everyone else except oneself.

This isn't to say that it's entire the fault of the ex-pat farang. Strong Thai baht certainly doesn't help. But if one cannot generate as much income as before, people tend to lash out.

The Koreans and Japanese have their own websites and forums where they discuss price and have bar guides of their own. 

happymonkey
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, cytolliver said:

That seems to be a mantra for the elderly blokes on this forum, especially those living in Pattaya.   Men are visual, no matter how great the sex is, if you look down to an old lady with stretch marks, a fat chick, etc then you only enjoy yourself if you have no standards or do all your sex with your eyes closed. 

I would say in my top 10 best experiences in Pattaya, all were very attractive and some downright stunners so banging low fruit will guarantee you a good bbbj and bbfscp but you would be driving a fast piece of junk around the track, who cares at that point.  For guys easily pleased because they banged pigs and hags in their civilian life, God bless you.  If you are paying1,500 for low hanging fruit you aint doing it right.

My question to you is: who will you prefer to have sex with - one who has a slight sympathy towards you or with the one who really does not give a f**k about you? The first one is 35 years woman, average, and the second one is 20 y.o. and looks quite good. Now , the answer to this question defines your priorities. And your priorities are defined by many other (always changing) factors. For example, if I did not have a sex for a year - I will prefer the good looking one. Because my urge for sex is too strong to pay attention to any other details. But, when I am sexually satisfied,  then I am looking for something more than a pure act of emptying my balls. I hope I explain myself well enough

Edited by happymonkey

electoff
18 hours ago, Jarrod2518 said:

Ok you are spot on, but remember, there have been two world wars since then and more recently a man has landed on the moon.

Yes but the moon is not like it used to be!

olic

I love gogo's and visit them each night on my trip. I barfine from them generally every second night and agree that the hottest girls are from gogo's. I'm really a fussy bastard when it comes to paying for sex, otherwise I'd just get it for free from home.

Some people complain about them getting more expensive but that's just inflation. My salary has also increased and so have my assets. I have more spending money now than I did  years ago.  20 years ago I didn't own a house and was earning less than half what I do now. Actually 20 years ago I couldn't have dreamed how much I'm earning now.

For expats, unfortunately most currencies have taken a dive against the Bhat and there's not much they can do about that apart from going back to their home country. I'd probably be grumpy about the situation if I was in it.

Biennial

I never go to gogos alone. (haven't for a couple of years). I always take someone with me, usually a lady, although I did take my son when I brought him. I go for the shows, mostly, and fun with the girls that doesn't involve buying them drinks. The ladies also find the shows entertaining. (Spanky's and Angelwitch in Bangkok, for example). For girls, I get freelancers or bar girls after the bars let out. So I guess I'm a CC.

George1234
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Biennial said:

For girls, I get freelancers or bar girls after the bars let out. So I guess I'm a CC.

No, you are not. You are the same as everybody else. You are somebody choosing his best option given his own set of circumstances. You make some good choices and some bad. But you are no better or worse than anybody else.

You only become a cunt when you start telling another man how he should spend his own wages. 

Edited by George1234

cytolliver
2 hours ago, Kickoff said:

So what? What's that have to do with the ex-pat who's from a country whose currency is weak to the Thai baht who once had higher income due to having a career/job but is now on a far more limited pension or retirement plan? It's easy to talk about the good old days except that same ex-pat isn't the same person as he was in the good old days. He's now older, income isn't as elastic, is on a variety of medication including erectile dysfunction, and a more jaded mindset. It's far easier to blame everyone else except oneself.

This isn't to say that it's entire the fault of the ex-pat farang. Strong Thai baht certainly doesn't help. But if one cannot generate as much income as before, people tend to lash out.

The Koreans and Japanese have their own websites and forums where they discuss price and have bar guides of their own. 

You dont get it. Cant compete with mongers with a blank chevk written by their company. These are working class Asians.

SoiSuperSaiyan

I've not yet been to Pattaya yet (first trip is about 3 months out), but, it seems to me it's possible to go to the gogos with a low expectation of actually bar fining, just have a good time, maybe get a couple of phone numbers, and then move on to the after hours clubs?  

Seems reasonable to me.  Just go with the flow, thankfully I'm not overly impulsive and don't get overly loaded up on booze either.

petehoax
21 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

I've not yet been to Pattaya yet (first trip is about 3 months out), but, it seems to me it's possible to go to the gogos with a low expectation of actually bar fining, just have a good time, maybe get a couple of phone numbers, and then move on to the after hours clubs?  

