soi6falang

Do You Protect Your Cum?

defyodds
Posted (edited)
On 06/08/2019 at 18:04, soi6falang said:

Another didn’t swallow and went to the bathroom and used her finger to transfer my cum from her mouth into her vagina.

in university we eloquently called these types semencheekers

Edited by defyodds

Sonic-Boom-Boom
16 hours ago, L.O.S Lyle said:

I just flush my condom down the toilet or throw it in the trash after each use. So far no problems...

then you are no friend of the environment. Flushing condoms down the loo is like flushing sanitary towels or wet-wipes.  They clog up sewage pipes, and in the case of places where sewage flow exceed infrastructural capacity to deal with the problem (possibly Pattaya in times of heavy rain), this shit is just flowing directly out into watercourses and the ocean.  Not good

Sonic-Boom-Boom
15 hours ago, Knucklehead303 said:

I never shoot in the condom... always goes on tits, belly, or mouth. I will be diligent when girl goes to the bathroom with a mouthful though...

you should congratulate yourself for being a friend to the environment.  We can all feel good about ourselves making the right ethical choice when we blow our balls in the open

Sonic-Boom-Boom
3 hours ago, Buttviking said:

I don`t worry about getting spermjacked while p4p in LOS.. another story at home of course.

Don`t feel safe just because you shot your load over her back or something though, some those little swimmers can survive for hours or even days with a bit of luck ;) 

spermjacked - fucking priceless - love that

thisisdre
14 hours ago, sulu said:

I thought so too but turns out that's not true. They can live for up to 20 minutes or so,,,,,,,, longer inside the body or in other warm, moist environments .

after cumming,

could be a good excuse for us romantics to cuddle for 15-20 mins? :wub:

:Grin3:

Scuba+
then you are no friend of the environment. Flushing condoms down the loo is like flushing sanitary towels or wet-wipes.  They clog up sewage pipes, and in the case of places where sewage flow exceed infrastructural capacity to deal with the problem (possibly Pattaya in times of heavy rain), this shit is just flowing directly out into watercourses and the ocean.  Not good
i never realised me going bareback was good for the environment, well i never

Kaiboom
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

Not to mention the alligator-human hybrids now living down there because of this. 

Edited by Kaiboom

sulu
2 hours ago, Sonic-Boom-Boom said:

I was wondering about that myself.

On my first trip to Patts when I learned not to flush the TOILET PAPER down the dunny I couldn't believe it. How could such thin, biodegradable paper not go through or, even if hung up, not dissolve in a relatively short while ? But even here in the States one shouldn't flush condoms down.

Condoms ? Yup, they're gonna cause a problem,,,,,,, and probably sooner rather than later.

dawg73
On 07/08/2019 at 00:12, Tarpon said:

Or use the safety box provided. 

Where's the fun in that?

On 06/08/2019 at 18:49, farangliam said:

i wish ladies were gagging for my jizz that much. They go mental when it goes up their nose or in their hair. I suggest you take the greatest precautions, pick up every hair, every flake of skin. Your DNA would appear to be worth its weight in gold. Have you thought about wearing a full forensic suit during relations? 

Could also try one of these:

full-body-condom-security-lvl-over-9000-20018048.png

apu nahasapeemapetilon
On 06/08/2019 at 16:34, soi6falang said:

One took my filled condom into the bathroom and emptied it into her vagina.

Another didn’t swallow and went to the bathroom and used her finger to transfer my cum from her mouth into her vagina

How do you know this?

Stupid- Did the ladies tell you after doing it? 

Thug life- Did the ladies ask you to come to the bathroom and do it in front of you?

Scary- you spy on ladies every time they go to the bathroom?

Dazza118
9 minutes ago, apu nahasapeemapetilon said:

How do you know this?

Thug life- Did the ladies ask you to come to the bathroom and do it in front of you?

Or - It is just all lies :wink:

soi6falang
10 minutes ago, apu nahasapeemapetilon said:

How do you know this?

I know this because im paranoid after the condom incident so I follow them in the bathroom if they don’t swallow 

Scuba+
How do you know this?
He made it up for entertainment

apu nahasapeemapetilon
12 minutes ago, Dazza118 said:

Or - It is just all lies :wink:

Or maybe it was all a dream. 555

apu nahasapeemapetilon
16 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

He made it up for entertainment

Are you sure? I think he thinks it really happened. 

33 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I know this because im paranoid after the condom incident so I follow them in the bathroom if they don’t swallow 

rianvander

FB_IMG_1565268196639.jpg

JoseThailand
On 06/08/2019 at 23:13, Dazza118 said:

Just bareback the bar girls up the ass and dispose of it there.

Up the bum no baby's

It may leak out of her anus into her vagina, so be careful.

Mognam
4 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

It may leak out of her anus into her vagina, so be careful.

that's why it's safer to bareback ladyboys.  no sperm leaking from their anus to vagina.

although BM soi6falang would follow them into the bathroom, because he's diligent about things like this, to make sure they are not extracting it and keeping it to hand to a female friend later.  :)

soi6falang
20 minutes ago, Mognam said:

that's why it's safer to bareback ladyboys.  no sperm leaking from their anus to vagina.

although BM soi6falang would follow them into the bathroom, because he's diligent about things like this, to make sure they are not extracting it and keeping it to hand to a female friend later.  :)

I barfined a girl who said she is going to start emptying condoms into her baby hole with customers who provide their Facebook profile so they can then follow up on for paternity tests and subsequent payments. She went on to say even if she cannot obtain a facebook the hotel staff would provide a copy of ID for a small fee

talung66
On 06/08/2019 at 18:04, soi6falang said:

A couple of regulars tried to steal my sperm.

One took my filled condom into the bathroom and emptied it into her vagina.

Another didn’t swallow and went to the bathroom and used her finger to transfer my cum from her mouth into her vagina.

Luckily no babies!

Now I fully control my cum from climax until drain. 

Do you protect your cum??

you can always put it here if you need to drop a load 

image.png.850a7e423c8221d0b379a27056165ab5.png

je101

I always fire in their mouth, cover their mouth and nose, then make sure they swallow it. 

I then know the girls won’t steal mine. They don’t call me GOLDEN BALLS for nothing !! 

JoseThailand
2 hours ago, soi6falang said:

I barfined a girl who said she is going to start emptying condoms into her baby hole with customers who provide their Facebook profile so they can then follow up on for paternity tests and subsequent payments.

Can it really happen in practice? Can they force you to pay the child support if you were not married to that girl and you don't reside in Thailand?

MercyMike

On lazada you can buy a little attachement for on your glans, that will heat up the sperm to about 110c while it comes out, this kills it dead in the water. Use an extra though condom otherwise it will burn the rubber. 

2 AA batteries and there you go

Scuba+

Wear tight pants and you have 30% less sperm, keep your balls nice and warm for even less sperm

JoseThailand

Hot bath or saunas may help too...