IGNORED

Eva or Thai airways?

TaffBill

Hi all.

Coming back in late January flying from London and looking at the flights and they are almost identicle prices.

I normally use Eva but was thinking of giving Thai another go.

What planes are Thai using these days (I'll be on the late flight)? How are they doing? Heard less than favourable things over the last couple of years.

Cheers chaps

I flew the BKK-LHR route and back over the last few weeks on Thai Airways after Eva abandoned me due to it's strike.

The plane was a Boeing 777-300 with 9 across seating in coach. The food was ok. I hope to return to Eva again since the strike is over and I have status with them.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Not much difference between the 2 in my opinion.. I just always book who is cheapest between the 2... pretty much the same flight times also

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Appears as Eva is more generous with space than Thai on the 777

Pitch 33 versus 32

Width 18,2 versus 18

2 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Appears as Eva is more generous with space than Thai on the 777

Pitch 33 versus 32

Width 18,2 versus 18

The (Old?) Eva economy seat is better than the Thai seat, which has a foot rest that is only suitable for shorter people, so even though it is folded away you still end up banging your shins on it.

Earlier this year I was looking at flights for November and was going to book with Eva however the seating map from which you could pay to choose your seats from depicted a 10 abreast 777.

In light of that I booked with Thai.

Archived