JD84

My Trip Review... fantastic week in Patts

JD84

I have now been back home in UK for 6 days after a week in pattaya. What a wild week. I went alone this time with little or no planning and stayed at Blue Sky pattaya on soi5, thanks to recommendations by PA contributors. It was a fairly last minute trip...booked a few weeks before hand after my wife told me to "go to Thailand, rest, fuck lots of girls, and come back happy" ...so I did. Unusual I know to many...but we have a great relationship and she knows I love Thailand.

So...day 1.

I arrived at 6.10am from Heathrow on thai airways...flight was decent...thought I was going to miss the flight at 1 point. 4 hour drive from home to London took a twist with the shitty traffic...Santav said at 1 point that I was arriving so late that the gate would be closing...my plan b was to buy another flight...not a fucking chance I wasnt getting to Thailand. Thankfully the traffic eased up and I arrived well in time.

Fast forward 14 hours...i got the taxi booked on LINE with pattaya taxis and arrived at the hotel at 9am...5 hours prior to check in, ready to pay extra just to get in room. They didnt want extra money and got me a welcome drink and sorted out my room key and off I went.

After a shower an change of clothes I went for a walk...found my way around and waited for things to open.

1.30pm I went to Soi6...had a look about...few  beers.. chatted to a few people...and got into the swing of things. It was still early and after a full day with no sleep I was feeling a bit tired...but my motto of 'sleep is for dead people and pussies' lived on...and I stuck at it.

I took some cute little girl from route 69 bar and went for ST.  She was a bit mechanical and un-natural but was still an ok shag...did her for half an hour then shot my load and job done. Gave her a little tip and bought her another drink and that was that.

A few more beers and I went back to get changed as I had windmill in mind! 

I decided to walk from soi5 to windmill...stopping on the way to admire some of the freelancers on beach road. This shocked me as how tidy many of them are...proper hot little thai girls, dressed well...smiley and cute...some less attractive too...but generally impressed.

Got to WS and it was buzzing...headed off to windmill...fuck me...my first time here...didnt realise it was so mental.

Within 10 mins I'd bought a lady drink and had some hot girl with glasses bending over taking 2 of my fingers in her axe wound. She wanted another drink.. and since my fingers were comfy I got her knees...then another. She offered to suck me off on the spot but was quite happy fingering Haha (regret that now).

After windmill I got back to WS when some amazing arse caught my eye at a beer bar. I headed over and bought the girl a drink...complemented her on her Kim Kardashian-like arse...and had a feel... then some fellow brits indicated that it was a post-OP ladyboy.lol...I left it at that...very convincing though.

Headed back down beach road on way back to hotel where slme pretty 21 year old joked with me about coming with me to hotel...so I took her back, along with a bottle of champagne from 7/11 at bottom of street. After the champagne we kissed and I undressed her, straight away going down on her and she loved it. She came twice in a few minutes from my licking, she even called me a professional Haha...

She then sucked me off, good slow blowy...hardback...and I pulled her towards me into a 69...she was dripping wet and clearly enjoying it. 

Condom on...and her on top. She was thin and lovely skin...lots of energy, shaven pussy, nice little tits and a firm arse...quite a classy girl.

After a good 15 mins of fucking and few different positions she ripped the condom off me and let me come on her tits...was a nice ending. She chilled for 5 mins before getting a shower.

After the shower she told me that she starts her hotel reception job in 2 hours (7am) and i walked her out. 1200b i paid her, she only asked for 1000.

I decided i didnt want to wake alone the next day so i headed to beach road again and found a sexy little thing...i fucked her that night and again in the morning...came in her mouth in the morning session.

The girl in the pink dress is the hotel worker. Very good fuck and pretty girl too.

I hope you enjoyed day 1...I certainly did. Day 2 to follow.

20190705_080227.jpg

20190705_202424.jpg

Machinations

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward for more!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Essexman1961

Your journey was similar to mine.Arriving with Thai from London at 6.00am arriving at Patts around 9.00am with early check in.

eXplosief

I must say that we have a very similar taste. Both looking great. 

JD84

Day 2.

Normally I'm awake early back home...7am latest...even on day off. Not a fan of sleep...and since I had paid for breakfast for 2 people, I planned on waking up and having breakfast to get the day started.

