Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reasonably priced suite

tobeornottobe

I'm looking for a recently priced suite . It doesn't have to be near nana plaza or soi cowboy but if like it reasonably central and near a few discos 

what's reasonable priced? and what's your expectations of a suite? there are many rooms a hotel calls a suite, but i wouldn't qualify them as one. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 4 weeks later...

It's difficult to answer without more details on what you expect. Anyway, I just booked myself the deluxe suite of "Alt hotel Nana by UHG". It's located at the end of Soi Nana. On booking.com you  can currently book it for 41 EUR / night in October. IMHO good value for money. And yes, it is guest friendly and they provide a shuttle to Sukhumvit Road.

Center point Sukhumvit 10 has some nice suites. Quiet location and joiner friendly. 

Archived