Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Plenty of Mitsubishi’s in LoS, but I don’t believe the Eclipse Cross has been released yet. I been driving one for the last few weeks here in New Zealand - one of the clients I am doing some consultancy work has kindly lent me one. 

I like it a lot - fun to drive...here is some Review blurb...

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross is big for the segment in which it competes. Classed as a small SUV, it makes some of the competition look cramped. You’ll notice that as soon as you open up the boot to reveal up to 1193 litres of boot space with the rear seats folded down.

The Eclipse Cross adopts the Mitsubishi Dynamic Shield face that’s slowly spreading across the range.

The rear seats are teenager-friendly. If you’re not loading up the boot, the rear seats can slide backwards up to 200mm, and the seatbacks can recline. The coupe-like profile doesn’t rob the rear seats of headroom.

All three variants come with automatic emergency braking, lane-departure warning, and auto high beam, wipers and headlights, making it safe and user-friendly.

It’s well equipped. The entry-level front-drive LS comes with 18-inch alloys and digital radio for $30,500. The mid-spec Exceed (also front-drive) adds dual-zone climate, leather trim, heated and powered front seats, a head-up display, LEDs and a safety suite, for $36,000. The range-topping Exceed AWD asks another $2500 over this for all-wheel drive and a three-mode terrain selector that increases off-road ability.

The engine is pretty perky for what it is. The Eclipse Cross uses a 110kW/250Nm turbocharged 1.5-litre engine to haul 1335kg of SUV around, with a continuously variable transmission helping to keep it in either its peak power or maximum economy band.

EEF04BFC-3B85-4A81-A5B0-92F72C1C679F.jpeg

E94F7EE0-1103-4CB3-9668-807C29CED0E0.jpeg

F929A452-C78C-42B6-909F-A9FDB7BD1A70.jpeg

I think this version sold in Thailand has the 1500 CC Gasoline Engine?...About 800,000 Baht New

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

1 hour ago, Lok Jit said:

I think this version sold in Thailand has the 1500 CC Gasoline Engine?...About 800,000 Baht New

Just been on the website, yes it is on there...couldn’t see the price. Never seen one on the road in LoS.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not available yet in Thailand,but read it will be in the future. Not even on Mitsubishi website yet. Looks nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks exactly like they are copying the Toyota CHR and the Honda HRV. Prefer those brands over Mitsubishi any day.

Archived