soi6falang

Do You Protect Your Cum?

soi6falang
6 hours ago, Buddy Edgewood said:

If they don't have your real name and a copy of your passport, what do you care what they do with your cum?  You're not giving them your real name, are you?

I do care because its my child!

YimSiam
2 hours ago, Justinkredible said:

Sounds like you're banging the extra crazy ones! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I've always been one for the crazies, and the crazies love me for it - it works out just fine.  And yes, there have been multiple instances of attempted cum theft - failed and successful.  Once, rolled over to find the girl crouched down at the side of the bed, fiddling with the used condom I'd dropped there - when she saw me, she laughed at being caught in the act.  Another time - same girl, I'm that smart... - got on top of me while I was deep in sleep, and gently got me right to the edge of cumming before I woke up (I remember becoming aware of a dream in which I was studying a giant book in order to become a railroad engineer, then a sense that I was on an out-of-control train, and then I woke up completely confused and at the same time blowing my load into the girl - took me a bit to understand where I was and what had happened, and that there was no train, just a hotel room and a naked girl with my dick in her...)

So, you may ask, why do I think she was out to steal my cum, and not just doing me a favor?  Because she jumped off me and out of bed and then bounced around the room crowing "Noi steal cum kim!  Noi steal cum kim!" while laughing giddily.  And after she settled down, she told me that's what she planned to do while I was sleeping, and she did it.  Yeah, it can happen.  I've had a couple of other suspicious circumstances, sort of similar, but those were caught-red-handed type times.  

Still no kids for me, though.  I've had a couple try to lay the blame (give the credit?) on me for children, but those were half-hearted attempts - didn't even look like me, really.

YimSiam

Knucklehead303

I never shoot in the condom... always goes on tits, belly, or mouth. I will be diligent when girl goes to the bathroom with a mouthful though...

Justinkredible

The fact you've had this happen numerous times is really interesting... Why do you suspect they do this to you? Are you some kind of Greek God???

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Buddy Edgewood
38 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I do care because its my child!

You don't mention if the girls are P4P, but seeing that this is a mongers forum, we can only assume they are. The reality is, you're banging mentally unstable Thai sex workers who are desperate to have your baby - congrats, you must be VERY handsome and/or rich.   Obviously I don't know your personal situation, but let's be frank: what would you do if you found out that one (or more) of the prostitutes that you regularly bang impregnated themselves with your sperm without you knowing?

That's a serious question to think about, because at least 2 of your regulars are determined to have your baby and there's a fair chance they will eventually succeed if you keep banging them.

bukone

I don’t think sperm will last very long in the open air, very small chance

I think you be reading too many newspapers m8 

basket case

Do you protect your cum??

You should be worried, Brig. Gen. Jack Ripper. They are trying to steal your precious bodily fluids.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Explorer8939

First off, once sperm is exposed, it dies.

However, I once had a Mexican lady empty a used condom into her vagina while she thought I was sleeping. She was a civvie trying to make a baby Explorer for some perverse reason. Even more stupid since she had a MexiHusband.

sulu
18 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I thought so too but turns out that's not true. They can live for up to 20 minutes or so,,,,,,,, longer inside the body or in other warm, moist environments .

randy4me

This is exactly what happens to professional athletes. Women are looking for an 18yr payday.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

duke main
Posted (edited)

image.png

Edited by duke main
double image

duke main

giphy.gif

per anum

Well....if my bar fine walks into my room armed with a turkey baster, I just might be suspicious! 

per anum

I definitely protect my jizz from the ladyboys!........using my swimmers as a substitute for Listerine shows a complete lack of respect!

Danolo

Need I say it???

Just get a vasectomy!

Mognam
Posted (edited)

1199860106_0TyclM-rGuihAX1mZ.png.8e34aa8ff5215a937e143f1317081124.png

You need one of these guys to help you out.

enhanced-1268-1432939892-1.jpg.3bc70a2af1fd2badc86e4fd26b809a47.jpg

If you need a sperm protector get a professional in.

halloween_2014974.thumb.jpg.48543492677e4a8582b1e2043af4800e.jpg

Edited by Mognam

Explorer8939
3 hours ago, sulu said:

I thought so too but turns out that's not true. They can live for up to 20 minutes or so,,,,,,,, longer inside the body or in other warm, moist environments .

This gives "I caught it from a toilet seat" new meaning.

soi6falang
7 hours ago, Knucklehead303 said:

I never shoot in the condom... always goes on tits, belly, or mouth. I will be diligent when girl goes to the bathroom with a mouthful though...

It doesn’t take much for her to smear it on her finger and stick it up her!

thinkingallowed
6 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Only a very vivid imagination.

chirockr

I am careful with whom and where I nut. If a girl tells (western or Thai) me I’m on the pill I still glove up unless I’ve know her for a while and we’re on close friends with benefits terms. 

For a woman a child is security either from the donor (he pays) or child in the future (child pays parent). Be careful with women who have a child from more than 2 different men. 

Machinations
That's not how making babies works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

soi6falang
8 minutes ago, Machinations said:

That's not how making babies works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I thought cum inside vagina = baby

Dazza118
5 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

However, I once had a Mexican lady empty a used condom into her vagina while she thought I was sleeping. She was a civvie trying to make a baby Explorer for some perverse reason. Even more stupid since she had a MexiHusband. 

Uh oh better get your cheque book out

dora-the-explorer.jpg

Buttviking

I don`t worry about getting spermjacked while p4p in LOS.. another story at home of course.

Don`t feel safe just because you shot your load over her back or something though, some those little swimmers can survive for hours or even days with a bit of luck ;) 

Scuba+

My recent experience is girls are happy getting up the duff and take no precautions to avoid it. It's more of a risk with a regular than a random short time.

I withdraw before cumming and clean it up with tissues, hard to salvage any of that