Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Avagard Capsule Hotel in Suvarnabhumi Airport

SMOCH1

Hey 

i am having flight in the early morning flight 3 am . However my hotel check out is around 2 pm noon probably i can ask for grace for an hour.

Having said that can i get into the International airport ahead off my flight time which is 3 am . 

Do you know if this POD is available inside or outside airport to avail a room Avagard Capsule hotel in Suvarnabhumi Airport  

Please need an advice on it. 

Pay for extra night in your Pattaya hotel.

Enjoy your last afternoon and evening. Take a shower at 11pm and jump in a taxi to the airport.

My advice..

Pay for an extra day in your hotel in pattaya or some other hotel that'll let you check out at night, almost anywhere will. 

Stay in your room fucking some girl until about 10pm.  Check out and get in your taxi to airport.

You really want to spend half a day at the airport in a pod?  Fuck that.  

If I was you I'd either do above, or spend your last day in bangkok instead of pattaya.  You can get the last rail link to swampy near midnight. I've had flights about 2 or 3 am and it works out about right.

Better to spend half a day fucking some girl than sitting around an airport mate.

Usualy, when I have a late plane, I check out the hotel around 11 morning and go to a cheap hotel for 500 or 600b.

So I have a room to rest and put my gears, and have a good shower, shag if possible, etc.

Then, when it's time to leave at night, I just check out and go to the airport with a pre-booked taxi.

As others have said, I’d ask to keep the room and pay the extra. I regularly used to pay half a day at one hotel I stayed at and leave at 6 or 7pm.

I’m almost certain that all day rooms, capsules etc at Suvarnabhumi are in the Departure area so you wouldn’t be able to use them without checking in. They’re really for use if someone is in transit.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The Avagard Capsule Hotel and Boxtel are near each other down in the basement level, outside of security.  (My memory is a touch fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure they were on the left past the good money changers).  They are very much 1-person only and won’t “look the other way” if there are two of you trying to split a “room”.

There’s also the Miracle Travel hotel inside  security, concourse G.  Used to be called the Louis’ Tavern Transit hotel.

https://www.sleepinginairports.net/guides/bangkok-suvarnabhumi-airport-guide.htm#hotels

I’d second the advice to stay in Pattaya for the day and head for Swampy in the evening.  The boxtel/avagard are in pretty high traffic and boring areas, and I’m pretty sure they don’t have a shower.  Not sure about the Miracle dayrooms.

My Pattaya lodging is usually in the $20-30USD range so I book the extra night then do Nam's straight to the airport. 

I did spot the Boxtel on the Basement of BBK, the capsule place must be new. Boxtel looked OK to crash for a couple hours. Bed in room, no bathroom you use the airports.

Enjoy your trip!

20170526_201043.thumb.jpg.e33eaedaa465de02caca0fe7722eaf77.jpg

Archived