Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

harddrive

Need to get two pairs of trousers hemmed.

chunkyvader53
On 02/08/2019 at 07:13, nzwolfgang said:

One at the rear entrance of The Avenue. 

This lady is my go to for all small alterations. 50 but each and there are some cute girls working in the nail stores next to her who love to chat.

parry

Bangna, I have  PM'd you with details

nzwolfgang
On 06/08/2019 at 01:19, rainman333 said:

don't want to thread hijack but can any of these ladies convert tshirts into vnecks (like the video below)? I've got a few I want to have done, thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_U-0elnH8

Bound to. Show them that video if they don’t know what you mean.  But seriously why bother?  T shirts are cheap, just buy v necks or have some made. 

Harry Brown
On 02/08/2019 at 08:18, striderman said:

my lady is in south pattaya rd other side from tukom and opposite gafee coffee place (something like that)  to shorten trousers she charges 30 bht and i usually give her 2 x 20 bht

She may have moved a bit further , I went and dropped off some pants to her and she was situated directly opposite Tukcom.

striderman
Just now, Harry Brown said:

She may have moved a bit further , I went and dropped off some pants to her and she was situated directly opposite Tukcom.

i know where she is. right where i said,. i think it's her daughter sits right behind her. i will check. expect a photo on the morrow

Scuba+
the lady opposite nikom court  on soi buakow diagonally opposite subway she start around 2pm if your lucky 
50 baht same price as thais.
She's good and fair with prices unlike some other places, it's 2pm Thai time so could be 3pm 4pm or not at all

Harry Brown
Just now, striderman said:

i know where she is. right where i said,. i think it's her daughter sits right behind her. i will check. expect a photo on the morrow

Ok mate. maybe it's a different person then. anyway all good.

talung66
2 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:
On 05/08/2019 at 08:01, talung66 said:
the lady opposite nikom court  on soi buakow diagonally opposite subway she start around 2pm if your lucky 
50 baht same price as thais.

She's good and fair with prices unlike some other places, it's 2pm Thai time so could be 3pm 4pm or not at all

yes that a good point i found her as my regular closed down first i went to someone further down as she was closed I got quoted 600 baht just walked away the pants cost less than that 

bangna
1 minute ago, talung66 said:

yes that a good point i found her as my regular closed down first i went to someone further down as she was closed I got quoted 600 baht just walked away the pants cost less than that 

Short trousers or short time?

striderman
On 14/08/2019 at 17:02, striderman said:

here she is

50703509_16aug010(Custom).JPG.21309531817bbeb05b567372600a0fd7.JPG

pretty sure it's mum and daughter. i use the mum. always have a pile of work to do. never sitting idle

149703563_16aug009(Custom).JPG.ea46930f357827f4ba6f6520b5bd0558.JPG

south pattaya rd and opposite.......................

1956157690_16aug011(Custom).JPG.a8e40d22083428a7c8885ed8cb11a05a.JPG