Seems reasonable to me.  Just go with the flow, thankfully I'm not overly impulsive and don't get overly loaded up on booze either.

the majority of people in a gogo will not (never or very rarely) barfine. sure, that's absolutely fine. and it's very easy to have a great time without barfining. you can drink your 99thb draught beer if you want very slowly, most gogos won't have a problem with it (unless they're extremely full). or you can buy dozens of drinks for you & ladies, whatever you want. 

it's probably not too realistic to "get a couple of phone numbers" while sitting around, but it depends on your looks & "charme" (in the broadest sense) & the girls situation etc... Of course, if you're a regular or if you buy a lot of LDs for a girl, this makes it much more likely that she'll give you her line id. But if you sit down in a gogo for the first time, talk to a girl for 5minutes (or maybe buy 1 LD), most will not give you their line IDs. 

FROST MEDIC999
35 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

Not been to Pattaya yet and when you do hoping to get few numbers 55555 dont listen to half of these twats on PA saying this is what they do they live in cloud cuckoo land.

You may be different of course speak Thai be very K Pop looking and have splendid game but I suspect that isn't the case but best of luck anyway 

think8787
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

If you've never been to pattaya before the best advice I can give you is to not make plans, don't have expectations of what to do. 

Your going to be blown away by the experience and your best nights will happen organically. 

Enjoy your time I envy you. There's nothing like the first trip.

Edited by think8787

Shaksey

I like going to certain gogo's that have a good vibe and fun atmosphere, I enjoy the diamond in the rough aspect of finding a stunning girl or one who is a bit different from the normal gogo girl mould type (no, not a LB). 

think8787
5 hours ago, Shilo said:

The horse has been beaten to death...the carcass has been picked clean, the skeleton has been withered to dust under the hot sun, and the memories of the truly great rides of the past have faded...

But as so often happens on these threads the one word that is ignored...and I would argue the one word that matters on these threads... is VALUE.

Did I find value 20 yrs ago when I first starting coming to Pattaya...Hell Yes. Am I still able to find value on a daily basis now that I'm retired and been living here for the past 11yrs...again, Hell Yes. Does the Pattaya of today offer the same relative value as the Pattaya of the past...PLEASE...it's not even in the same ballpark. But I'm old school...I started coming here when mongers were mongers and so I have very little in common with today's tourists who try to past themselves off as mongers.

How is it that the expats can still find value in Pattaya. Simple: I don't bother to stop in a bar for a beer unless I'm thirsty. I don't buy ladydrinks for any woman who hasn't already been in my bed in the past...ie; I buy drinks for my friends and not to bribe strangers into giving me the time of day. And I don't pay a "matchmaking" fee (barfine) to pull a lady out of work to go home with me. I'm a grown man and can find my own women without being spoon-fed by mama-sans.

Pattaya still has a lot to offer those who come here with the belief that their time has more value then their money...and for those of us lucky enough to live here 24/7/365...who's money has more value then time...we get along just fine.

For someone who's been in pattaya as long as you say it doesn't sound like your grasp on the BF is a little off. It's not a "matchmaking fee", it's the price you pay the bar to take the girl away with you, simple as that. Never had a mamasan help me find a girl. Just pick the best looking one, pay and leave. No "pulling" involved. 

When mongers were mongers.... I don't know what that means but most people I've met who live in patts and are older are pretty miserable and jaded. Pattaya is not a good long term place for everyone. There are people who make it work but I much prefer my visits. 

lfc4dp
On 09/08/2019 at 00:26, malibu51 said:

So, what is the point of going to a Gogo Bar now...

Fantastic read. I spotted 4 face palms on the post. Some people are in too deep, pattaya is their habit and they refuse to see the bad in it but its not worth the financial burden anymore. Killing myself all year to be happy for 2 weeks? Nah, time for a break

Luv2Phuket
4 hours ago, happymonkey said:

Yes, there was some generalization in my post. You can get a great experience with a young girl too. But, since I am giving an advise - I prefer to use some kind of statistical knowledge. Want a good experience in Pattaya? Better stay away from WS and its young "beauties". 

Also, the subjectivity. I am not able to share my experience with somebody who is a  totally different person than I am. I advise only to people whose basic perceptions of this world are close to those of mine.

I'm a little lost on that one - upon what "statistical knowledge" is your position that hot young beauties from WS are not good at sex based?

My personal experience -- so I guess my "statistical data" -- differs with yours.  Over all the years that I have been going to Pattaya, I have had only one "starfish" from a WS gogo.

While 35 year olds are not my target, I also had one of the "legends" of Soi 6 a few years ago, and I'm guessing that she was pushing mid-30s at the time.  She was lauded for her PSE, but it all just seemed a bit mechanical to me, and the sex that I had my 24 year old LLT last month was MUCH better.