As I rolled over to check my phone and seen it was 10.44 my brekky plans had slipped away...then I lifted the duvet to see some brown curvy little thai arse, and my appetite for breakfast vanished within a shot. 

I couldnt remember this girls face...but I started to play with her arse anyway then she turned over an grabbed my cock...I was pleasantly suprised as she was pretty stunning with cute eyes...I gave her a good fingerkng to start her morning in a positive light Haha...she enjoyed it then sucked me off. I fucked her for a bit with her legs right behind her head, then she wanked me off and I came on her stomach...no fuss...shower.. chat...then she bailed.

I then later met with a Canadian guy from this forum...darryl. top guy...was kind enough to bring me an umbrella as it was pissing down heavy. 

We drunk some beers on Soi6 then went our separate ways to find some pussy. I ended up on soi7 drinking a beer with some milf...46 years old...beautiful face...great body and clearly well experienced. This would be my oldest ever shag...I'm 35.

I took her back and went down on her...lovely clean pussy, she moaned a lot and wriggled about...this couldnt be faked, she was well into it. The sex wasnt great but the blowjob was 7/10 and I blew my load on her chest. I fingered her some more after than and she was really wet. She thanked me...hugged me...then left.

I had a little rest after this...my cock had been used and abused over these 36 hours, so i spent some time in the pool an had some food n a chill.

My plan for the evening was take a Soi6 LT girl. That walk always kills me...wolf whistling...harassing...propositions from amazingly hot girls...i usually pussy out and join the cock fest in a bar with no girls and lots of watchers...this time tho i went past foxy bar and saw a girl i almost took last year...so i went in.

As i was in...some hot pretty girl with blonde braids came to me...i instantly bought her a drink and she was good fun...we chatted and it clicked...was easy chat...she was very tidy...so i thought I'd take her LT.

Bar fine paid...drinks finished...we headed to WS. I noticed a thai boxing ring and jumped out of the baht bus at the start of WS...

We watched a exhibition fight which was pretty shit...and drunk slme beers. She was grabbing my cock quite a bit as i got a hand full of her arse.

We headed off to ibar...played pool...drunk drinks...then took taxi bikes back to hotel.

Once showered i licked her pussy for a long time till she had cum a few times...then I smashed her from behind with that peachy brown arse. Such a good arse. I pulled the condom off and came on her erse cheeks. She didnt even shower, just lay down and chatted before we went to sleep.

So far she was the best fuck of the 2 days...and a top girl who's good fun and easy going.

20190706_165745.jpg

20190706_165523.jpg

IMG-20190707-WA0000.jpeg

youngexpat
Posted (edited)

rapid fire posting

do you take notes?

night 1 pink dress is my fave so fare.  but night 2 looks naughty

Edited by youngexpat
to short

smoakpark

Nice story.... uh... my friend wanted me to ask which bar that ladyboy from Day 1 was at...

JD84
19 minutes ago, smoakpark said:

Nice story.... uh... my friend wanted me to ask which bar that ladyboy from Day 1 was at...

Haha your friend asks you to ask eh? Haha....

It was a beer bar...100 metres into Walking Street on the left. Open air bar with bar stools...and an amazing arse sitting on them. I saw the same LB their 4 or 5 nights on the run so not diffi ultra to find if you look left. No idea of the name tho sorry.

JD84
25 minutes ago, youngexpat said:

rapid fire posting

do you take notes?

night 1 pink dress is my fave so fare.  but night 2 looks naughty

Yea pink dress girl was a stunner...seemed so innocent till my head was between he legs haha

katzenfry

Nice trip report, thanks. How much was barfine in Soi 6 for LT? i heard it is quite expensive now

Joeg

Great trip report so far! Keep it up! We have similar tastes in women too. Love it! 

Can you Take some pictures of your room in Blue Sky and mention plusses And minuses so far? 

twotongue
3 hours ago, JD84 said:

..i got the taxi booked on LINE with pattaya taxis and arrived at the hotel at 9am.

Why not get the Bell bus ??, first one 8am , less than 300 Baht ,and arrive in Patts roughly  the same time. 

Anyway ,  great  TR.

