Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

hardy641

No return ticket - no boarding

Jo1992
On 01/08/2019 at 09:48, wadman said:

Www.Bestonwardticket.com 

Get a temporary ticket you can show to the airline if needed. For about 10 US dollars. 

If you're going to fraud a ticket just print your own. Costs a piece of paper then

dukes1963

Real time response. I have a one way ticket to BKK, going to start Retirement visa process.

Just checked in on Singapore Air,.I had my proof of onward departure ready. Cheap one way to Cambodia on Air Asia.  Agent did not ask for anything. For me it was worth the 40 USD so didn't have to scramble to get on plane.

sulu
On 07/08/2019 at 05:02, OldAsiaHand said:

Ummm...  no, they weren't, and you aren't either.

It depends, of course, on the type of entry visa the non-Thai holds, but you were in such a big hurry to correct me that you didn't want to waste time thinking first. Sadly, all too typical around here.

What's also typical, not only around here, is for someone like yourself to say "No, they and you weren't right" and then refuse to give an explanation of WHY they (and he) weren't right. :laugh:

Explorer8939

I forgot to book my onward ticket before checking in at Narita for my flight to Bangkok. The check in lady asked me how long I was going to be in Thailand, I told her I was leaving on September 11, and she started to quiz me about my Visa. I told her I was leaving within 30 days, but she persisted in asking about my Visa. I reminded her that there is a Visa waiver for Americans for stays of less than 30 days. That finally clicked in her head, and she didn't press the issue of my not having an onward ticket.

Hamchang

You don't actually need a "flight" ticket to show you are exiting. https://12go.asia gives lots of options such as busses and trains from south Thailand into Malaysia. A "pay on arrival" hotel booking there as well and that's all you need. 

image.thumb.png.5d6649e652b29df57c8dc028740aa87a.png