Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

pumbaas

Day 4 Pattaya and beyond

pumbaas

Day 4 

Went to Leng Kee on central for some dinner ,love that place great food . Started my hunting on soi 7, got pulled into Gossip girl by Tin 5'2" about 110lbs long blond hair perky little tits nice ass we drank and talked she ask to go with me ,so I'm not going to go without a smoke anymore and told her what happen 2 nights ago ,her reply was classet Thai " I don't see the problem everyone smokes " well she has not met carla that's for sure. So now I'm set right ,wrong " what's the bar fine I ask " 800 tb she said ,wait a min I know I have only been in town for 4 days and 800tb bar fine is the norm ? I don't think so . So I went around and ask mamason "yes 800"  shit shit I'm not paying that I can get one off beach road for 800-1,100. Back to drinking and talking to Tin ,I told her I'm not paying that high of a barfine she ask for my thai number and said I will meet you after I get off at 1am . We exchanged phones numbers but it was 11pm so what to do I went back to leng kee for some more thai food it turn out that was a very good move about 12:30 am I  and I went to food mart to pick up some beer and snacks . I'm on my bike headed down Thappraya rd to View talay 2B when a Police roadblock is stopping everyone , I stop "he says blow here " I blow ,the light is red ,oh shit .but it turns green  " move on "  wow that could have been bad very bad . I pick up snacks and beer, turn onto Thappraya rd again and they stop me again "whats in the bag ? snacks and beer I said " blow here he says , so again green light . "ok you can go" ( I will point out that they were different police roadblocks .just further up the road.) 1:30am I get a call she is downstairs ,wow on time too  first thai I have seen in 14 trips on time  it's going to be a good night . I go downstairs and she is dressed to kill must have changed at the bar.we go up stairs drinking beer making out on the couch great kisser has a pierced tongue for smoke we are doing it hot and heavy, when she says I hear someone coming, its next door I said, oh ok she said we shower together and play games in  the shower she takes off the towel and ask what are my best qualities my tits ,my ass, my body , your hearing I said ." what , she said you look at me and tell me that my hearing is my best quality" well I said  when we were making out on the couch you said " I hear someone coming ", that was me.  Now I must tell you something I suffer from 
"Trichophilia "  Hair  fetishisa I am sexuly arroused by long hair any color when Tin laid down on her stomach her hair came down to her small beautiful little ass . I has in 7th heaven guys . Small ass long hair this is heaven . Now it's time to turn to my little trick I turn to put on the condom and dap a little bit of orajel just under the head put on the condom tell her to get on top and ride. After about 5 min she is going strong and crying " I'm coming I'm coming". about 5 min more and she's moaning "oh god I'm coming again " her body is shaking and moaning  "oh god oh god ".I can keep this hard all night if I wanted to ,but I take off the condom ask her to finish with smoke but first I want to wash off so she doesn't get the condom taste ( need to wash of the orajel ) then back to the bed and I get a 30 min smoke before I cum in her mouth. We roll over and get some sleep in the morning I feel something wet I look down and she is giving me a head  'I like what your doing I said" "just getting breakfast she said " Damm this was some 4th night A+A+A+ like Macarthur I will return.
cost 2,000tb

Justinkredible

Sounds like a really great girl, just my type! "Tin" from Gossip Girl, I'm gonna have to pay a visit!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

dingbat22
35 minutes ago, pumbaas said:

