Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Itson

One Day & Night in Heaven

Itson

Hey , it has probably come up a million times before but fuck it I’m asking again , I arrive in Pattaya for one day in August before I get the ferry over to Hua Hin , I get there 11am and I just want to hear want fellow BMs perfect day and night would be , Once I get there I want to get the job done and get out so please hit me with suggestions ? 

Fart sniffer

I'd go for a nice relaxing swim first.  Maybe a bit of jet ski riding.   

Go over to the orphanage and give them some much needed supplies.

Late afternoon get a bottle of blend and drink it outside 7 while feeding sausages to soi dogs and shitposting on the internet.

About 6 o clock I'd head to one of the big indian restaurants on second road for a good meal and some beer.

After that I'd go to the castle and mercilessly ass fuck some delicious gape farts out of a couple of subs until it was time for bed or go to the ferry.

Edit: Ferry.

Edited by Fart sniffer
Words

basket case
I'd go for a nice relaxing swim first.  Maybe a bit of jet ski riding.   
Go over to the orphanage and give them some much needed supplies.
Late afternoon get a bottle of blend and drink it outside 7 while feeding sausages to soi dogs and shitposting on the internet.
About 6 o clock I'd head to one of the big indian restaurants on second road for a good meal and some beer.
After that I'd go to the castle and mercilessly ass fuck some delicious gape farts out of a couple of subs until it was time for bed or go to the ferry.
Edit: Ferry.
Somehow, "Fairy" would have been better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fart sniffer
2 minutes ago, basket case said:

Somehow, "Fairy" would have been better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had initially put airport for some reason.  Think either would be better than a ferry to hua hin.

dpgc123

soi 6 if your looking for daytime action and as much sex as possible...lk metro and walking street at nite...thai friendly app to possibly set up arrival pussy...recommend a hotel in central pattaya so you are in the center of the city (bay breeze hotel 40-50$) = walking distance to lk metro and also walking distance to 2nd road for bhat bus to soi 6 (less than $1) and 5-6 $ motorbike taxi to anywhere in pattaya....centara hotel is walking distance to soi 6, a little farther away from walking street and lk metro though...hope this helps...feel free to shoot a private message if you have any off the wall questions..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daz Manc
16 minutes ago, dpgc123 said:

soi 6 if your looking for daytime action and as much sex as possible...lk metro and walking street at night

NUFF SAID

smoakpark

What's your budget? Might change my day depending on limiting factors such as money. The best 5k baht day will look much different than the best 15k baht day.

mast
What's your budget? Might change my day depending on limiting factors such as money. The best 5k baht day will look much different than the best 15k baht day.
What will a 5k thb day look like?

Skickat från min SM-N960F via Tapatalk

Fart sniffer
12 minutes ago, mast said:

For 5k and only in town 1 day.. the sole objective is maximum fucking yeah?

Freelancers.  You can get 3 or maybe 4 girls to come to your room for that price and still have enough change for some street food and something to drink.

Or you could go massage/soi 6/beer bar and have 3 girls and a drink etc.  

Or you could have 2 girls from a soapie.

Or you could have 1 girl from agogo.

Really depends what you want.  If I only had one day and I only had 5k, soi 6 mate.  Fuck two girls down there still have ~2k left to go out and find another in a disco or whatever.

Fart sniffer
3 minutes ago, Itson said:

About 10k ? 

Same but maybe add a gogo in the evening.  Maybe swap one of the soi 6 for a freelancer in the room.  Use the leftover to get a bit drunk, idk. Depends on the day.  Difficult to answer a 'if you only had one day' it's an unthinkable scenario for me.. honestly I'd probably just get a freelancer I liked and long time her and fuck the shit out of her all day and order room service.

At that point you've got plenty of options.  You can easily eat and drink and fuck 3 or 4 times a day for that budget.  Just watch the lady drinks bullshit it does add up.

Much above 12k a day you're either fucking an awful lot, drinking an awful lot, buying a lot of drinks for other people, or going for trophies.

