IGNORED

Accommodation pay per month below 10 000 baht

BangkokDaniel

Please post suggestions here for cheap long stay accommodations in Pattaya or Jomtien with a rent below 10 000 baht per month. It should be guest friendly. Please write some details about the accommodation.

Best to do some legwork when in Pattaya, and find something that suits you.

Start with the Sois between the North of Soi Buakhao and Third Road.

And the sois north of Pattaya Glang.

I would direct my attention to the "dark side" and around 3 Rd Road. I would focus on apartments more than a hotel. Another option are rooms that are rented to girls. Many of them currently cost from 5,000 to 10,000 Thb.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I have some condo studios that we could discuss the price on regarding long term rental.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Holiday Apartments has large  studio rooms for 10,000 baht plus electricity (commercial rate).

The rooms are well furnished with a large 2 door fridge and 42 cm TV. safe, microwave, fast Wifi (50 Mb/s), etc.

It does not have proper kitchen but does have a sink and cupboards.

It's above ThaiThai Kitchen which is a bonus as you can order your food and take it upstairs to your room. Just bring the dirty plates downstairs when you are done.

The location can't be beaten, yhou don't need transport so that saves a lot of money.

When I've been there in low season I've seen many of the Sawasdee hotels in the LK Metro area running monthly specials for less than 10,000 B. Not seen such signs in, say, November or February. I'm not sure you will find these deals on their websites or a place like Agoda. You would probably have to contact them direcctly or just be a walk up customer when you see the banners outside.

Archived