Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Thoughts on Licking Pussy

Explorer8939

I don’t run into many Thai ladies who don’t respond to this. Some start moaning even before I start. I have never had a lady say “time is up” when licking her pussy, so they must like it somewhat.

i find that if I do it for more than 15 minutes, I start thinking of stuff unrelated to fucking the lady - it doesn’t stop me from my work, but I can see how the lady can get fucked, but be thinking of going shopping the next day. 

My experience is that the lady likes it longer rather than just a couple of minutes, although I will do it quickly if the lady can’t get wet, or is otherwise physically not ready for sex. Sometimes it’s hard to get my dick inside a lady, but some tongue action looses them up every time.

Thai ladies always whine that Thai men never do it, so that’s why they go with Toms. I don’t know if that’s true, it’s very possible that Thai ladies go with Toms because they like Toms, not because they are disappointed with Thai men.

what I never see is a Thai lady stick her pussy in my face unprovoked. Maybe they are shy, but I have had Farang ladies attempt to rape my mouth. And I never hear from Thai ladies about getting it from customers. They may say that did boom-boom or a HJ or BJ, but they never report on getting their pussy liked. 

Your experience may vary, however.

deano4598
27 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

It does.

Fart sniffer

Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.

Why don't you just eat ass like normal people?

mrgem1982

I find it hard to 'want' to do it to a prostitute. Just knowing theres been so many dicks and tounges in there just before me. In saying that though, in the moment, if she asked or sat on my face i wouldnt be able to say no.

England man

i dont. they are there to pleasure me not the other way around.

KentuckyWildcat
Just now, England man said:

i dont. they are there to pleasure me not the other way around.

For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Essexman1961
1 minute ago, KentuckyWildcat said:

For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Totally agree with you Kentucky.

When I was with a girl from Windmill last month I got turned on enough to cum when she did from being licked!

brimmy2003

Im like you in that i enjoy giving as well as receiving, all part of the pleasure.

Always up for a bit DATY, with the only exception being when its like an unkept jungle down there.  Some vetting usually eliminates that issue though.

Yeahrightdennis

I  don't DATY unless she is a my girlfriend and ask for it.

My fingers do a way better job than my tongue.

Explorer8939

In my case, I kind of have a civvie live-in. But, I do have a rotation of bargirls, some of whom I have been doing for a couple of years. So, licking pussy is kind of a habit when I am with them.

wengweng

There was a girl  I used to take back to my room from Beach road, and she cannot talk, she would communicate via text on her phone. When I brought her back she loved being licked out and even more she loved being fingered, and when I would look up she would indicate to me to put more fingers up and continue harder. I do love going down on a lady , after deep French kissing its the next thing I do , before she sucks me off and then sex.:Clap8:

Kickoff

A TG who just wants to lie down and have you do all the work...SHOCKER!!!

Explorer8939

I tried something different last night with my Thai lady friend. Normally, I just diddle her clit with my tongue, but last night, I pushed my tongue inside and applied pressure to the top of her vagina. That seemed to get her attention.

keepitfun

Gave a bit to a 30yo milf from Bamboo last year.   After a bit she grabbed  my head and pushed me hard into herself as she pulsated.  

I let her recover a bit before enjoying the after shocks on my cock.   Great fun.  Very real.  Second round she showed her appreciation.

striderman

ship it in

bangna
On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:44, KentuckyWildcat said:

Placing a few thousand baht on their purse makes them pretty happy IMO

soi6falang

I love it except when her previous friends cum drips out on my tongue !

mrgem1982
21 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I love it except when her previous friends cum drips out on my tongue !

Thats what worries me! 

ZRHuser
1 hour ago, mrgem1982 said:

Thats what worries me! 

Best way to show a Girl that swallowing a little sperm does not hurt you.

mrgem1982
9 hours ago, ZRHuser said:

Best way to show a Girl that swallowing a little sperm does not hurt you.

Haha, no thanks!

stephens07

Haha so you see prostitiutes as your partner , asking for a friend . Up to you buddy but money is the key factor with hookers always has been and always will .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckyWildcat
Just now, stephens07 said:

Haha so you see prostitiutes as your partner , asking for a friend . 

No. She doesn't have to be my partner to like her pussy licked.

Just now, stephens07 said:

Up to you buddy but money is the key factor with hookers always has been and always will .

Yes. So what. They can't have more than one motivation for having sex???

hawkzz

I get a lot of pleasure from going down on girls, there is some sort of control involved in it, I do however get the many dicks argument :P

I'd say for me it's matter of hygiene, I would be just as hesitant to go down on a girl back home that I had just picked up from a bar as much as a working girl in Patts. 

Shiro645

Some like it, some don't. Always get a better performance after! Last girl I did it with wanted to 69 after a while and ended up giving a nice rimjob and taint play before sex!

bkkjunkie
On 18/07/2019 at 10:27, Explorer8939 said:

I don’t run into many Thai ladies who don’t respond to this. Some start moaning even before I start. I have never had a lady say “time is up” when licking her pussy, so they must like it somewhat.

i find that if I do it for more than 15 minutes, I start thinking of stuff unrelated to fucking the lady - it doesn’t stop me from my work, but I can see how the lady can get fucked, but be thinking of going shopping the next day. 

My experience is that the lady likes it longer rather than just a couple of minutes, although I will do it quickly if the lady can’t get wet, or is otherwise physically not ready for sex. Sometimes it’s hard to get my dick inside a lady, but some tongue action looses them up every time.

Thai ladies always whine that Thai men never do it, so that’s why they go with Toms. I don’t know if that’s true, it’s very possible that Thai ladies go with Toms because they like Toms, not because they are disappointed with Thai men.

what I never see is a Thai lady stick her pussy in my face unprovoked. Maybe they are shy, but I have had Farang ladies attempt to rape my mouth. And I never hear from Thai ladies about getting it from customers. They may say that did boom-boom or a HJ or BJ, but they never report on getting their pussy liked. 

they not sit on your head - cause thats „sacred“ body part - girls usually dont touch men heads - as gf is different - but Thais dont do that ...

for DATY — its strange some girl like it - but seem amateurs saying - iiiiiiiihhh - cannot do - or dont want get kissed after licked ... 55