REAR_ENTRY

Next stop Vietnam? Saigon.

Basementcello
In hcm right now. Haven’t really tried p4p except a massage followed by a pretty good bj in the Japanese district. From my friends experience prices are all over the place from 2m dong to 6m dong lt. Many PR girls at clubs and KTVs, basically you need to tip these girls to hang out and drink with you. One thing I’ve noticed thou is that it’s is pretty easy to pick up girls on tinder and date/ hook up with them ( 3 of my friends are here and that’s all they do mostly, all of them have been successful at it, helps that they are still young and are Asian) not that hard to pickup at clubs ether. Kicker is that even thou you get the girl for free and won’t have to pay her. You probably spend the same amount or more just on drinks and balloons at the club. So doesn’t really end up cheaper then in pattaya. One thing I’ll say thou is that the viet chicks all generally have pretty large natural tits

Which clubs have you been hanging out at to meet good girls? I’m planning a revisit to Vietnam in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rioman

Headed to HCMH on Tuesday so trying to cram bit more stuff in.  Think I noted on one hotel review that there was a spa connected where you got a 50% discount if you a hotel guest - did not mention in the review if these sex spas or not.  Are any of these hotels connected to "spas" like Macau where you can actually order sex spa services and there could even get them up in your room?  Guess this may sway my hotel decision. 

Bodazephyr
On 03/08/2019 at 10:30, REAR_ENTRY said:

As you know lads there are many of us looking for the next mongering destination as pattaya seems to be in a world of shut at the minute for us farang blokes. The exchange rate being one of the reasons. 

Reading up a little on Ho Chi mhin City at the moment and in peticular District 1.

Those who have been there what are your experiences? 

I understand bringing girls back to your room is a problem, was there ways around this? Or many hotels that turned a blind eye? 

Nightlife pretty good so I'm hearing? 

Any thoughts, hints, tips or anything worth mentioning, let me know please lads. 

Thanks. 

With Vietnamese hotels it seems that less is more.  I paid over $100/night to stay at the 5* Caravelle one weekend.  I pulled a georgeous girl in Apocalypse Now, brought her back there and they refused to let her in.  They wouldn't take a joiner fee, just flat out refused.  We went to two other hotels but it being a Saturday night they were full.  It was third time lucky and there was room at the inn in the third hotel :-)  Frustratingly, I had checked the following list:
 http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-ho-chi-minh-city/

which said that the Caravelle was guest friendly.

After that I moved to the $40/night Ho Sen and had no problems whatsoever. As for Apacolypse Now, it's a bit hit and miss but you can find some beuties in there.  Ho Sen is also close to Little Japan, which although not cheap has many stunning ladies

kenshinsh
2 hours ago, rioman said:

Headed to HCMH on Tuesday so trying to cram bit more stuff in.  Think I noted on one hotel review that there was a spa connected where you got a 50% discount if you a hotel guest - did not mention in the review if these sex spas or not.  Are any of these hotels connected to "spas" like Macau where you can actually order sex spa services and there could even get them up in your room?  Guess this may sway my hotel decision. 

there is some hot tocs or massages with extras that connected to hotels, don't really remember there names.

10 hours ago, Basementcello said:

Which clubs have you been hanging out at to meet good girls? I’m planning a revisit to Vietnam in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By good girls you mean non working girls? I mainly went to Envy and the club thats upstairs across from Envy, forgot the name. Did pick up 2 numbers at Miss Saigon on Bu Vien street, didn't really follow through on it ( was with another girl already), so not sure if they where working girls or not. Easier to setup a date with a normal girl on tinder thou

Not_Shameful
On 04/08/2019 at 07:34, buck011 said:

Pattaya survives as a mongering destination despite its western prices not because its so good but because there are really no good alternatives.

15 years ago I would have said that Jakarta was a great alternative. Those days are gone. 

Love this thread, would love to do a trip to HCMC now. 

Edited by Not_Shameful

buck011
11 hours ago, Not_Shameful said:

15 years ago I would have said that Jakarta was a great alternative. Those days are gone. 

Love this thread, would love to do a trip to HCMC now. 

Better come to Uganda people friendly,beers in pubs $1-$2,girls $10+ im having a blast here in Kampala.

LuvThaiPussy
17 hours ago, buck011 said:

Better come to Uganda people friendly,beers in pubs $1-$2,girls $10+ im having a blast here in Kampala.

Any photos of the kind of girls you're getting for $10?