Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

dev1990

Gift recommendations

dev1990

Hello  All,

I was looking for recommendations for sending a gift to a gf in Pattaya. There were some websites years ago I used in UK to order cakes and small gifts to send to India. The order was placed to some company in India and they used to deliver to family there. I want to know if any of you guys could recommend similar websites to send gifts to Pattaya.

Thanks all and have a great day

Jous

Oh my! The gift thread! I was missing it. 

Mate, use the search forum tool. You’ll find a lot of threads like this with good tips :ThumbUp6:

About webs to send gifts i have no idea, sorry.

:Dance1:

Edited by Jous

Cheetos

Western Union 

Lok Jit

With Tourist Numbers 

in the Bucket can't go wrong with Cash...I will PM my Thai Bank Details so no mix ups...Thx Mate

LeoTex

I think your best bet would be to ask a member here that might be in Pattaya on holiday or an expat to help you out.

Send him the money with the details on how to get in contact with your Thai GF and what gift/gifts you would like to give her.

Then the person would then call you GF and have stop by his hotel or condo to present her with the gifts and anything else he may offer at the time.

This would give the gift giving more of a personal touch in your absence. :Hug1:

LeoTex

Edited by LeoTex

Kickoff

Sick buffalo medicine 

photofave

order flowers.  i've done this, it was a big hit.

dev1990

Thanks for your suggestions. Just a quick update guys. I sent some stuff via  cattleya florist website. It's pretty expensive but excellent customer service and quick online support. Same day delivery and called before they delivered. FYI 

photofave

I’ve used a Bangkok florist that even took a pic of the young lady with flowers in hand and sent it to me as confirmation. 

jay_613
24 minutes ago, photofave said:

I’ve used a Bangkok florist that even took a pic of the young lady with flowers in hand and sent it to me as confirmation. 

I did the same in pattaya once, delivery worked out okay. 
I sent flowers because a girl on the six was super sweet and bought me a watch, wallet and a few other things on my bday. Super nice of her, so when I got home, I thought sending flowers would be a nice gesture as a thank you.  
I got her address, ordered the flowers for delivery to her condo. She ended up getting the flowers redirected to her bar later on in the day instead (likely to gain face and show off).  The delivery guy took a few pics and sent them to me.  she didn't look impressed whatsoever. haha.  Then a few mins later, I got a message from her on line... "Me no like flowers.".
hahaha. allright then... no more sending flowers to thai girls. hahah.  a thank you would have been nice, but can't knock her, atleast she was honest. :P

Edited by jay_613

thumper64

I usually give them several boxes of condoms........

per anum

What is the Hall of Fame list on repetitive threads? here are a few....

1. Barebacking

2. HIV

3. Gifts for girls

4. She truly loves me

5. I want to save her

6 I never pay

7. I am giving up my job and moving to Pattaya for her.

8. We are going to start a bar together

Am I missing any classics?

jay_613

...you're in the newbie section, so I think all of these topics are inevitble ..??

photofave
2 hours ago, jay_613 said:

.  Then a few mins later, I got a message from her on line... "Me no like flowers.".
hahaha. allright then... no more sending flowers to thai girls. hahah.  a thank you would have been nice, but can't knock her, atleast she was honest. :P

I have a regular friend in BKK that joins me for a night or two on every visit. She is brutally honest in her disdain of gifts she doesn’t like. Makes me wonder if it’s cultural that they don’t at least say thank you. 

WhiteThai
1 hour ago, per anum said:

1. Barebacking

:23::Clap9:

ICanand IWill

9. Increased costs

10. Exchange rates

Yagami Light

11. FKK

12. Colombia