Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
fcke1968

Clubs on walking Street

fcke1968

I have been here 5 Days now .have been walking Street 3 nights.  Last night Friday i first went  to red car disco kl 00.30 maybe 40-50 person inside! Then Lucifers disco many people in the front area where the band is playing. Inside there was not near half full ! Then i go to Marine disco about 01.30 there was 2 person inside i repeat 2 person inside!! Then i walk över to insomnia it was packed with People!!! After all it was a Friday night !! Clearly some places is still packed bit it seems like most places fighting för survival 

vimto66

Well it is low season and allegedly a very low one at that, ibar/insomnia does appear to have a stranglehold on the disco crowd, with all the discos and bars they`re all going to take some filling in low season.

Red car

Lucifer

Ibar/insomnia

Pier

MIXX

.......not to mention the various others that cater for indians and those from the arab countries, just not enough customers to go round at this time of year.

Ru4Real

You went too early, most nights I don't get to WS for the clubs before about 02:30.

TremontTed

Timing is everything. Remember some of the ladies have day jobs. As the massage place, restaurants and beer bars start to close they head for the clubs on WS.

Marine gets going after 03:30, interesting place but to smoke for me.

Ibar/Insomnia has good drink prices and always full.

Lucifer is hit and miss, maybe prime-time is 2am-3am.

Red Car is small place and starts early maybe 1am is prime-time. MILF central with very good ratios of ladies to men.

There's also Bamboo, 808 and Mixx.