Baxidar ba

5000 baht mobile

Baxidar ba

Knackered after the trip I drag my ass up to big c on the klang. But what confronted me was like an apoplectic alternate universe. Hordes & hordes of Chinese tourists hustling & bustling on every aisle. (When did simply popping to the supermarket in Pattaya become like this?)

i about turned & headed to the relative tranquility of central, into power buy, with the £ dropping to 37.20 at TT I wasn’t overindulging. So brought this oppo 3999 baht. 

I’m only looking for something simple to call & text & PB girl helpfully downloaded line for me. They’re available in red & black. 

020D6765-37FC-45DB-B452-DD03DCBA5749.jpeg

C124A787-C587-4D37-9F9A-9CF3AB86D8A2.jpeg

50A4E6BE-1B64-447C-88BF-49CCAF396F6B.jpeg

Edited by Baxidar ba

Scuba+

I don't know the spec but probably will be fine. I've never seen Chinese at Big C Extra Klang, just a rogue day maybe

Baxidar ba

They were like savages, it was like a scene from zombie land. I just couldn’t face battling my way through them. The oppo looks alright, it’s the right price & suits my needs. 

Probably more choice at big c, on a side note I also went to the big c on 2nd Rd yesterday exactly the same scene. 

Edited by Baxidar ba

NotASexTorist
6 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Knackered after the trip I drag my ass up to big c on the klang. But what confronted me was like an apoplectic alternate universe. Hordes & hordes of Chinese tourists hustling & bustling on every aisle. (When did simply popping to the supermarket in Pattaya become like this?)

i about turned & headed to the relative tranquility of central, into power buy, with the £ dropping to 37.20 at TT I wasn’t overindulging. So brought this oppo 3999 baht. 

I’m only looking for something simple to call & text & PB girl helpfully downloaded line for me. They’re available in red & black. 

020D6765-37FC-45DB-B452-DD03DCBA5749.jpeg

C124A787-C587-4D37-9F9A-9CF3AB86D8A2.jpeg

50A4E6BE-1B64-447C-88BF-49CCAF396F6B.jpeg

https://www.gsmarena.com/oppo_a1k-9673.php

DaveStarl

Any new thoughts on the best 5000B phone?  I went wandering the mall and there are literally hundreds of phones from 3000-5000b. this seems like a good option for wandering the streets instead of having my nice iPhone waving around.

Anyone recommend the best 4000-5000 phone?  Dual sim, fingerprint reader?

bangna

Last year I bought Realme 5 for 4,600 bt. Similar to Oppo A5 2020 but slightly cheaper. Dual sim + Microsoft slot, fingerprint reader, 4/64 gb.

Now there are several versions 5, 5i and 5 pro.

Spellforce

The best brand today for price & quality is OPPO.

Better for everyone to follow the "popularity" of thai buyers on Lazada:

https://www.lazada.co.th/shop-mobiles/oppo/

4 months ago I purchased the OPPO A9 2020 (6,804 bahts) and I love that phone even more than my other Samsung S9 (broken only after 1 year and paid more than 20,000 bahts !).

birdhaus

the OnePlus Nord has a good review for a new mid tier handset.