Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

jp_miller59

Looking for love

jp_miller59

I started traveling to Bangkok and Pattaya in 2011, since then I have not been able to have a meaningful relationship with an Australian women. I simply don’t find the drama and mind games interesting. In some way my thailand experience has spoilt me and changed the way I perceive love and marriage in the western world. Family and friends think I am weird or some sort of a loser which I guess by their standard or western standard I might be.

I now want a life of casual girlfriends and without long last commitment over and above friends.

I have found the longer I am I. This thailand state of mind the more casual and sexually adventurous or depraved I come. I’m happy with my choices but wonder will I get to my 60’s and look back with regret.

Can any experience guys impart wisdom based on their experience if they have been through a similar mind shift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duffMaster

First of all, how old are you ?

Remember that even Pattaya gets old. Living  a life with just casual sex may sound like a good idea but the fact is that lifestyle fits very few in the long run. Pattaya is as deep as a puddle and all about the money. Finally never confuse lust with love.

Fart sniffer

You're depressed go and talk to your doctor.

thumper64
3 hours ago, jp_miller59 said:

IThis thailand state of mind the more casual and sexually adventurous or depraved I come. I’m happy with my choices but wonder will I get to my 60’s and look back with regret.

Can any experience guys impart wisdom based on their experience if they have been through a similar mind shift?

I’m 60!

No regrets.

Keep on fucking Asian girls for their nubile bodies and Asian MILF’s for their depraved services.

Live life and get repatriated once done...........

duffMaster
14 minutes ago, thumper64 said:

I’m 60!

No regrets.

Keep on fucking Asian girls for their nubile bodies and Asian MILF’s for their depraved services.

Live life and get repatriated once done...........

I’m 53 and I’m also happy but I know a hell of a lot of people who are not. Alcoholism and depression is very common in guys who really don’t have anyone. 

Edited by duffMaster

thumper64
35 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

Alcoholism and depression is very common in guys who really don’t have anyone. 

Hey! Do I know you? 555

duffMaster
3 minutes ago, thumper64 said:

Hey! Do I know you? 555

Sometimes the duffMaster walks around town like an ordinary man :) 

thumper64
12 minutes ago, duffMaster said:

Sometimes the duffMaster walks around town like an ordinary man :) 

Google it.........

7F015D3F-82EA-46E6-ABD4-2BCC99983BFC.jpeg

vimto66

For what its worth i`ve never been married, engaged, or even been in a relationship worth the meaning of the word...the sort of bloke the neighbours talk about. I realise Pattaya is there to serve people like me, im under no illusions whatsoever, and if the day came when i met a nice woman back home then great stuff, if not so be it, i dont stress about something i`ve never really had, Pattaya does a `job` and does it well.

ex-pat

For starters, forget about what your friends and family think. Making decisions based on that is a recipe for disaster.

The older you get, the more Thai women there are that will want to settle down with you, and I'm talking from experience. And there are plenty of good ones in that category.

Whatever you do, don't get married out of loneliness or boredom with just short time fuck sections, and they can indeed get boring. If you wanna try living with someone LLT or LLLT, okay but don't even think about getting married unless you are 200% sure. 

Well, that was a waste of time. He's banned already?

Captain Dave
9 hours ago, duffMaster said:

I’m 53 and I’m also happy but I know a hell of a lot of people who are not. Alcoholism and depression is very common in guys who really don’t have anyone. 

Yes, its a complex thing, getting on in years and searching for happiness.

Some seem happy to live alone without ties, but most in my experience don't thrive in solitude.

As to finding love in Thailand, well I've been lucky enough to do that and the only real advice I would give is to take your time,

pick the right girl ( which can take luck and judgement) and be prepared to move here or take her back to Farangland.

Long distance relationships rarely work.

per anum

Looking for love in Pattaya is like searching for a nun in a whorehouse!

You are better off with some bush bitch from the Outback!

keepitfun
25 minutes ago, per anum said:

searching for a nun in a whorehouse!

Now there’s a theme night just waiting to be realised.

theshu25
20 hours ago, Fart sniffer said:

You're depressed go and talk to your doctor.

Are you explorers brother,hahaha

dean2926

Regardless of any advice the OP gets from PA members the one thing that is obvious is that he is too unsettled to make any firm decisions on his future relationship status.

Being young is about enjoying life and learning from it so my advice would be to just do that..

In time and with the experience of being with so many different women your future direction will sort itself out.

There's no hurry, you don't have to find love straight away, you don't have to get married quickly and you certainly don't have to live your life to make other people happy.

Relax, enjoy the ladies, time is on your side.

duffMaster
4 hours ago, per anum said:

Looking for love in Pattaya is like searching for a nun in a whorehouse!

You are better off with some bush bitch from the Outback!

The Nunnery a gogo and it’s brother site In Boystown, the Choirboys a gogo would surely be popular just for the novelty of it all . Think of the darkness of a monastery with their cells as ST rooms,  a single  bed , an empty candle, Jesus picture on the wall and of-course the cross and the Bible   5555

jed§
On 14/07/2019 at 04:14, jp_miller59 said:

I’m happy with my choices but wonder will I get to my 60’s and look back with regret.

I can tell you about me, yes. Very similar to you in my 40's and 50's. Then and for a few years now, not really so full on when it comes to having sex with prostitutes. No, I don't regret what I did. It was just the way it was, the way I was. And now this is the way it is and the way I am. I haven't killed anyone!

farcanal

Banned after 4 posts...must be some sort of record?

per anum
1 hour ago, duffMaster said:

The Nunnery a gogo and it’s brother site In Boystown, the Choirboys a gogo would surely be popular just for the novelty of it all . Think of the darkness of a monastery with their cells as ST rooms,  a single  bed , an empty candle, Jesus picture on the wall and of-course the cross and the Bible   5555

I would like to see the reaction of the missionary types who regularly go to these places to save souls (especially in PI) entering such a themed GOGO with young nymphets buck naked in the middle of a nativity scene!