IGNORED

Cheap Charlie's Reward card

2 minutes ago, Soi7 said:

While it's not massive it's very adequate the camera angle does make it look a bit bigger

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Is it the camera angle or is it massive?!?

yeah now that Ive had a 3rd look , it looks like Larry is holding it up?

Please remember to like and subscribe.

what did you give the bad ones?
Warm beer :-)

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

yeah now that Ive had a 3rd look , it looks like Larry is holding it up?
No that's my friend Jimmy

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2019 at 20:26, Tarpon said:

The card cost 100 baht and expires  September 30 2019. Info taken from their Facebook. 

Yep, went in today, old card expired, new one is 199Bt, valid till 31.01.20 (has expiry date printed on it, unlike old card). Got 76Bt off straight away on todays special, Liver, Bacon, Sausage & Mash, which was very tasty (I don't go looking for a gourmet experience in Pattaya, just enjoy my Falang & Thai comfort foods).

Card also entitles holder to unlimited tea & coffee refills with their breakfast choice (think it was 1 refill previously) and also special promotions on Facebook, but that seems to have gone dead lately.

• Like 3

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Had the Chaplin Brekkie today, asked about the unlimited coffee or tea refill with the Discount Card and was informed with a smile that I could have 10 refills if I wanted! I'm a coffee addict, but not a coffee Nazi, so a real bonus for me.

Not a fan of the bacon there and was once again informed with a smile that I can substitute it for something else, might go for an extra egg (I do the same at Jimmy Macs on Soi 6).

Must say, for a very busy establishment, I was quite impressed with the service, 2 of the girls in particular are very good, their ready smiles alone would would keep me coming back.

On 11/08/2019 at 08:25, Pheat said:

No idea just asked the owner if the promotion was all year round he said yes.

will be coming in November...will the card be available at that time....and just ask for it????

You can ask for it and use it straight away, but it will expire end of January. I'm here for only 10 days but it will have already paid for itself. 

• 2 weeks later...

I tried fish and chips, that was not tasty. Just alot of very soft and oily breading with a small fish inside.

I ate only 2 chips and 1 bit of the fish.

I will give to this restaurant a second chance with a other dish. 

Many guests inside, so they have to do something right. I will check again.

DSC_0483.JPG

Edited by Prinz

I tried the large Chaplin Breakfast @ B139 recently, the bacon was 'real' bacon rather than just half-the-slice, and reasonably thick so not skimped ! 

The third (bottom) slice of toast, on the seperate plate, was the slightly-hard fried-slice  ...  luckily I spotted that before putting on butter.

And the baked-beans were the better/smaller ones, rather than the larger Ayam-brand ones which one so-often encounters with budget-breakfasts.

Overall I'd give it 6/10, and probably have it again, another time.

On 01/10/2019 at 04:51, Soi7 said:

And brew coffee at that the American breakfast was very good in the guy that had the burger was satisfied as well like striderma and said it's really hard to find fault with this placea5d28a02a6309ff70e1a4f232e8dbe34.jpg

I don't see that "American" breakfast on the menu earlier on this page.

Any chance you remember how much this one costs ? It looks a lot like the American(?) breakfast I used to have almost every day at Taste of Thailand (in the Haven) on Soi Lengkee for 99 Baht. Always a small cup of coffee though and a 2nd cup is another 40 Baht so I don't bother.

If the coffee is a sizable mug I might not even need a 2nd cup. LOL

Didn't this place used to be a Kodak camera shop or some such ?

Sent from my iMac using Keyboard

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Just now, sulu said:

Any chance you remember how much this one costs ? It looks a lot like the American(?) breakfast I used to have almost every day at Taste of Thailand (in the Haven) on Soi Lengkee for 99 Baht. Always a small cup of coffee though and a 2nd cup is another 40 Baht so I don't bother.

there are 2 sizes of american breakfast B3 and B4 on the menu above.

the coffee is a big mug

the kodak place is still close by.

the premises (which are sublet from the maleeze lodge hotel) have traded in various forms but the longest was probably the coins.

Just now, striderman said:

there are 2 sizes of american breakfast B3 and B4 on the menu above.

the coffee is a big mug

the kodak place is still close by.

the premises (which are sublet from the maleeze lodge hotel) have traded in various forms but the longest was probably the coins.

I saw that and that looks like the bigger breakfast but the description didn't match the picture (pancakes vs beans (for one ?)). That's why I asked.

Big mug. Yeah, I thought I'd read that. That's good.

And it's not the Kodak place ? Got it. The Coins though ? I thought that was further down S.B. 

Thanks

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Just now, sulu said:

I saw that and that looks like the bigger breakfast but the description didn't match the picture (pancakes vs beans (for one ?)). That's why I asked.

Big mug. Yeah, I thought I'd read that. That's good.

And it's not the Kodak place ? Got it. The Coins though ? I thought that was further down S.B. 

Thanks

no. it was the coins. 100 %

4 hours ago, sulu said:

Sent from my iMac using Keyboard

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

What has happened to the food in this place ? I don't normally knock a establishment as they have to make a living but having tried three meals in there in a week. I have to say it was next to disgusting. I had food there as friends hotel was next door and he's not keen on walking. Last time I was their in September I had the Aussie ribeye which was fine. This time I had sausage and mash with reheated sausages, was just ok, next day cod lol and chips. Soggy tiny piece of God knows what fish and chunks of potatoes just dropped in oil pretending to be chips. Wasn't pleasant at all. Finally a few days later I had the ribeye as that was ok last time. This time it was a piece of beef chopped of a roast joint. Thinner than a piece of bacon. With the obituary crap potato imitation chips. Should have seen t it back for the dogs to eat,lucky I wasn't feeling to hungry. Will not be visiting again but judging by the amount of customers they had I am sure they won't worry.

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Can’t believe anyone eats here. Absolute crap, every time 

I think the name of the place is a big clue on why some might eat there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going for the 'Saddest Thread on the Board' Award ?   :Number1a:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Can’t believe anyone eats here. Absolute crap, every time 

I think this thread from 2019 is literally gone to the dogs. 😅

(mate, you quoted my right now in another thread! let's make a wish!)

• 4 months later...

Been reading on their Facebook page and it seems like really good value to get that card if you plan on eating there from time to time. When I get back there I will get one for sure, if their food is ok. Never tried it. 

• 3 months later...

I’m told a second branch is opening soon in Jomtien Soi 5, between Immigration and Jomtien Second Road.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

43 minutes ago, davidge said:

I’m told a second branch is opening soon in Jomtien Soi 5, between Immigration and Jomtien Second Road.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2022 at 12:26, davidge said:

It’s actually at the Beach Road end:

CF834E76-75A9-4FDC-A1EB-188912B36F56.jpeg

Opening Friday.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”