Personally I prioritize fucking, I spend way more time fucking than I do in bars drinking.  Some guys like the party.

march2014

Why has no one mentioned devil's den

Sent from my FLA-LX2 using Tapatalk

mast
For 5k and only in town 1 day.. the sole objective is maximum fucking yeah?
Freelancers.  You can get 3 or maybe 4 girls to come to your room for that price and still have enough change for some street food and something to drink.
Or you could go massage/soi 6/beer bar and have 3 girls and a drink etc.  
Or you could have 2 girls from a soapie.
Or you could have 1 girl from agogo.
Really depends what you want.  If I only had one day and I only had 5k, soi 6 mate.  Fuck two girls down there still have ~2k left to go out and find another in a disco or whatever.
Thanks!

Guess I spent to much money. Needed some financial education:)

Itson

I’m looking at a nice lunch somewhere , followed by a massage , then Soi 6 , then maybe head to Windmill Gogo  and Bamboo bar then off to Red Car , based on all the info on here I’m tipping I can’t go wrong but of course when I hit the ground all these plans will go out the window 

smoakpark
10 hours ago, mast said:

5K i would spend on the 6. Get 2 girls. that's 2800 (now 400 BF apparently), plus 2200 for drinks, which is about 10 rounds of a beer + a LD to have a girl sit with you while you drink.

WIth more $ I'd be hitting gogos. But 5k - a day on the 6 would be best for me.

Edited by smoakpark

smoakpark
9 hours ago, Fart sniffer said:

Same but maybe add a gogo in the evening.  Maybe swap one of the soi 6 for a freelancer in the room.  Use the leftover to get a bit drunk, idk. Depends on the day.  Difficult to answer a 'if you only had one day' it's an unthinkable scenario for me.. honestly I'd probably just get a freelancer I liked and long time her and fuck the shit out of her all day and order room service.

At that point you've got plenty of options.  You can easily eat and drink and fuck 3 or 4 times a day for that budget.  Just watch the lady drinks bullshit it does add up.

Much above 12k a day you're either fucking an awful lot, drinking an awful lot, buying a lot of drinks for other people, or going for trophies.

Personally I prioritize fucking, I spend way more time fucking than I do in bars drinking.  Some guys like the party.

Agree. I'm one of the party guys so drinks can add up. Sometimes I just like to spend an afternoon reading a book at the hotel pool while drinking 7/11 beers, but I wouldn't do that with only 1 day. 

12K + and I'd be doing anything I wanted. I need about 8-10k a day to feel comfortable and carefree. Anything less and I have to be careful with drinks bc I drink a lot and am not good at saying no to LDs, but it's still doable to have an awesome day.

12k+ perfect day would be afternoon drinking on soi 6. probably spend about 3-4k if being generous with LDs but not taking a girl ST. Head to gogo bars and another 3-4k partying from 9-12ish. Then after mdinight, ibar  a couple k-baht for drinks then grab an ibar girl (or a gogo girl i barfined earlier and brought along to ibar) for LT. No more than 4 k for the girl LT including BF if not a FL. 

Edited by smoakpark

per anum

Go to your room, lock the door.......jerk off once.......rest afterwards..........then jerk off again.........then pat yourself on the back for saving 4000 baht!!

Itson
16 hours ago, smoakpark said:

Agree. I'm one of the party guys so drinks can add up. Sometimes I just like to spend an afternoon reading a book at the hotel pool while drinking 7/11 beers, but I wouldn't do that with only 1 day. 

12K + and I'd be doing anything I wanted. I need about 8-10k a day to feel comfortable and carefree. Anything less and I have to be careful with drinks bc I drink a lot and am not good at saying no to LDs, but it's still doable to have an awesome day.

12k+ perfect day would be afternoon drinking on soi 6. probably spend about 3-4k if being generous with LDs but not taking a girl ST. Head to gogo bars and another 3-4k partying from 9-12ish. Then after mdinight, ibar  a couple k-baht for drinks then grab an ibar girl (or a gogo girl i barfined earlier and brought along to ibar) for LT. No more than 4 k for the girl LT including BF if not a FL. 

That sounds like a great plan , thanks