Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

kgbagent

Dispelling the Myth that Asian Vaginas are Tighter

MagicMike403

is the asian men with small dinks considered a myth as well?

Edith

I think the researchers didn't went and check Indonesian and Malaysian girl vagina. Especially those who take the traditional herbs and whatnot. To most people, Asian is just chinese,japanese and siamese (if related to sex thingy)  in general

Jo1992
9 hours ago, bukone said:

Haven’t stop crying since your post.

So your saying because your in your 20s the hookers love fucking you lol, yeah that lol is for your age bracket m8 :) 

Need to put the beer down mate you're making things up again. 

goinggrey
On 08/08/2019 at 02:53, papito said:

Wtf is wrong with the world. Seems like every problem there is is the fault of white heterosexual males. For many out there it seems a life long dream to find or create even more problems caused by white males. Fuck PC because all it is turning into on a daily basis seems to be discrimination of white heterosexual males, who can't do anything right.

Just my personal opinion,

I think people love to hate things,and thanks to PC culture the only things that your allowed to hate now are racists,pedos and ...white males.

Zeb
On 07/08/2019 at 13:27, kgbagent said:

Dispelling the Myth that Asian Vaginas are Tighter

Nian Hu

I believe much more "Research" into this subject needs to be done and in this regard I volunteer to continue my *Field Research* most afternoons I'm in Pattaya on Soi 6.

To do the job properly will require another 20 to 30 years in depth  "work".

I know this is a huge job but someone has to do it  :)

Some preliminary findings of mine indicate that there are indeed a range of nubile young ladies on the 6 with great talent  when it comes to squeezing and tightening their vaginal muscles and this often observed particularly in those with small tight very well toned buttocks.

My dedicated research will continue for as long as my health permits.

Danolo
13 hours ago, Zeb said:

My dedicated research will continue for as long as my health permits.

For this great sacrifice, we thank you....

kgbagent

Studies have revealed which race has the tightest vagina

Tell your friends  
Caucasian women tend to have longer vaginas at the front of the body (anterior), shorter at the rear. Hispanics tend to have larger overall width (what you would term tightness) with the shortest length.

If you are on the hunt for the woman with the tightest vagina, then this study has narrowed your search. Your ideal woman might be closer than you think.

A recent study whose aim is to find the race where women have the tightest vagina has revealed that black women are the likeliest to be tighter down there.

The study, which was tagged, “Comparison of vaginal shapes in Afro-American, Caucasian and Hispanic women as seen with Vinyl Polysiloxane Casting,” also showed that second on the list is Hispanic, then Caucasian women came in third place.

According to reports, the study called for a full vinyl polysiloxane casts of the vagina to be obtained from the subjects –  23 African-American, 39 Caucasian and 15 Hispanic women. The casts were taken in lying, sitting and standing positions.

Below are the findings from the study.

ALSO READ:

Analyses of cast and introital measurements revealed:

(1) posterior cast length is significantly longer, anterior cast length is significantly shorter and cast width is significantly larger in Hispanics than in the other two groups and

(2) the Caucasian introitus is significantly greater than that of the Afro-American subject.

The shape of the vagina also varies from woman to woman and can be categorized as parallel sides, conical, heart, slug and pumpkin seed [21,23]. When compared among races, the pumpkin seed shape was found to be specific to African-American women [23].

The researchers found that the Hispanic ladies’ vaginas were wider overall, longer in the back, and shorter in the front than the vaginas of the other women. The study also noted that the Caucasian women had a much larger vaginal opening than did the African American women.

So basically, Caucasian women tend to have longer vaginas at the front of the body (anterior), shorter at the rear. Hispanics tend to have larger overall width (what you would term tightness) with the shortest length. African women tend overall to have the smallest width (tightest).

https://www.pulse.ng/black-white-or-hispanic-studies-have-revealed-which-race-has-the-tightest-vagina/de7sbvb

2000;50(1):54-9.

Comparison of vaginal shapes in Afro-American, caucasian and hispanic women as seen with vinyl polysiloxane casting.

Abstract

Full vinyl polysiloxane casts of the vagina were obtained from 23 Afro-American, 39 Caucasian and 15 Hispanic women in lying, sitting and standing positions. A new shape, the pumpkin seed, was found in 40% of Afro-American women, but not in Caucasians or Hispanics. Analyses of cast and introital measurements revealed: (1) posterior cast length is significantly longer, anterior cast length is significantly shorter and cast width is significantly larger in Hispanics than in the other two groups and (2) the Caucasian introitus is significantly greater than that of the Afro-American subject.

Copyright 2000 S. Karger AG, Basel

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

kgbagent

Never before seen video footage of a man, at the very moment that he is overcome by and succumbs to, Yellow Fever:

The follow up is that she was pretty pissed off, especially when he grabbed her by the butt cheeks a few minutes later. 

https://deadspin.com/reporter-forcefull ... 1833653522

by John Bingham » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:57 pm

The weird thing is that she is a "Naked Sushi Chef", a job title that may be unfamiliar to some. It involves arranging sushi all over a prone woman. 
I don't remember her complaining immediately about the Bulgarian, but when the footage came out there was much outrage. 
I'm not against trying some sushi off a cute woman, but it's kind of weird reducing a living human to the role of a plate. 

by clutchcargo » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:16 pm

This pic says a few things I think..

Hey, check out her giving a lap-dance to one of Pulev's team later that evening.