Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

soi6falang

Do You Protect Your Cum?

jornpoulsen

I protect my identity. 

YimSiam
6 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

Can it really happen in practice? Can they force you to pay the child support if you were not married to that girl and you don't reside in Thailand?

With nothing to rely on to support my position, I'd say no.  I'd probably even still say it's a no just so long as you don't want to.  For me, the concern - when i had some DNA tests done several years ago - was that I felt I had an ethical obligation and a personal interest, but not that I thought she'd be able to legally force me to pay.  I suppose some well-conducted blackmail might work better than legal recourse, however... if she has your facebook friends, knows where you work, etc...

And as far as the OP's comments being lies, dreams, or firmly and genuinely-held delusions, that may be the case, I don't know - but the instances I refer to did happen, so yeah, they do sometimes try, despite what Yoda says on that.  

youngexpat
8 hours ago, talung66 said:

you can always put it here if you need to drop a load 

image.png.850a7e423c8221d0b379a27056165ab5.png

yeah for hong kong !!

Hispano
On 06/08/2019 at 13:04, soi6falang said:

Do you protect your cum??

Top security measures

cinturones-de-castidad-mujer-2901-145449

Mognam
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Hispano said:

Top security measures

Are they avaliable on ebay or Amazon.  I think I need to buy one or maybe even two.  I'm in the grip of fear after the stories that the OP has told us.

Edited by Mognam

Queef_Sniffer
On 06/08/2019 at 22:57, Mognam said:

1199860106_0TyclM-rGuihAX1mZ.png.8e34aa8ff5215a937e143f1317081124.png

You need one of these guys to help you out.

enhanced-1268-1432939892-1.jpg.3bc70a2af1fd2badc86e4fd26b809a47.jpg

If you need a sperm protector get a professional in.

halloween_2014974.thumb.jpg.48543492677e4a8582b1e2043af4800e.jpg

Can I buy this on amazon?

Hispano
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Mognam said:

Are they avaliable on ebay or Amazon.  I think I need to buy one or maybe even two.  I'm in the grip of fear after the stories that the OP has told us.

Just a small search and... BINGO

spacer.png

Edited by Hispano

Not_Shameful

I keep mine in a large jar which I keep in the safe, and take it back to Farangland with me. Apart from a few funny looks at customs it's foolproof. 

Mognam
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hispano said:

Just a small search and... BINGO

spacer.png

I'm not sure about the butt plug part but if it means protecting my cum I guess I'll just have to grin and bare it.  Thanks for the heads up.  No cum thieving Thai girl will mess with my much sort after load ever again.  I can see them now trying to gnaw through the chains and studs, like starved rats, to get just a drop of my man juice to no avail.  Does it really need the butt plug though?!?!?!?!   :)

Edited by Mognam

JoseThailand
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Mognam said:

I'm not sure about the butt plug part but if it means protecting my cum I guess I'll just have to grin and bare it.  Thanks for the heads up.  No cum thieving Thai girl will mess with my much sort after load ever again.  I can see them now trying to gnaw through the chains and studs, like starved rats, to get just a drop of my man juice to no avail.  Does it really need the butt plug though?!?!?!?!   :)

The butt plug is crucial. It seals up your butt and ensures that no cum gets in, thus providing you with complete cum protection.

Edited by JoseThailand

Boyan Bobcat
On 14/08/2019 at 08:45, soi6falang said:

I barfined a girl who said she is going to start emptying condoms into her baby hole with customers who provide their Facebook profile so they can then follow up on for paternity tests and subsequent payments. She went on to say even if she cannot obtain a facebook the hotel staff would provide a copy of ID for a small fee

Well she can have my fb...no way to prove it's me especially since I have azoospermia...and well documented in my medical history (nothing but air and a little clear Liquid with 0% sperm). If she is able to get pregnant on that well then she needs to give some tips to my ex's who couldn't even get pregnant from me with IVF.:GrinNod1:

soi6falang

Guys why are you turning s serious topic into a joke? 

I was just wanting serious opinions on this as I cannot be the only specimen out there that is genetically sought after 

KhunChang
3 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I was just wanting serious opinions on this as I cannot be the only specimen out there that is genetically sought after 

BTW, Are your genetics North European (blond, very pale skin) ?

That might explain this hunt for your cum.

Machinations
I'm bald, fat and ugly. No lady wants my genes, so I don't have that problem.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JackinHK
On 14/08/2019 at 14:44, talung66 said:

you can always put it here if you need to drop a load 

image.png.850a7e423c8221d0b379a27056165ab5.png

Guessing you live in or have been to Hong Kong too? Haha

Alexanderlee

protect it when the lady want me to cum on the body/boobs, cause i ONLY cum in thier mouth or I wouldn't waste it!

deano4598
On 14/08/2019 at 18:49, JoseThailand said:

Can it really happen in practice? Can they force you to pay the child support if you were not married to that girl and you don't reside in Thailand?

Between the lines you appear to be saying that if it happened to you, you would shirk the responsibility to help care for your child. 

Personally IDK what they do with mine, I've been firing blanks for the last 30 years.

JoseThailand
38 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

Between the lines you appear to be saying that if it happened to you, you would shirk the responsibility to help care for your child. 

Come on man, we're talking about girls taking used condoms out of trash bins and emptying them into their vaginas or doing other crazy shit.

dawg73
On 14/08/2019 at 15:45, soi6falang said:

I barfined a girl who said she is going to start emptying condoms into her baby hole with customers who provide their Facebook profile so they can then follow up on for paternity tests and subsequent payments. She went on to say even if she cannot obtain a facebook the hotel staff would provide a copy of ID for a small fee

Not the brightest crayon in the box by the sound of it - is she not familiar with facebook functions like unfriend and block?  As for the passport thing, that's gonna be of limited use - my passport for one doesn't have any contact details on the photo page!

On 14/08/2019 at 19:00, Scuba+ said:

Wear tight pants and you have 30% less sperm, keep your balls nice and warm for even less sperm

Or get a vasectomy to cut your sperm count to zero.

Scuba+
I tried that but the PDA in Bangkok said no as I couldn't prove i had 2 kids. I could go elsewhere but it's currently on hold

dawg73
2 hours ago, Scuba+ said:
3 hours ago, dawg73 said:

I tried that but the PDA in Bangkok said no as I couldn't prove i had 2 kids. I could go elsewhere but it's currently on hold

Say what?  Why would you need to prove that in the first place???  So they're setting quotas now - as if there aren't enough people in the world already!  Sorry - pet peeve of mine.  I really am surprised though - when I got snipped, it was so easy; almost no questions asked.

JoseThailand
34 minutes ago, dawg73 said:

Say what?  Why would you need to prove that in the first place??? 

They have legal requirements to do that.

Scuba+
Say what?  Why would you need to prove that in the first place???  So they're setting quotas now - as if there aren't enough people in the world already!  Sorry - pet peeve of mine.  I really am surprised though - when I got snipped, it was so easy; almost no questions asked.

Yes it's daft really, should be personal choice and my responsibility not theirs. TiT

JoseThailand

Btw it's kinda dubious practice, similar to castration. Do you really want that?

Scuba+
They have legal requirements to do that.
I hear its much more straight forward if you go to a hospital and pay more of course. They have rules yes but why more legal requirements than hospitals?