Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for 2-3 bedrooms in The Urban for 6 months

wisiwiw

I'm looking for a good size condo in The Urban with 2-3 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms from around august 10-15

Fully furnished and with good WiFi internet and cable TV

My budget is around 35000 a month

I live in the Urban!

I'll check with my agent/company who handles mine. There was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath available that my GF mom and step-dad were renting from a friend of his.

If you like I can check, I know they were paying 32000. I think it was 90 something sqm. There is a unit available in my building that I saw a flyer for in the lobby. If it meets your requirements I'll take a photo.

If you like I could stop in the main office at Urban. I know they have listings on their office window.

On my agents company website there is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 75sqm unit available for 30000.

2 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

I live in the Urban!

I'll check with my agent/company who handles mine. There was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath available that my GF mom and step-dad were renting from a friend of his.

If you like I can check, I know they were paying 32000. I think it was 90 something sqm. There is a unit available in my building that I saw a flyer for in the lobby. If it meets your requirements I'll take a photo.

If you like I could stop in the main office at Urban. I know they have listings on their office window.

That would be great

Do you rent via East Coast Real Estate? I am in contact with them too

Most owners are looking for a 1 year contract, so it's a puzzle to find a good one for 6 months

16 minutes ago, wisiwiw said:

That would be great

Do you rent via East Coast Real Estate? I am in contact with them too

Most owners are looking for a 1 year contract, so it's a puzzle to find a good one for 6 months

Yes I do. 

Yes it is but, I've seen quite a few people here for way less than 6 months!

There is another rental agency here on Soi 15. I noticed they have listings on their window as well. I'll take a look in the morning. I'll also ask Nam the agent I deal with if she knows of any units. If not here maybe at the other locations you mentioned.

The one in my building is only a one bedroom one bath 52sqm unit. 

4 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

Yes I do. 

There is another rental agency here on Soi 15. I noticed they have listings on their window as well. I'll take a look in the morning. I'll also ask Nam the agent I deal with if she knows of any units. If not here maybe at the other locations you mentioned.

The one in my building is only a one bedroom one bath 52sqm unit. 

I didn't mention anywhere else, but I guess a good unit in another good project on Soi 15 is also interesting

1 hour ago, wisiwiw said:

I didn't mention anywhere else, but I guess a good unit in another good project on soi 15 is also interesting

My mistake you didn't mention anywhere else.

On 09/07/2019 at 17:28, Rocketboy said:

My mistake you didn't mention anywhere else.

I didn't, but it's a good idea to look around Soi 15 for options

If you are out on soi 15 and see a 2b/2b condo for rent somewhere, then it would be interesting to know about

3 hours ago, wisiwiw said:

I didn't, but it's a good idea to look around soi 15 for options

If you are out on soi 15 and see a 2b/2b condo for rent somewhere, then it would be interesting to know about

Will do! 

On 09/07/2019 at 20:36, Rocketboy said:

yes i have a 5 month rental and a 4 month one last year estate agents are a pain trying to deal with alan bolton i said budget of 14k for 5 months he said 6 month minimum my reply was ok budget now 11.666 k  they need to be flexible

On 09/07/2019 at 20:44, wisiwiw said:

I didn't mention anywhere else, but I guess a good unit in another good project on soi 15 is also interesting

Try calling this number  or with LINE her name is napak 0638289353 

she is checking right now for Soi 15 but need dates maybe one will come up 

so far a she has a 116 sqm 2 bedroom for 30k in central pattaya 

I have a room with her in centara residence very flexible cut out the estate agent she is a one stop shop for buyers and sellers in renting for new owner and refurbishing transfer of contract ect ect.

And will even get you your TM30 that know one else will do .

tell her martin or talung told you so i get a good deal next year as well 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 16/07/2019 at 14:51, wisiwiw said:

I didn't, but it's a good idea to look around soi 15 for options

This is in my building at the Urban. My GF mom and step-dad used to live here and are friends with the owner. I met him once with her step-dad. They told me they paid 32000.

IMG_25620717_162955.jpg

As I'm in the process of relocating to the south of Norway it looks like I need to break the trip in two parts, and go home early November for a couple of weeks. Papers needs signing. Deed... Mortgage...

The realtors are simply too inflexible, so I need contact with someone who can rent out for 2-3-4 months at the time without dobling the price.

