Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
chris5566

Need a break from Pattaya an short time only where to go

chris5566

Dear god 4000 baht short time 2 hrs from a massage shop. That's it I need a break £150 Back home is normal for one hour. So where to for one week's break cambodia or anglese 

fforest
31 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

Dear god 4000 baht short time 2 hrs from a massage shop. That's it I need a break £150 Back home is normal for one hour. So where to for one week's break cambodia or anglese 

How about trying the massage shop next door....A good chance for 700 ST if you dont come across as a newbee buffalo.. 

chris5566
42 minutes ago, fforest said:

How about trying the massage shop next door....A good chance for 700 ST if you dont come across as a newbee buffalo.. 

Of course. I'm not even going to begin negotiation at that point. I paid the three hundred bar and walked. It's getting boring tho seems most girls do short time only 

Edited by chris5566

LeoTex
4 hours ago, chris5566 said:

Was that for the girl only or did that included the massage shop charges.

Most of my ST (1hour) from the massage when I take them back to the hotel are 300 baht for the shop/massage and 700 to 1000 baht for the girl for FS. If I take one for 2 hours, it works out to be about 500 to 600 for the shop and 1000 to 1200 for the girl.

LeoTex

Explorer8939

I have 2 lovely ladies coming to my condo now. I don't think I need a break.

Jeffinak
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

Hey...sharing is caring. :D

Queef_Sniffer
2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Lovely is subjective. :P

Sonic-Boom-Boom
9 hours ago, chris5566 said:

The Vlogger Bangkok112 recommends Street 172 in Phnom Penh (but that's a recommendation that is assuming one isn't looking for a break from S/T of course)

For a break from S/T, suggestions would be more remote islands in Thailand, Koh Kut, Koh Bubu, the country of Laos, or in the North West of Thailand, Mae Hon Son on the Burmese border

Edited by Sonic-Boom-Boom

roderick
10 hours ago, chris5566 said:

Definitely Anglese!!!! 

Fart sniffer

Sit outside a 7-11 in jomtien somewhere for a few hours.

Change of scenery will do you good.  It's a different world down there.

chris5566
16 hours ago, Fart sniffer said:

Sit outside a 7-11 in jomtien somewhere for a few hours.

Change of scenery will do you good.  It's a different world down there.

Just how do you come u with that when I want a change of country?

KhunChang
On 13/07/2019 at 16:32, chris5566 said:

OMG and long term expats are already angry with me when i tell them i paid 1200 for massage and ST and make a point IT HAS TO BE 1000 massage included.

Problem is not with the girls, you will have the same issues in Cambodia if you don't negotiate correctly.

Fart sniffer
13 hours ago, chris5566 said:

Just how do you come u with that when I want a change of country?

Idk. Not clear what you want exactly.

If you're after sex with asians in a place that's not very nice but is cheap(I take it that's why you live in pattaya), then angeles is quite comparable to pattaya but small and with more beggars and worse infrastructure.

If you want to escape pattaya for a while and go somewhere nice with lots of options for entertainment, monte carlo is great this time of year, I don't know your budget.  

A lot of people like south america.  Maybe that's worth considering.

Or maybe Africa.

It's really a question you're better off asking yourself.