Day 4 

Went to Leng Kee on central for some dinner ,love that place great food . Started my hunting on soi 7, got pulled into Gossip girl by Tin 5'2" about 110lbs long blond hair perky little tits nice ass we drank and talked she ask to go with me ,so I'm not going to go without a smoke anymore and told her what happen 2 nights ago ,her reply was classet Thai " I don't see the problem everyone smokes " well she has not met carla that's for sure. So now I'm set right ,wrong " what's the bar fine I ask " 800 tb she said ,wait a min I know I have only been in town for 4 days and 800tb bar fine is the norm ? I don't think so . So I went around and ask mamason "yes 800"  shit shit I'm not paying that I can get one off beach road for 800-1,100. Back to drinking and talking to Tin ,I told her I'm not paying that high of a barfine she ask for my thai number and said I will meet you after I get off at 1am . We exchanged phones numbers but it was 11pm so what to do I went back to leng kee for some more thai food it turn out that was a very good move about 12:30 am I  and I went to food mart to pick up some beer and snacks . I'm on my bike headed down Thappraya rd to View talay 2B when a Police roadblock is stopping everyone , I stop "he says blow here " I blow ,the light is red ,oh shit .but it turns green  " move on "  wow that could have been bad very bad . I pick up snacks and beer, turn onto Thappraya rd again and they stop me again "whats in the bag ? snacks and beer I said " blow here he says , so again green light . "ok you can go" ( I will point out that they were different police roadblocks .just further up the road.) 1:30am I get a call she is downstairs ,wow on time too  first thai I have seen in 14 trips on time  it's going to be a good night . I go downstairs and she is dressed to kill must have changed at the bar.we go up stairs drinking beer making out on the couch great kisser has a pierced tongue for smoke we are doing it hot and heavy, when she says I hear someone coming, its next door I said, oh ok she said we shower together and play games in  the shower she takes off the towel and ask what are my best qualities my tits ,my ass, my body , your hearing I said ." what , she said you look at me and tell me that my hearing is my best quality" well I said  when we were making out on the couch you said " I hear someone coming ", that was me.  Now I must tell you something I suffer from 
"Trichophilia "  Hair  fetishisa I am sexuly arroused by long hair any color when Tin laid down on her stomach her hair came down to her small beautiful little ass . I has in 7th heaven guys . Small ass long hair this is heaven . Now it's time to turn to my little trick I turn to put on the condom and dap a little bit of orajel just under the head put on the condom tell her to get on top and ride. After about 5 min she is going strong and crying " I'm coming I'm coming". about 5 min more and she's moaning "oh god I'm coming again " her body is shaking and moaning  "oh god oh god ".I can keep this hard all night if I wanted to ,but I take off the condom ask her to finish with smoke but first I want to wash off so she doesn't get the condom taste ( need to wash of the orajel ) then back to the bed and I get a 30 min smoke before I cum in her mouth. We roll over and get some sleep in the morning I feel something wet I look down and she is giving me a head  'I like what your doing I said" "just getting breakfast she said " Damm this was some 4th night A+A+A+ like Macarthur I will return.
cost 2,000tb

I never realised it until now, I too suffer from Trichophilia, its taken me 62 years to realise that

Mr_wimpy
Posted (edited)

Trichophilia?  Had to google that one.

BG I know well had a customer once that asked before he took her if he could keep a lock of her hair afterwards.  

Told her I thought that was weird as fuck. She was pissing herself too, saying she knew.

asked did you do it.  “Yes very quite at moment, no care”

Is this the sort of thing people with trichophilla do?

Wonder what he/ they do with the lock of hair.  Do they have a memory book or something and write the name and date next to the hair, like a stamp collection?

Edited by Mr_wimpy

pumbaas

I would never cut a woman's hair with or without her knowledge ,I'll pull on it as many times as I can 

pumbaas
1 hour ago, Justinkredible said:

Sounds like a really great girl, just my type! "Tin" from Gossip Girl, I'm gonna have to pay a visit! emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

you go man go go go

1 hour ago, Justinkredible said:

fforest
Posted (edited)

800 bar fine from a beer bar ??..........WoW........Thats only 500 to much...

Edited by fforest

Rocketboy

Paragraphs are your friend and make for us a better read! :)

sulu
22 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Paragraphs are your friend and make for us a better read! :)

You ain't lyin'.

I don't even bother reading these long 1 paragraph posts anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :Finger5:

Rocketboy
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, sulu said:

You ain't lyin'.

I don't even bother reading these long 1 paragraph posts anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :Finger5:

Me either too much work! But, to be fair my first TR was the same until someone mentioned it! 

Edited by Rocketboy

per anum
Posted (edited)

Oral anesthetic on the knob? Is that safe (for long term use)? 

For me, the problem is actually busting a nut while in latex!

Edited by per anum

pumbaas

Day 6 Pattaya

I woke up late about 8:30 am went to Kiss for breakfast ( the one in Jomtien ) love their 99bt breakfast . Went for a bike ride along beach rd ,too early no one about . 
Now I have tried Kamagra ,Sidegra and a new one Storect Capsules  which you can buy at almost any drug store  400tb ( 4 ) pills. This works for me and no side effects ,I don't feel groggy the next day as I do on Kamagra. now I know you young bucks don't need anything ,but at 77  I do and it keeps me hard  for 30 or 40 min and puts a smile on her face and a smile on mine too.Went to Made in Thailand about 10pm ,played some pool and found a little sex buckett that wanted to spend the night so I popped a Storect and off we go to jomtien.. Everything was great until the next morning when she wanted to stay with me ,and take care of me for the remainder of my trip. NO No No but thank you . I promised I would see her again and I will . Thank you for the 30 min ride she said ,your so welcome I said and in my mind I said thank you Storect. So give it a try guys it worked for me .

davidge

Note to OP:

Threads merged to make things easier.

pumbaas
14 hours ago, davidge said:

Note to OP:

Threads merged to make things easier.

how do I merge my files please?

davidge
7 hours ago, pumbaas said:

how do I merge my files please?

You started one thread called ‘Day 4’ and a second thread called ‘Day 6’ as part of your intermittent Trip Report. I’ve now merged those 2 threads into this single thread and changed the thread title slightly.

If you do any more ‘Day reports’ please write them here so it’s easier for other BMs to follow.