4 hours ago, happymonkey said:

My question to you is: who will you prefer to have sex with - one who has a slight sympathy towards you or with the one who really does not give a f**k about you? The first one is 35 years woman, average, and the second one is 20 y.o. and looks quite good. Now , the answer to this question defines your priorities. And your priorities are defined by many other (always changing) factors. For example, if I did not have a sex for a year - I will prefer the good looking one. Because my urge for sex is too strong to pay attention to any other details. But, when I am sexually satisfied,  then I am looking for something more than a pure act of emptying my balls. I hope I explain myself well enough

Doesn't matter how long it's been since I was in Pattaya, I'm not interested in an "average looking 35 year old."  I'm just not gonna fly 24+ hours for that.

I go to Pattaya for the availability and ease of finding hot 20-25 year olds.  I like 'em slim and natural (no fake tits), with few, if any, tattoos.  I only have a short time while I am there, and the biggest concentration of those girls appears to be the Walking Street and LK Metro gogos.

That said, Pattaya is the perfect example of the phrase "a lid for every pot."  If you like what I do, it's there.  If you like 35 year olds with more experience, it's there.  If you like silicone, chicks with tattoos or chicks with dicks, it's there.  Hell, I recall a thread on PA about a damn Russian midget!   It's a veritable "sexual buffet," which is why I freakin' LOVE the place!

The only thing that i can think of that is NOT readily available in Pattaya is Latinas!  555

Kickoff
1 hour ago, cytolliver said:

You dont get it. Cant compete with mongers with a blank chevk written by their company. These are working class Asians.

Actually you don't get it. How they get their money isn't really salient to the conversation. Many of these Asians make up a growing middle class in Korea and an already existing middle class in Japan. If their company covers their expenses, then so be it. To not expect inflation over time if a place becomes more popular is rather naive. I don't see them as competition as I have a high salary and don't care how much is in the pockets of the person next to me. That's a toxic mentality to have. If your perception is calling out a couple ethnicities and having to "compete" with them, that is your issue. 

robert6996
34 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

...It's a veritable "sexual buffet," which is why I freakin' LOVE the place!

The only thing that i can think of that is NOT readily available in Pattaya is Latinas!  555

That's why I add in Colombia and Costa Rica to my travels, plus it's a easy flight from where I live.

SoiSuperSaiyan
2 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Not been to Pattaya yet and when you do hoping to get few numbers 55555 dont listen to half of these twats on PA saying this is what they do they live in cloud cuckoo land.

You may be different of course speak Thai be very K Pop looking and have splendid game but I suspect that isn't the case but best of luck anyway 

I'm not Korean, so I cannot look K Pop, nor would I want to look like a gay man.  Getting phone numbers from 3rd world strippers isn't something I've not done before.  

SoiSuperSaiyan
2 hours ago, think8787 said:

If you've never been to pattaya before the best advice I can give you is to not make plans, don't have expectations of what to do. 

Your going to be blown away by the experience and your best nights will happen organically. 

Enjoy your time I envy you. There's nothing like the first trip.

That's pretty much my plan....the no plan plan.  :)

SoiSuperSaiyan
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, petehoax said:

the majority of people in a gogo will not (never or very rarely) barfine. sure, that's absolutely fine. and it's very easy to have a great time without barfining. you can drink your 99thb draught beer if you want very slowly, most gogos won't have a problem with it (unless they're extremely full). or you can buy dozens of drinks for you & ladies, whatever you want. 

it's probably not too realistic to "get a couple of phone numbers" while sitting around, but it depends on your looks & "charme" (in the broadest sense) & the girls situation etc... Of course, if you're a regular or if you buy a lot of LDs for a girl, this makes it much more likely that she'll give you her line id. But if you sit down in a gogo for the first time, talk to a girl for 5minutes (or maybe buy 1 LD), most will not give you their line IDs. 

Absolutely...I know hot gogos aren't going to be throwing themselves at me within minutes.  I'm saying over the course of a few weeks, and going to gogos on a fairly regular basis, and making a few return trips you can get a number here and there.  

This will not be my first trip to SE Asia or a strip club in SE Asia.

I agree that the whole bar fining gogos seems quite a silly way to go about P4P when you have clubs and other options.  Also, I prefer to use a little game than have mamasan deliver me already killed meat.  In fact, I find it annoying.  Reminds me of my first trip to Jakarta.

Edited by SoiSuperSaiyan
new content

Dr No
2 hours ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

agree that the whole bar fining gogos seems quite a silly way to go about P4P when you have clubs and other options

You do realise the vast majority of girls who work in GoGo’s don’t go to clubs after they’ve finished their 8hr shift, most just go home. 

Kickoff
2 hours ago, SoiSuperSaiyan said:

I'm not Korean, so I cannot look K Pop, nor would I want to look like a gay man.  Getting phone numbers from 3rd world strippers isn't something I've not done before.  

That's too bad. Your chances would be better if you did look like a kpop guy. :Laugh1: