Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

pattaya_bound

Hotels With Monthly Rates?

onehunglo
29 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

........ never again.

i hate it when they give you the couldn't give a fuck look and blame you , personally i would of walked . 

cruman999
2 hours ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

Once ............ booked the one at Soi 10. Lost my reservation , attitude at the front desk ; like losing the reservation was my fault! , left us dangling at the lobby for an hr , just arguing about the reservation when they have rooms to spare. I should have just walked out and got another room down the soi .

Finally given a room that's just near the stairs and everyone walks pass it. That's not too bad till you consider that my main door doesn't lock. Came back one nite with the door ajar! No use complaining as they just give you the Pattaya look. Luckily I travel light and don't have anything expensive ..... although my pasports were in the luggage!

Rooms were old and run down but okay considering the price. You get what you pay for.

I've read some positive reviews but mostly the place gets bad reviews. Like bars in Pattaya , there re so many good cheap ones , why bother with a shithole like the Sawadee group?

......... never again.

Edit - the soi 10 I refer to is the one between beach road and sai 2

I think the Sabai has the best reputation of the bunch, I'm easy going and as long as my room is clean and secure I am happy. Paying extra to stay in fancy places has never appealed rather spend my money in the bars and on girls.

I think I am just going to wait until closer to the time, there are big discounts currently if you are booking one or two weeks out on much better guest houses so I am going to hold of till late Sept and hope these heavy discounts are still around.

K...

Silver place on 3rd road opposite Soi Xyte is 8000b per month or 2800b weekly + electric and water.

Small but clean rooms with a kitchen on site that provides good cheap Thai food served to your room. 

Imlooking4fun
Posted (edited)
On 11/08/2019 at 19:25, dawg73 said:

Never stayed there, but I hear good things about the Right Resort.  I can't find the video on it that I watched before, but as I recall, not only do they have monthly rates, but they drop the price even further if you sign a 12 month lease.

NB: this is a different video:

I stayed there September 2017. Nice hotel but a bit far out east of 3rd road  But mototaxi outside but only about 5 minute walk to Soi buakow  In low season desk not manned 24/7  so have to take key with you 

Edited by Imlooking4fun

Imlooking4fun
On 14/08/2019 at 02:13, geezerrb said:

On the point, a type of loss leader.

In my naive days in Pattaya I stayed in a Sawadee hotel and because I had a great time despite the hotel and the condition of the hotel and room being poor it was only later I realised how much better I could get, although I always remember as one morning my room was on the same level as the reception desk, when the 4 Champagne girls left the room and said goodbye the look on the staff faces was "priceless" and the staff and me had quite a laugh for the rest of my stay.

Four !!!!  Greedy boy 

wadman
3 hours ago, K... said:

Silver place on 3rd road opposite Soi Xyte is 8000b per month or 2800b weekly + electric and water.

Small but clean rooms with a kitchen on site that provides good cheap Thai food served to your room. 

Let's say you/one is the type to have the aircon on while sleeping in the room. At 26 degrees Celsius, say. On a monthly stay, you wouldn't stay out all day, every day. So let's say, you stay in the room 16 hours per day. What would the electricity bill be? 

K...
35 minutes ago, wadman said:

Let's say you/one is the type to have the aircon on while sleeping in the room. At 26 degrees Celsius, say. On a monthly stay, you wouldn't stay out all day, every day. So let's say, you stay in the room 16 hours per day. What would the electricity bill be? 

Probably between 2-3k. It's quite a high rate on the electricity. 

Still pretty good value all in. 

bangna

Sawasdee Sunshine (Mansion) in Soi Honey, I stayed in 2010 for 448 per night incl breakfast. More recently I have seen monthly rate advertised for 8999, beware, some rooms have a window to an interior corridor. Note the hand basin was in the main bedroom.

IMAG0339.JPG.2fbabc3597566189e97fb3fb5e59d27b.JPG

IMAG0340.JPG.e1cf3c5599da3b7df838dcc9e5a02f4c.JPG

wadman
Posted (edited)
On 14/08/2019 at 05:57, cruman999 said:

Any chance anyone in the area knows if the Sawasdee Sabai in Soi 10 (by the Retox) has a sign up with monthly rates? (and if possible a photo of costs and their email address)

I am over for a month in Oct and planned on booking a single night there then go looking for a place for the month but my OCD is kicking in and wants to book something in advance (I know but I cant help myself I have to have these sorts of things all organised, I just cant seem to wing it as far as accommodation goes)

One other question, when they state monthly rates is that 30 days or 31 days from the start date ( I arrive on the 3rd of Oct)

This is what the Sawasdee hotel in second road, soi 10 had hanging out. 

That is very central soi, yet incredibly quiet. Does anyone know of reasonably good rooms (around 800-1100b) on that soi? 

EDIT: I'm leery of staying at Sawasdee hotels

IMG_20190817_194826.thumb.jpg.3a1cdb30f76407b693601314803108c6.jpg

IMG_20190817_194847.thumb.jpg.685febf196bb11417bd061cfc7c02d70.jpg

Edited by wadman
Added a question

Assman80

I checked out some of the google reviews for Silver Place in Pattaya that was mentioned before. They seem pretty decent but one in particular caught my attention. It says “big lady reception likes anal”. 

cruman999
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, wadman said:

This is what the Sawasdee hotel in second road, soi 10 had hanging out. 

That is very central soi, yet incredibly quiet. Does anyone know of reasonably good rooms (around 800-1100b) on that soi? 

EDIT: I'm leery of staying at Sawasdee hotels. 

IMG_20190817_194826.thumb.jpg.3a1cdb30f76407b693601314803108c6.jpg

IMG_20190817_194847.thumb.jpg.685febf196bb11417bd061cfc7c02d70.jpg

Thanks Wadman, much appreciated.

Its certainly not flash but good value for the money, I have stayed there before and have had no issues at all. A lift would be the one thing that the place seriously needs. Also stay in one of the smaller rooms, a mate took the bigger room and said the aircon was not big enough to keep the room cool enough.

The Acqua just up the Soi is very nice apparently but price wise its double the cost at least

I have stayed at the Metro and I-Rovers in LK Metro and found them on par with here just a lot quieter which is why I have stayed here for the last few trips. My mate who joins me in Pats sometimes also likes staying here.

Edited by cruman999

GlsgwMick

I hope this is relevant. I always prefer the idea of staying at falang owned/run guesthouses and never been proven wrong. Conversing by email through their websites. You get to speak to the owner direct and all queries answered. Room pics available, usually different price structures. I've always had a positive holiday and paid varying fees. Monthly/3 weekly  and of course these guys will help you any way they can. So I'm shouting out for BOOMERANG  THE HIDEAWAY  CANTERBURY TALES and on my radar is ENGLISH ROSE. You do get what you pay for though. You wont get 5* at 2* prices, but the security and peace of mind with these guys is priceless.

English rose
18 hours ago, GlsgwMick said:

I hope this is relevant. I always prefer the idea of staying at falang owned/run guesthouses and never been proven wrong. Conversing by email through their websites. You get to speak to the owner direct and all queries answered. Room pics available, usually different price structures. I've always had a positive holiday and paid varying fees. Monthly/3 weekly  and of course these guys will help you any way they can. So I'm shouting out for BOOMERANG  THE HIDEAWAY  CANTERBURY TALES and on my radar is ENGLISH ROSE. You do get what you pay for though. You wont get 5* at 2* prices, but the security and peace of mind with these guys is priceless.

Afternoon from Pattaya pal..if i can help you in any way with info on prices just let me have your dates and a big yes to security..no joiners get in to my place unless they are accompanied by my guests or I have direct permission from the guest to allow a lady upstairs past my swipe card door.

Cheers

Alan.