Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Thoughts on Licking Pussy

Recommended Posts

Explorer8939

I don’t run into many Thai ladies who don’t respond to this. Some start moaning even before I start. I have never had a lady say “time is up” when licking her pussy, so they must like it somewhat.

i find that if I do it for more than 15 minutes, I start thinking of stuff unrelated to fucking the lady - it doesn’t stop me from my work, but I can see how the lady can get fucked, but be thinking of going shopping the next day. 

My experience is that the lady likes it longer rather than just a couple of minutes, although I will do it quickly if the lady can’t get wet, or is otherwise physically not ready for sex. Sometimes it’s hard to get my dick inside a lady, but some tongue action looses them up every time.

Thai ladies always whine that Thai men never do it, so that’s why they go with Toms. I don’t know if that’s true, it’s very possible that Thai ladies go with Toms because they like Toms, not because they are disappointed with Thai men.

what I never see is a Thai lady stick her pussy in my face unprovoked. Maybe they are shy, but I have had Farang ladies attempt to rape my mouth. And I never hear from Thai ladies about getting it from customers. They may say that did boom-boom or a HJ or BJ, but they never report on getting their pussy liked. 

Your experience may vary, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deano4598
27 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Your experience may vary, however.

It does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fart sniffer

Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting.

Why don't you just eat ass like normal people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrgem1982

I find it hard to 'want' to do it to a prostitute. Just knowing theres been so many dicks and tounges in there just before me. In saying that though, in the moment, if she asked or sat on my face i wouldnt be able to say no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
England man

i dont. they are there to pleasure me not the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KentuckyWildcat
Just now, England man said:

i dont. they are there to pleasure me not the other way around.

For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essexman1961
1 minute ago, KentuckyWildcat said:

For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Totally agree with you Kentucky.

When I was with a girl from Windmill last month I got turned on enough to cum when she did from being licked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brimmy2003

Im like you in that i enjoy giving as well as receiving, all part of the pleasure.

Always up for a bit DATY, with the only exception being when its like an unkept jungle down there.  Some vetting usually eliminates that issue though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeahrightdennis

I  don't DATY unless she is a my girlfriend and ask for it.

My fingers do a way better job than my tongue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

In my case, I kind of have a civvie live-in. But, I do have a rotation of bargirls, some of whom I have been doing for a couple of years. So, licking pussy is kind of a habit when I am with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wengweng

There was a girl  I used to take back to my room from Beach road, and she cannot talk, she would communicate via text on her phone. When I brought her back she loved being licked out and even more she loved being fingered, and when I would look up she would indicate to me to put more fingers up and continue harder. I do love going down on a lady , after deep French kissing its the next thing I do , before she sucks me off and then sex.:Clap8:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kickoff

A TG who just wants to lie down and have you do all the work...SHOCKER!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

I tried something different last night with my Thai lady friend. Normally, I just diddle her clit with my tongue, but last night, I pushed my tongue inside and applied pressure to the top of her vagina. That seemed to get her attention.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
keepitfun

Gave a bit to a 30yo milf from Bamboo last year.   After a bit she grabbed  my head and pushed me hard into herself as she pulsated.  

I let her recover a bit before enjoying the after shocks on my cock.   Great fun.  Very real.  Second round she showed her appreciation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
striderman

ship it in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bangna
On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:44, KentuckyWildcat said:

For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Placing a few thousand baht on their purse makes them pretty happy IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soi6falang

I love it except when her previous friends cum drips out on my tongue !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrgem1982
21 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I love it except when her previous friends cum drips out on my tongue !

 Thats what worries me! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZRHuser
1 hour ago, mrgem1982 said:

 Thats what worries me! 

Best way to show a Girl that swallowing a little sperm does not hurt you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrgem1982
9 hours ago, ZRHuser said:

Best way to show a Girl that swallowing a little sperm does not hurt you.

Haha, no thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stephens07
For some of us, it turns us on to turn our partner on. You don't enjoy seeing your partner happy? Believe it or not, most prostitutes enjoy sex also sometimes. I like to make a girl happy, and nothing is gonna make a girl happier than licking her pussy. 

Haha so you see prostitiutes as your partner , asking for a friend . Up to you buddy but money is the key factor with hookers always has been and always will .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KentuckyWildcat
Just now, stephens07 said:


Haha so you see prostitiutes as your partner , asking for a friend . 

No. She doesn't have to be my partner to like her pussy licked.

Just now, stephens07 said:

Up to you buddy but money is the key factor with hookers always has been and always will .

Yes. So what. They can't have more than one motivation for having sex???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hawkzz

I get a lot of pleasure from going down on girls, there is some sort of control involved in it, I do however get the many dicks argument :P

I'd say for me it's matter of hygiene, I would be just as hesitant to go down on a girl back home that I had just picked up from a bar as much as a working girl in Patts. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro645

Some like it, some don't. Always get a better performance after! Last girl I did it with wanted to 69 after a while and ended up giving a nice rimjob and taint play before sex!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bkkjunkie
On 18/07/2019 at 10:27, Explorer8939 said:

I don’t run into many Thai ladies who don’t respond to this. Some start moaning even before I start. I have never had a lady say “time is up” when licking her pussy, so they must like it somewhat.

i find that if I do it for more than 15 minutes, I start thinking of stuff unrelated to fucking the lady - it doesn’t stop me from my work, but I can see how the lady can get fucked, but be thinking of going shopping the next day. 

My experience is that the lady likes it longer rather than just a couple of minutes, although I will do it quickly if the lady can’t get wet, or is otherwise physically not ready for sex. Sometimes it’s hard to get my dick inside a lady, but some tongue action looses them up every time.

Thai ladies always whine that Thai men never do it, so that’s why they go with Toms. I don’t know if that’s true, it’s very possible that Thai ladies go with Toms because they like Toms, not because they are disappointed with Thai men.

what I never see is a Thai lady stick her pussy in my face unprovoked. Maybe they are shy, but I have had Farang ladies attempt to rape my mouth. And I never hear from Thai ladies about getting it from customers. They may say that did boom-boom or a HJ or BJ, but they never report on getting their pussy liked. 

Your experience may vary, however.

they not sit on your head - cause thats „sacred“ body part - girls usually dont touch men heads - as gf is different - but Thais dont do that ...

for DATY — its strange some girl like it - but seem amateurs saying - iiiiiiiihhh - cannot do - or dont want get kissed after licked ... 55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.