Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

sam7004

freelancer

hgt
10 minutes ago, Gogosenpai said:

Theres a few girls on TF like that. Either she is just trying to secure your cash to herself or she legit wants a foreign boyfriend because she wants out of Thailand and Hope's to marry a farang who will take her to their country. If you just want to get laid then turn her down and go find a different hottie, I'm not an ass I dont like to break Thai girls hearts making them think they might have a farang boyfriend then you just kick them aside after a good fuck and go look for another.

I had it happen once on my first trip when a hottie from soi 6 got attached to me after a LT and I didnt want to just tell her to leave after the 2nd day. By day 4 she told me she loved me and I felt like the biggest piece of shit having to tell her I wanted to fuck other girls. Next morning she asked me if I wanted her to leave and I said yeah and she packed up her stuff silently and I walked her to her car and she was tearing up as she left. I know they're hookers and some of them are hardened and just see us as walking wallets but be careful of their feelings, some of them want more. Maybe some guys feel differently but I dont think it's cool it sucked, if they say they just want a BF and not ST LT then I respect that and dont try to message her. But that's just me, not gonna tell other mongers how to get their kicks. 

Yeah I know, and of course its the right thing to do if they have true feelings.. But its just so hard to believe they can love somebody after like after a couple of days or weeks for that.. I cant imagine that it isnt part of some act.. I might be cynical or maybe its culture differences? I dont know..

I mean its part of the game.. Nobody is resitent and if you meet your perfect match you would probably take her out of the country. But as long as you dont make promises, it's ok to fuck them, just like you do with western girls.. I mean if they want a real bf then they gotta play the real game. And then a lot of factors plays in like chemistry, personality etc.. and you cant know those things just after fucking her for a couple of days.. and she cant either.. So like i told her she could be a holiday gf at best and that i cant make any promises.. What do the thai ladies expect? That we just marry them after fucking them for a couple of days..

hgt
1 hour ago, Gogosenpai said:

I actually never knew of that. I do a fair bit of looking in the LK gogos and I've always seen those packed beer bars with some decent older ladies hanging out but I've never stopped in to check out the scene. I assumed they were all freelancers just like the ones in Ibar, good to know they need a BF I would have been suspecting some price gouging otherwise. 

Yeah bamboo bar was where i picked my LT's up last time I was there.. They were a little old and washed up there.. but after 15 beers.. hey!

I paid around 1500 for LT there. But the quality was thereafter..

Gogosenpai
13 minutes ago, hgt said:

Yeah I know, and of course its the right thing to do if they have true feelings.. But its just so hard to believe they can love somebody after like after a couple of days or weeks for that.. I cant imagine that it isnt part of some act.. I might be cynical or maybe its culture differences? I dont know..

I mean its part of the game.. Nobody is resitent and if you meet your perfect match you would probably take her out of the country. But as long as you dont make promises, it's ok to fuck them, just like you do with western girls.. I mean if they want a real bf then they gotta play the real game. And then a lot of factors plays in like chemistry, personality etc.. and you cant know those things just after fucking her for a couple of days.. and she cant either.. So like i told her she could be a holiday gf at best and that i cant make any promises.. What do the thai ladies expect? That we just marry them after fucking them for a couple of days..

You'd be surprised. A week may not be a long time and its certainly not the norm but love can happen in the blink of an eye. Doesn't always have to be this long months long dating routine. Its certainly a good idea to know someone a lot better before jumping into a marriage Haha but that doesnt stop people from falling in love. Hell if anything the naivete of young Thai girls is all the more reason I dont like to lead them on.

L.O.S Lyle

I met my current Thai lady friend at a bar. But since she is no longer working at that bar, I guess she is now officially a freelancer;)

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, L.O.S Lyle said:

I met my current Thai lady friend at a bar. But since she is no longer working at that bar, I guess she is now officially a freelancer;)

If she is not working at a bar and is fucking customers, she is a freelancer. If she is working a day job and not fucking customers (or just you), she is a civvie.

England man

ive bumped into freelancers on soi lengkee before quite late at night.

LeoTex
12 hours ago, L.O.S Lyle said:

Or could be officially a 'fiancé' on a sponsorship program.

LeoTex 

princeofwales
On 16/07/2019 at 02:51, pseasnain said:

When you're on the ground for 6 months you need days off in between the lady loving. Can't be doing it every day for 6 months on the trot. I prefer shorter trips more often and don't mind paying up to 2k LT if she's a good performer. The only time I've gone to 2.5 is with one of the Madagascar ladies who was 22 with a booty. Anymore than that I'm not interested. Saw her again recently in insomnia and she wanted another session but I declined. The novelty of her talking dirty in French had worn off :-) 

Was it the chick with fuzzy hair that's on Thai friendly 

I believe she is from Madagascar 

tulakhom
Posted (edited)
On 15/07/2019 at 18:51, pseasnain said:

When you're on the ground for 6 months you need days off in between the lady loving. Can't be doing it every day for 6 months on the trot. I prefer shorter trips more often and don't mind paying up to 2k LT if she's a good performer. The only time I've gone to 2.5 is with one of the Madagascar ladies who was 22 with a booty. Anymore than that I'm not interested. Saw her again recently in insomnia and she wanted another session but I declined. The novelty of her talking dirty in French had worn off :-) 

Did you do a Lt with Miss Catalinah from Madagascar ? https://www.thaifriendly.com/Catalinah I plan a Lt with her. I took some drinks with her. Beautiful, tall, slim, nice body, small breast, polite, professional.

Edited by tulakhom

Baxidar ba
8 minutes ago, tulakhom said:

Did you do a Lt with Miss Catalinah from Madagascar ? https://www.thaifriendly.com/Catalinah I plan a Lt with her. I took some drinks with her. Beautiful, tall, slim, nice body, small breast, polite, professional.

Got plans with Catalinah next month myself, she looks great but saw an ibar pic of her & she looks really tall. How tall would you say she is ?

tulakhom
4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Got plans with Catalinah next month myself, she looks great but saw an ibar pic of her & she looks really tall. How tall would you say she is ?

Miss Catalinah is 175 cm tall (5.7ft) but at the iBar with her heels and her curly hair she looks 190cm (6.2ft).

pseasnain
On 18/07/2019 at 20:52, tulakhom said:

No not her. My one had straight hair. Stands at the side of insomnia where you come up the stairs inside ibar. 

pseasnain
On 18/07/2019 at 20:45, princeofwales said:

Was it the chick with fuzzy hair that's on Thai friendly 

I believe she is from Madagascar 

Not her. She had straight hair early 20s, tall. 

pseasnain
On 17/07/2019 at 08:17, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yes...and some guys also get it for free LoL :08:

Except the free sex is always the most expensive. 

theshu25
On 18/07/2019 at 13:47, Explorer8939 said:

If she is not working at a bar and is fucking customers, she is a freelancer. If she is working a day job and not fucking customers (or just you), she is a civvie.

Or could be just on a rotation.