noself

Approximate price used small pickup?

noself

Not sure this is the right section to ask this question .... so I am also asking same question in "expat section" ...

I would like to buy a used small pickup truck ... think "used baht bus" ...

Anything from year 2000 onward .. or even earlier.   I do not care.  

I am looking for something that I could fix myself if need be ... have lots of spare used parts available ... etc ... looks are not important. Looking for a "work truck"

I have a house in Khon Buri ... out in the middle of the rice fields. .. lots of dirt roads and potholes. 

My question is ... how much should i expect to pay for something like this? (Farang Price ... and Thai Price) ( I would have my wife buy it)

Just looking for your estimate (best guess) at what I could/ should expect to pay.... so,  i can "kind of" know if I am being ripped off ... or seller is trying to rip me off.

In the USA ... I would expect to pay 30,000-60,000 baht...  Like i said, just looking for a cheap "beater" work truck. 

What do you think? ... 

Thank you for your help. 

GARYZX6R

Have a look on kaidee website or truck2hand website lots of prices for you.