Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wine Connection

Not recommended. I ordered a pasta puttanesca which took 3/4 an hour to arrive and had no anchovies! I complained to the waitress who said they don't normally put anchovies in it.

My buddy had a steak and said it was better than Beefeater where we often eat.

Where is the Wine Connection ?

Did you drink wine with your meal ?

33 minutes ago, portrea said:

Did you drink wine with your meal ?

Near Foodland on Beach Road

No, I don't drink.

8 minutes ago, Encora said:

I don’t know the restaurant, but I suggest that if you want genuine Italian flavours, you stick to genuine Italian restaurants, preferably with an Italian chef....

It's a chain franchise, they have them in Bangkok as well.

I'm surprised their still in business considering the place is almost dead every night when I walk past there.

Chain franchise restaurants often loose the personal focus of the chef. Often employees just work there and don’t have the personal committment to create excellent food. No surprise they missed your anchovies. i’d vote with my feet,  simply not go back.

life is to shortto waste it on poor food if there are alternatives around....

16 hours ago, portrea said:

beach rd. front of royal garden plaza next to burger king

• 3 weeks later...

I never thought i would see the words wine in thailand and good value for money in the same sentence.

On 28/08/2019 at 03:57, chris2004 said:

I never thought i would see the words wine in thailand and good value for money in the same sentence.

Well from a thai point of view, I think its good value, I know there wine would not be good value outside of Thailand but that kind of tax they do on wine in Thailand its hard to fine decent wine to a good price

Archived