JD84
30 minutes ago, katzenfry said:

Nice trip report, thanks. How much was barfine in soi 6 for LT? i heard it is quite expensive now

Thanks. It was 1k, but i think i paid 500b another nightvas it was past 11pm. 

JD84
5 minutes ago, twotongue said:

Why not get the Bell bus ??, first one 8am , less than 300 Baht ,and arrive in Patts roughly  the same time. 

Anyway ,  great  TR.

Good idea but I was way too impatient to take a bus.haha

JD84
14 minutes ago, Joeg said:

Great trip report so far! Keep it up! We have similar tastes in women too. Love it! 

Can you Take some pictures of your room in blue sky and mention plusses And minuses so far? 

Here you go mate. hotel was lovely. Rooms very clean and tidy. Room.service was good too... learners were on the ball...pool fine...bathroom well maintained...and bed comfy. 

Got fined 1 day though 150b as one of the girls bled and wiped it on a towel.lol. staff lovely though...would definitely go again. Tje staff even went to 7/11 for me to buy condoms and alcohol when we run out on a marathon session. 

Cant go wrong with this place at all. Great location too.

20190705_024320.jpg

20190705_024810.jpg

20190705_024815.jpg

20190705_024831.jpg

20190705_032858.jpg

RomeQ86

Nice report, what was the name of the blond girl on night 2. Would like to check heen out

Showerbeersx
Here you go mate. Hotel was lovely. Rooms very clean and tidy. Room.service was good too... learners were on the ball...pool fine...bathroom well maintained...and bed comfy. 
Got fined 1 day though 150b as one of the girls bled and wiped it on a towel.lol. staff lovely though...would definitely go again. Tje staff even went to 7/11 for me to buy condoms and alcohol when we run out on a marathon session. 
Cant go wrong with this place at all. Great location too.
20190705_024320.thumb.jpg.d87e1dbfc3dc030a5ea9c79a10365171.jpg
20190705_024810.thumb.jpg.8162fcaf7da8a30681752e6cf05dd3ec.jpg
20190705_024815.thumb.jpg.cefc7e4e8d14319863c7976c2641cb7c.jpg
20190705_024831.thumb.jpg.02d52a769d4896740f4c4678fbed3ef5.jpg
20190705_032858.thumb.jpg.cfce7a05043f24fea2bd701e9bf7fb35.jpg

Lol how did you go about this? Call the front desk and ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD84

Yea I just called an politely asked...the front desk ppl were really sound an eager to please. I tipped them a few times so I think they were happy to help. I guess it's all about being nice... if your a pissy guest they prob say no...be polite an nice n they return it to you. 

JD84
1 hour ago, RomeQ86 said:

Nice report, what was the name of the blond girl on night 2. Would like to check heen out

I'm shit with names sorry mate...sure shes eady to find online though. I just found this...

Screenshot_20190706-153715_Chrome.jpg

Imlooking4fun
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, twotongue said:

Anyway ,  great  TR.

I was thinking about doing this,but my pal put me off,when had to wait over a hour as lst bus was full. Last thing l want to do after 14/15 hours  flight is wait around in bus station. Just want to get to Pattaya asap

Edited by Imlooking4fun

bukone
Posted (edited)

Sounds like you had a great time, pretty girls you have so far.

i think some Of the staff in hotels don’t understand how long some of us have traveled, and then to be told you have to wait another 4 hours to get into your room is tough, great they got you in quickly.

looking forward to your next instalment, seems like it’s your first or second trip to Pattaya m8 ? 

Edited by bukone

bazkashmir

Great trip report so far ,looking forward to more, thanks for sharing.

I have stayed at the Blue Sky a couple of times it is a nice hotel and as you say staff are great,you respect people they will respect you in return.

Mr_wimpy
9 hours ago, JD84 said:

Day 2.

IMG-20190707-WA0000.jpeg

Would like to know what happened to the picture on the wall?

Captain Dave

Good to hear you had a great time.

Some here would have you believe this is not possible in Pattaya these days, yet most chaps I meet

seem delighted with their stay.

twotongue
7 hours ago, Imlooking4fun said:

I was thinking about doing this,but my pal put me off,when had to wait over a hour as lst bus was full. Last thing l want to do after 14/15 hours  flight is wait around in bus station. Just want to get to Pattaya asap

You can book your seat online.

www.belltravelservice.com/