Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Mick Pattaya

Slightly mature/MILF type freelancers-Sukhumvit area, Bangkok

Mick Pattaya

Hi guys, where would you go in Bangkok-Sukhumvit area to find mature/MILF type freelancers.

Having a fascination for this type this trip and was looking for some suggestions.

Any particular bars, beer gardens where they tend to hang out or freelance from.

Kind of similar to Bamboo bar or Billabong in Pattaya. Preferably LT options.

Thanks all.

mast

Try your luck at Beer Garden Sukhumvit Soi 7

Skickat från min SM-N960F via Tapatalk

Mick Pattaya
Just now, mast said:

Try your luck at Beer Garden Sukhumvit Soi 7

What time does it get going full swing.

mast

Open all day, but I guess the action will pick up during the evening. Dont know when it will peak.

gander

Late afternoon  - early evening

If no luck at Beer Garden check out Hillary 2. Its in soi nana on the left hand side. About 200m from sukhumvit.

Mick Pattaya
17 minutes ago, gander said:

Late afternoon  - early evening

If no luck at Beer Garden check out Hillary 2. Its in soi nana on the left hand side. About 200m from sukhumvit.

Thanks, will check out these places. What's the usual ST/LT rate expectations in the places.

gander

Not that sure about that. 2000 should be fine. Couple of times had older girl from street bar and they were fine with 2k LT.

Poontwang

Just peruse the beer bars on Soi 4. I'm surprised a vet like you needs this advice. Pretty much all milfy in the beer bars of soi 4, and maybe attitude to match of "take care" from back in the day. 

twotongue

Try Thermae , i have seen some very smart well dressed Milfs in there.

Mick Pattaya
1 hour ago, Poontwang said:

Just peruse the beer bars on Soi 4. I'm surprised a vet like you needs this advice. Pretty much all milfy in the beer bars of soi 4, and maybe attitude to match of "take care" from back in the day. 

Actually a newbie in Bangkok 55

LeoTex

Give the car park a try at the Nana hotel.

You may have to sort through a few (many) to find one to your liking.

LeoTex

petermik
15 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Thanks, will check out these places. What's the usual ST/LT rate expectations in the places.

14 hours ago, gander said:

Not that sure about that. 2000 should be fine. Couple of times had older girl from street bar and they were fine with 2k LT.

In the Beer Garden you will be asked for 1500ST and 2500LT+taxi fare home....negotiations are possible of course :ThumbUp6:

Bernie Num Nums

Out the front of Thermae is always good for a MILF.

bkkjunkie

wechat - plenty there

per anum

I would put my money on the Beer Garden option (bit like Bamboo)........the Nana hotel car park is a bit too freelance for me (like Beach road).......absolutely no checks and balances! 

mast
Sounds fun! Please get back to us with your experiences from those places.

Somchai1

As mentioned by various BM Soi Nana beer bars will be a fertile hunting ground for your choices, they do seem to have a day shift and night shift rota of ladies so best to just explore...

Kickoff

Beer Bar on Soi 7 has nothing and has been in decline since the construction has taken place all around it.

Start with any of the beer bars on Soi 4 next to Nana: Morning Night, Stumble Inn, any of the Hillary bars, etc. You'll have options with FLs on the street when night comes. Some MILFs in Thermae and lots of younger ones there too.

Steve1010

If you want a bit of posh milf try downstairs at the Landmark hotel huntsman bar  or Chevas bar in the Sheraton Grand , not expensive but some classy older females at both 

pseasnain

Hillary 4 is always good for milfs. Like shooting fish in a barrel in there. 

gander

Morning night, Hillary 4 has a lady drink and small barfine policy so not exactly FL bar. Hillary 2 is FL bar. No barfine and all drinks are the same. Hillary group membership card costs 100b and discount is 10%. Havent tried it other than Hillary 2.

Huntsman and Chevas I've never been but great info. Need to check it out next time.

I was at Hillary 2 last Saturday. Bit too drunk so they all look young to me. Later I check Badoo app and especially "bump into" tags. It will show if you were at the same location with another Badoo user. Surprisingly out of 7 or 8 bumps 3 of them were girls late 30's from Vietnam. It was close to 3am so maybe they came from hi-so clubs like Sbasso. Please correct me if you have better intel. Btw, Hillary 2 looks closed after 230am or so but just get in. Band will start again once police is gone. At least that was the case few times before.

pseasnain
5 hours ago, gander said:

Morning night, Hillary 4 has a lady drink and small barfine policy so not exactly FL bar. Hillary 2 is FL bar. No barfine and all drinks are the same. Hillary group membership card costs 100b and discount is 10%. Havent tried it other than Hillary 2.

Huntsman and Chevas I've never been but great info. Need to check it out next time.

I was at Hillary 2 last Saturday. Bit too drunk so they all look young to me. Later I check Badoo app and especially "bump into" tags. It will show if you were at the same location with another Badoo user. Surprisingly out of 7 or 8 bumps 3 of them were girls late 30's from Vietnam. It was close to 3am so maybe they came from hi-so clubs like Sbasso. Please correct me if you have better intel. Btw, Hillary 2 looks closed after 230am or so but just get in. Band will start again once police is gone. At least that was the case few times before.

Oops typo I meant Hilary 2 thanks for correction. The Climax club which was once in the basement of the Ambassador hotel soi 11 is now located there. Freelancer central. 

FarangKiNok
12 hours ago, Steve1010 said:

If you want a bit of posh milf try downstairs at the Landmark hotel huntsman bar  or Chevas bar in the Sheraton Grand , not expensive but some classy older females at both 

I will be staying at The Landmark for 2 days on my next trip. Have you ever enjoyed a freelancer from The Huntsman Bar?

Steve1010
4 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

I will be staying at The Landmark for 2 days on my next trip. Have you ever enjoyed a freelancer from The Huntsman Bar?

Yes had a few lady’s from The Huntsman bar , I normally stay Dynasty Grand on Soi 6 but will be staying at Landmark again for New Year’s Eve and a few days either side , it’s a good hotel

BigRichard
20 hours ago, Steve1010 said:

Yes had a few lady’s from The Huntsman bar , I normally stay Dynasty Grand on soi 6 but will be staying at Landmark again for New Year’s Eve and a few days either side , it’s a good hotel

Wow , might have hit the jackpot then ! 

Im checking in to the Landmark for three nights starting on the 5th of Jan - if your there we can check out these Milfs over a few cold Chang’s ?

Did any of them approach you ?  Price ?

cheers