@talung66 gave me a great lead for CA, and I might end up staying there, but it would be great to have contacts in the other condo projects as well. It's always good to have choices

@Rocketboy thanks for the lead to the owner of that condo. I will send him an email

• 5 weeks later...
This is in my building at the Urban. My GF mom and step-dad used to live here and are friends with the owner. I met him once with her step-dad. They told me they paid 32000.
IMG_25620717_162955.thumb.jpg.64ac07f11035093cf07de10c845023c1.jpg
I called this guy, but the condo in Urban was not free
He has 5 condos, and lucky as I was I moved into his condo in Nova Atrium last week
No agent, contact between the two of us and 30000 a month for a spacious 116 sqm 6th floor corner unit, 2 br with unsuite bath and a combined bathroom laundry room in the living room
A much better choice for me as Soi 15 is getting too busy to stay with a 3,5 year old
If I was alone, then nothing can beat the location of Centara Avenue, but it's not a good place to stay with a kid

Sent from mia noi's bed using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, wisiwiw said:

I called this guy, but the condo in Urban was not free
He has 5 condos, and lucky as I was I moved into his condo in Nova Atrium last week
No agent, contact between the two of us and 30000 a month for a spacious 116 sqm 6th floor corner unit, 2 br with unsuite bath and a combined bathroom laundry room in the living room
A much better choice for me as soi 15 is getting too busy to stay with a 3,5 year old
If I was alone, then nothing can beat the location of Centara Avenue, but it's not a good place to stay with a kid

Sent from mia noi's bed using Tapatalk

Excellent and I totally understand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2019 at 12:03, wisiwiw said:

I'm looking for a good size condo in The Urban with 2-3 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms from around august 10-15

Fully furnished and with good WiFi internet and cable TV

My budget is around 35000 a month

I stayed in the Urban building B a few years ago. The kitchen looks worn, and the wifi very bad. I complained about to the owner and he let install a privat router. This was working very good. Location ok but no baht bus there.

On 17/07/2019 at 07:10, talung66 said:

yes i have a 5 month rental and a 4 month one last year estate agents are a pain trying to deal with alan bolton i said budget of 14k for 5 months he said 6 month minimum my reply was ok budget now 11.666 k  they need to be flexible

she is checking right now for soi 15 but need dates maybe one will come up 

I have a room with her in centara residence very flexible cut out the estate agent she is a one stop shop for buyers and sellers in renting for new owner and refurbishing transfer of contract ect ect.

Hi Talung66,

Do you have Napak’s Line info? I am interested in leasing a unit in the same area. Had no luck calling the number as I live in the USA.

Thanks for your assistance.

David

39 minutes ago, prorose said:

Hi Talung66,

Do you have Napak’s Line info? I am interested in leasing a unit in the same area. Had no luck calling the number as I live in the USA.

David

Put that phone number in your line search. Make sure it's on "phone number" and not "id" and put Thailand in the country option. 

read post 10 this is post 17 the number is her line contact.

1 hour ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Put that phone number in your line search. Make sure it's on "phone number" and not "id" and put Thailand in the country option. 

2 hours ago, prorose said:

Hi Talung66,

David

if you cant figure it out from from lovethaipussy comment

try from the US calling  01166638289353  or +66638289353  for a direct call if that won't work i can't help

?? when and how long.

15 hours ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

I got in touch with Napak. Is ok to transfer funds to her?

19 minutes ago, prorose said:

I got in touch with Napak. Is ok to transfer funds to her?

No. Send them to me. :Laugh1:

Joking aside, I don't know her. I was trying to help you with her line id. @talung66 was the one recommending her, so he'd be better to ask. In saying that, I've never had to send money in advance to book a condo. 

17 hours ago, talung66 said:

read post 10 this is post 17 the number is her line contact.

if you cant figure it out from from lovethaipussy comment

try from the US calling  01166638289353  or +66638289353  for a direct call if that won't work i can't help

?? when and how long.

I contacted Naphak. She seems very professional. Spoke with on Line for over an hour. 

Thanks for the info

On 17/07/2019 at 07:10, talung66 said:

she is checking right now for soi 15 but need dates maybe one will come up 

Naphak is awesome! Talked with her via Line yesterday for over an hour. She got me all set up at Centara for my 2 month stay.

Thanks for her info Talung!

• 1 month later...
On 05/09/2019 at 19:03, prorose said:

Naphak is awesome! Talked with her via Line yesterday for over an hour. She got me all set up at Centara for my 2 month stay.

Thanks for her info Talung!

You had to transfer funds to her first?

On 20/10/2019 at 10:02, Ohyesuare said:

You had to transfer funds to her first?

I think she will ask for deposit only to hold the condo for owner  benefit at most around hi season

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/10/2019 at 10:38, talung66 said:

I think she will ask for deposit only to hold the condo for owner  benefit at most around hi season

She read my Line messages but never responded.

Archived