Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baywalk Residence Hotel

dickie389

Quick (and ultra mundane question) about this hotel.

Is there anyone who has stayed here.

Any good? Would you stay here again?

Does the hotel have big fridge?  One I stayed at recently had a tiny fridge full of mini-bar shite.  No space for basics for a longer stay.

Much appreciated!

i stayed there for 10 last january and it was really good. big room, comfortable bed and nice bathroom. don't remember the fridge because i didnt use it, only for 2-3 cans of coke or coffee. 

location was also very nice, just 5-6 minutes walk to Walking Street. would definetely stay again there.

Was there a few years ago.  Big rooms. Access was easy with the ladies.  

Doors were on to an open tiled walkway.....cleaners carts banging along over every tile was noisy in the morning.

cant remember the fridge but it didn’t bother me and I usually have a heap of water stored  so it must have been ok

Nice hotel , stayed there once , but won’t go back because of the rock hard beds.

I've stayed there 3 or 4 times, I think it's a great hotel. Best location for WS and a bit of BR, rooms are very good , place is very clean and the pool area is nice. get a room in the middle though, the ends can be a bit noisy until the bar (far end) or the drink  van (WS end) close.

Regarding Small fridge here or at any hotel.

Upon arrival, ask them to remove all the mini bar items and get a receipt they did so. 

Now a small fridge is not an issue, and also your chica won't go in the fridge and take a 300 baht coke!

5 hours ago, balcoachINTL said:

Upon arrival, ask them to remove all the mini bar items and get a receipt they did so. 

Now a small fridge is not an issue, and also your chica won't go in the fridge and take a 300 baht coke!

......and take a sip of it then leave the rest!:wink:

6 hours ago, balcoachINTL said:

Awesome advice.  I resent mini-bars more than is natural :)

Archived