malibu51

What's the point of going to a Gogo Bar Now ?

malibu51

Phooy on the NightWish Group for making what used to be amazing, now a sterile experience !  Just try their  places and see if you agree !

dingbat22
17 minutes ago, malibu51 said:

Phooy on the NightWish Group for making what used to be amazing, now a sterile experience !  Just try their  places and see if you agree !

I have, and I agree with you.....but I am told thats progress........

Joeg

I see a lot of nightwish posts and I can honestly say that I haven't been in any of the groups bars yet but have some girls on my to do list from there this next time. From what I gather, they seem to have a quality business model as they seem to be expanding quite a bit. 

What makes their business model successful? 

What makes them be a sterile experience? 

Asking because I genuinely don't know as I have never been. 

Essexman1961

Seriously; when are these prices from ? 60 baht beer etc?

REAR_ENTRY

Also a bit off topic but something I'd like to add.

Bar fines in top end gogos in bangkok are a lot cheaper than your sapphires and whatsups on Walking Street

Can't remember being asked to pay more than 600b in any agogo in nana or patpong for a bar fine. In pattaya you'll get quoted almost double that before midnight even in the lamest of agogo. 

But fuck it once I'm drunk I'll pay it 555

udontony
3 minutes ago, Essexman1961 said:

Seriously; when are these prices from ? 60 baht beer etc?

Draft beer in gogos early in the evening, it was not long ago you could get these prices.

England man

back in my hay day 2004. barfine was 500 bht and I could get girls 1000 bht long time.

I still go in them to have a flirt and feel with the girls. I don't mind buying a couple of lady drinks but I don't barfine from them. I just get freelancer from a disco.

dingbat22
30 minutes ago, Komando said:

I'm glad I experienced the Pattaya the O.P. writes of.  Yes, what he says is true.  Pattaya used to be an adult male's heaven!!!

Now it is a commercial hustle.  Go-Go bar girls are NOT worth the prices they ask nor are the ridiculously high bar fines for LOW QUALITY girls.  I refuse to spend money in a Go-Go bar anymore.  The experience these days and nights is nothing like it was the first time I visited Pattaya in 2007.  Bar fines then were only 600 baht in a Go-Go.  Short time 1,000 baht.  Long time for 1,500 baht.  There were PLENTY of GREAT looking girls all over town!!! Girls did not have smart phones then either.

What goes on today is complete BULLSHIT compared to what Pattaya was 10 years ago. 

It is not even close...

You got to admit, times were "fucking" good back then, and we were spoilt rotten with what we all had on offer during those times....They were really "Happy Days" 

regyai

Concur with the O.P. a concise synopsis of the Pattaya I remember

taylor1975
35 minutes ago, Komando said:

Girls did not have smart phones then either.

What goes on today is complete BULLSHIT compared to what Pattaya was 10 years ago. 

I say thank you to the smartphone/wifi/4g developments. Phonecalls on VOIP ...amazing!

10 years ago, my options would be limited. Now limitless.

Komando
26 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

I say thank you to the smartphone/wifi/4g developments. Phonecalls on VOIP ...amazing!

10 years ago, my options would be limited. Now limitless.

Point taken.

Old Scratch
Posted (edited)

No matter how many times guys try to convince me that Beach rd girls or beer bar girls are the same as gogo girls, I just can't seem to find a Lala on beach rd.

Edited by Old Scratch

kash buc

More sad laments from the left behind Pattaya old timers. Our time has come and gone and we can no longer afford the new Pattaya 

sulu

{sigh} The older I get the better things used to be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :Laugh1: